Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer (678 Views)

Get This Offer: Nova Trimmer Wholesale Prices 1500 For 10pcs Up / You Don't Want To Miss This Juicy And Sweet Opportunity!!!!! / Make Money Dont Miss This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2020
Last week, I launched the Strategies to invest and trade profitably in this changing market dynamics and Recession. However, if you are yet to take action and prepare for what is ahead, I don't know what could be holding you back.

Excitedly, several investors who have gotten the videos have expressed their heartfelt gratitude because they got 20x their investments.

However, you might be wondering if it is possible to get the videos under this lockdown. Well, since the beginning of this lockdown we have been meeting our investor's needs. The Training Videos are available in download format. So, no hassles.

It has six rich videos plus printable soft copy that will transform your portfolio into a solid one.
To get you started, this is training videos titled;

Video 1: How to Trade and invest profitably in an uncertain economy: in this downturn and beyond this is a must much watch whenever you experience any instability in the market.
Video 2: Stocks to lead 2020 Recovery. That is, stock that will recover immediately this Pandemic ends.
Video 3: defensive stocks to play
Video 4: Dividend stocks to Hold
Video 5: Stocks to Benefit from Corona Virus Driven Downturn: here, you will discover the best stocks to benefits from.
Video 6: Low price stocks to Watch.

Usually, I would have sold this at N15,000. however, I want to make it a relief for all serious traders and investors because I don't want you to gamble with your investment and this material is not only useful for COVID-19 but for any economy under recession.

As a result, you will get it at N5,500 only. You can call 08032055467 08028164085 for your copy.

Dedicated to Your Investment and Safety,
Ambrose Omordion

https://investdataltd.business.site/posts/3796078664269723064?hl=en

Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by Offpoint: 11:34am On May 02, 2020
grin
Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2020
How To be Defensive and Profit from the Market at the same time.

Ambrose Here Again,

We appreciate every member of our WhatsApp platform for your insightful analysis and contributions if you are yet to get the recent videos on strategies to invest and trade profitably in this changing market dynamics and oncoming recession, kindly order.

Furthermore, the possibility of the market extending the positive sentiment in May is high, despite the expected profit-taking.

Many blue-chip stocks that had suffered losses recently have May as their qualification date for dividend announced which is likely to attract funds into the market, oil price gain 23% last week just as many countries are relaxing their lockdown and implementation of production cut earlier reached.

More corporate earnings and actions are also expected in the new month.

Fortunately, the Strategies for Profitable Investment in Changing Market Dynamics and Recession Training Videos with different categories of stocks will help you realign your portfolios in this season and go defensive.

Because going defensive and making money at this time is very important. Hence, without procrastinating Call NOW 08032055467 08028164085 to get immediate ACCESS and discover how to go defensive.

Please stay safe...

Dedicated to Your Investment and Safety
Ambrose Omordion

Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2020
Fate Of Business Owners As Government Ease Lockdown, Stock Market, And Other Related Matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2p2b0QuyLE&feature=youtu.be
Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2020
Market Review for the Month of April and Outlook for May

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2qUwmE2GmY&feature=youtu.be
Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 1:27am On May 17, 2020
You Can Influence Your Own Environment

Ambrose Here Again,

As an Investor, what makes you strong and thorough ability to respond to obstacles whenever they show up.

If you leave in Lagos, you must be familiar with Opay that was hit by Lagos State Government policy - which was the ban of commercial motorcycle and tricycle is a classical example.

Recently, I opened their app on my phone and I was surprised to find several features including an e-commerce platform within the App where you can order for your food and other kinds of stuff.

When a company is faced with issues that go beyond its control, it is the job of those in charge to find a solution to it or else it will eventually die.

Similarly, You are the master of your destiny through the decisions and choices that you make on a daily basis. You can influence, direct, and control your own environment.

That is, in this COVID-19 Pandemic effect, you must improve on your current knowledge in other to trade professionally in the current season.

Recently, I launched Strategies for Profitable Investment in Changing Market Dynamics and Recession and I hope you have gotten yours because I have revealed the secrets of profiting during this season.

Call Admin on 08032055467 08028164085, to make the right choice today.

Dedicated to Your Investment and Safety
Ambrose Omordion

P.S. Take like 5 minutes, reflect on this - Where you are today in your portfolios is a sum total of all the decisions of the past. So, if you want to have a promising future ahead, make that Strategies for Profitable Investment in Changing Market Dynamics and Recession call 08032055467 08028164085 to decide now.

https://investdataltd..com/2020/05/you-can-influence-your-own-environment.html

Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
What is Your Take on This?

Ambrose Here Again,

Everyone has the ability to build a financial ark to survive and flourish in the future. But you must first invest time in your financial education to build an ark with a solid foundation. Robert Kiyosaki

Recently, I went through a material that was done by different financial experts and they took their time to explain the different concepts. In fact, like Robert, they made a lot of emphasis on Asset and Liability.

However, I believe we all know this but for the sake of emphasis, Asset is what brings in income while liability is what takes cash away from you. Then they went further to talk about the cash flow quadrant and its practical applicability.

Moreover, I will not be discussing that here because it is not the real reason why I am sending you this post.

Frankly, just as education is very key so is financial knowledge especially now there is global and domestic economic reset, coupled with the second-quarter earnings reports that are already around the corner.

Unfortunately, we always take it for granted because there is no tiger or lion chasing you, unlike university or professional certificate.

In addition, According to Aristotle, man is by nature a social animal; an individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than human. That is, we cannot do things in isolation. Even the NSGE is a sum total of over 180 million conscious minds making decisions every day. So, why isolate yourself.

Hence, the 10 Videos and Presentation PDF of Mastering Earnings Season for profitable Trading and Investing and plan while there is still time. Call or Chat with me NOW on 08028164085,08032055467

Dedicated to your Financial Success
Ambrose Omordion

P.S. Stock Market Education is just like our school education, needs repetition. Unfortunately, as adults, we take it for granted. So, don’t leave your investment to chance.

https://investdataltd..com/2020/06/what-is-your-take-on-this.html

Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good News

As a smart investor, what are your plans, what is your strategy? However, you cannot strategize without having a full background, a solid foundation of how earnings work, what to do with company results, how to trade with earnings, and how to profit from the market.

As a result of this, I hereby announce the launch of the earnings Video titled Mastering Earnings Season for profitable trading and investing

In this 10 powerful video, you will discover,

Video 1. What is Earnings, Importance of Company Numbers, Purpose of Earnings and Quality of Earnings
Video 2 What is Earnings Season? When is Earnings Season? And Earnings Classification
Video 3 Why you should care about Earnings Season
Video 4 How to find out when a company reports Earnings
Video 5 Earnings report releases & conference calls
Video 6, How to find earnings analysis and projections
Video 7 How earnings reports affect stock prices
Video 8, How to trade earnings season
Video 9 Trading earnings season
Video 10 Conclusion and what to focus on when trading earnings season.

The training Video is for Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, and advanced investors and traders. That is, it can be used irrespective of your experience in the stock market.

Call 08032055467 08028164085 to get started immediately at a launch Price of N10350 before the price goes up on 11:59 pm 30th June 2020.

Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why Ambrose is giving you This?

Ambrose Here Again,

How was your weekend? I am sure that you used it to add more value to yourself and spent more time with your family.

Today is not just another fresh new day, its a day of celebration at InvestData because it is my Birthday week.

Though the celebration continues with a big Cake from Cakes n Cream, my Chief Marketing Officer sent me a Steve Wonder song "Happy Birthday" in album hotter than July that was released in 1980.

However, it won't be complete without you celebrating with me. Though, it is practically impossible to get your share of the cake across to you. So, I have decided to give.

1. Mastering Earnings Season for profitable trading and investing Training Videos + plus PDF
2. Your Strategies for Profitable Investment in Changing Market Dynamics and Recession Training Videos + PDF

At a Birthday discounted Price. Call Now 08032055467 08028164085 to get it now because it is only available within the next 3days. That is, by 11:59pm Wednesday. This birthday deal will be pulled off.

Dedicated to Your Investment and Safety,
Ambrose Omordion

P.S. This Birthday deal will disappear Wednesday 11:59 pm 15th July 2020

https://investdataltd..com/2020/07/why-ambrose-is-giving-you-this.html

Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

Get the highly-anticipated home study packs on INVEST 2021

The pack is loaded with topics on stock trading and investment such as;

1. New Opportunities & New Paths To Profits Summit materials
2. 10 Golden Stocks for 2021, Strategies
3. How to invest profitably in this Changing Market Dynamics/ Recession,
4. Mastering Earnings Season For Profitable Investing and
5. Trading in any market situation/ cycles,
6. Life Beyond COVID 19 Investment Opportunities In The Stock Market

To obtain your pack at a one-time Christmas promo price valid till December 31, 2020
Send ‘Yes’ or ‘Stock’
To 08028164085, 08032055467, 08111811223 now.

Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Questions and Answers with Ambrose Omordion as of 12th December 2020

Hello Investors and Traders,

I just posted Questions and Answers with Ambrose Omordion replay as of 12/12/2020. Click on the below link to watch Now.

Don't forget to share with me what you think about the analysis. Also, click on the subscribe button so that you can be among the first to get the latest update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJbBMplOXK8

Ambrose Omordion
Re: You Do Not Want To Miss This Offer by ACAN(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2021
How To Change Your Outcome in This Current Market

Fear and ignorance are twin sisters. They are generally found together. Napoleon Hill

Different types of fears guide any human. Precisely, 6 types of fear govern our lives whether you like it or not; from fear of poverty to fear of criticism. I will not go into in-depth analysis. However, its effect depends on your response because of E+R=O (E=Event, R=Response, and O=Outcome). So, in today's Market, E(bear or bull Market ) + Response (what are you doing currently, are you blaming the government, Covid-19 effect, MPC meeting, your stockbroker, self-pity, change of strategy by constant learning and research) =Outcome.

Hence, this invariably means that you can not control what happens in the market or your life but what you have control over is your response to the event. Go out and get busy with information that will transform your life.

So, do you really want to change your outcome? If yes, you need to change your mindset about the market and approach because everything that we see in life was first conceived in the mind.

Call or Chat Admin +2348028164085, +2348179547605

Dedicated to Your Financial Success

Ambrose Omordion

https://investdataltd..com/2021/01/how-to-change-your-outcome-in-this.html

(1) (Reply)

3D Logos, Flyers And Animations / Xmas Give Awau / Global Positioning Satalit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.