Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Eba Don Ready! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Eba Don Ready! (420 Views)

Naija Man Eating Eba & Soup With Big Meat In USA Sub-train / See How Man Describes Eba And Ewgusi Soup / Photos: This Nigerian Woman Cuts Her “eba” Birthday Cake Happily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eba Don Ready! by brainfordetails: 1:04pm On May 02, 2020
I was coming home one Saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground.
I opened it and behold what I found inside; $50,000!!!

Fear first catch me.

I took the bag home and when I emptied it, I found some document, ID card, ATM card and an iPhone.

I thought about throwing the SIM away and keep the ohone and also dispose the documents and keep the money.

After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call.

Not long after, a call actually came through on the iPhone.

I picked and talked with the caller.
Apparently, it was the owner of the bag because he named absolutely every content of the bag.

We met afterwards and I handed him the bag, he offered me $3000 but I turned it down.

However, he collected my phone number, saved it on his phone and left.

Fee days later, he called me and offered me a job at SHELL worth #950,000 per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished and with a gift of 2019 Range Rover Sport jeep.

As I was smiling and testing the car, my sister just touched me and said: "Oya oya wake up "EBA DON READY!!!"

Smiles...

Its not every time you will be reading post on the Corona virus.

Taink you.
Re: Eba Don Ready! by Bartork(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
Stay awake more often

Else all eyes your day dreams will make you begin to feel the government isn't doing much. Or you may resign from your current job for reasons best understood by your dreams.

Hahahahah

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Treading Words For 2020 Already / It's Better To Be A House Boy Than To Be A Bank Manager / Meme Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.