Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com (1186 Views)

Smartwebng Is Crippling Our Businesses / Smartwebng.com - Can Anyone Help Explain? / What Is Wrong With Smartwebng.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by fd4all234(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
I hosted my site with smartwebng and i have not been able to view my site since morning and couldn't reach them on phone too.pls help!!!!!!!!
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
They are quite Good i am using them for my current blog now.Wait and try later on if that doesn't work then u can email them
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by utimatedes(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
PC Guru, did I hear u say they are quite good? maybe u are one of their team or u should have rethink,
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 11, 2011
Well am not one of their Group i just uploaded my Blog Tonight and i haven't had any issue so far u don't need to attack me just because i have a different opinion
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by adeomos(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
I NEVER KNOW A TREND HAVE BEING OPEN ON IT

THIER SERVICE IS REALLY SUCKING

CAN ONE OF THEIR STAFF COME HERE TO TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING SINCE THEIR PHONE IS NOT RESPONDING
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by ibtihaj(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hello Guys,
My name is Murtala, i work with smartweb Nig ltd, I want to tell the public that there is nothing wrong with smartweb server and if you are having issue with your website is not loading then please submit a ticket to ticket@smartwebng.com so that we can check your issue and resolve it.

Secondly Our Office phone are not going since from 08 January 2011 Due to the crisis in Jos, you need to know smartweb office is located in jos, and is not secured for our staff to go to the office. i believe you should heard the news about the recent crisis in jos.
Therefor none of our staff can go to office and all the office phone are off.

During crisis normally some of our staff work from home but will give you support through email only.

Due to the recent crisis in Jos the management of smartwebng.com has decided to move out our office from Jos, hopefully February.

We sincerely apologize for this, by now things have started getting normal in jos but still the banks, offices and business places are close but we are hopping to resume office on 13th or 14th of January 2011.
Thanks you all.
On Behalf of Smartwebng.com

Murtala M
Level 2 support administrator
SmartWeb Nig Ltd
smartwebng.com
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by datola: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mr Murtala, below is what we have in your 'About us' on your site.

Why are you now treating your customers with disdain. We cannot call you or send you mail and our websites and e-mail servers have been down since. This is unfair.

Let us know what is happening in the name of God

LiveZilla Live Help

Phone: 08035905422 or 08051897087
Home Domain Name Web Hosting Domain Transfer Reseller Hosting Web Design Support Payment Contact us

Home >About Us
Our Promise

You can be confident in trusting SMartWeb?. We have been in business since 2004 and have been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the country for the past 5years. We are rapidly expanding domestically.

* Quick Response
* Commitment
* Delivery
* Cost Effective
* Rapid Deployment
* Reliability

About Us Web Design Dedicated Server Customer comment Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Designed & Developed by www.smartwebng.com
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by infomineng: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
I will like to tell you guys that [color=#990000]SMARTWEBNG are incompetent FOOLS. My advice is that you should transfer your domain to another host. This isnt the first time they would switch off their phones. DONT mind that MONKEY saying its because of the JOS CRISIS. They where up an running when the crisis was very serious. AS FOR ME, I am backing up all my sites (i can only access them through Swift Networks. As soon as this idiots switch on their phones, i will transfer all the domains that are at least 3 months old. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO DO LIKEWISE. A word is enough for the wise[/color]
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by dejioke1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2011

9jahoster.com offers web hosting with unlimted space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email, cpanel and more benefits for just N2,500/year contact the following channels
WEB http://9jahoster.com
EMAIL support@9jahoster.com
PHONE 07067458707, 08091820866

START YOUR OWN WEB HOST WITH UNLIMITED RESOURCES (STARTING FROM N1,250/MONTH)
UNLIMITED WEB HOST RESELLER (STARTING FROM N1,250/MONTH)
With 9jahoster.com you can start your own web hosting company of UNLIMITED SPACE AND BANDWIDTH.Your customers will never know us because we will give you all that it takes to customize your brand.
Our reseller plans are ( CPANEL RESELLER, MASTER RESELLER, ALPHA MASTER RESELLER ).
You will get the following benefits
-$200 dollar worth billing system (WHMCS)
-1 year free domain of your website
-custom name server
-Your own whm account
-sell unlimited cpanel account (all plans)
-sell unlimited whm accounts (master and alpha resellers)
-sell unlimited master accounts (Alpha resellers)
24/7 support
a lot more,
contact the following channels
$100 of google ads for N7,500
Register a new google ads account or we will register it on your behalf. We will credit it with $100 while you pay us N7,500
contact the following channels
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by DualCore1: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
This is interesting. Let's hear their side of this story
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by moty4all: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
@deji-oke
Ahhhh U again, Wetin dey do u self, Stop Waking The Dead Let Them Be.
Create a new topic or help people solve there problem,
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by fghanni(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2011
last year, i hosted a personal site with them, i was unable to use the site for a whole year, i called the mtn number, i mailed them,  its really frustrating,  if the payment, or the package does not pay you please u can increase it,  let people pay for good service.
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by WeMaStEr(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
Smartwebng.com Sucks, formally i thought they are good, later do i know they really sucks
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
looks who's talking,i bet u suck more than them.stealing people's work angry
Re: Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com by WeMaStEr(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
thank yu sir

(1) (Reply)

Dont Know Was Wrong With My Order Form : Its Not Submitting / I Need Your Review Freinds / How To Grow A Virgin Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.