Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kiss Daniel Was Ready And I Was Ready-hitlord DJ Coublon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Was Ready And I Was Ready-hitlord DJ Coublon (472 Views)

See What Kiss Daniel Was Caught Doing With Seyi Shay In Public [pic, Video] / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Was Ready And I Was Ready-hitlord DJ Coublon by DejiPlug(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2020
Celeb Stopover today was a bust as radio girl Ife Ajagbe's live conversation with DJ Coublon the hitlord today revealed many obscure facts about the music business in Nigeria and the secret understanding between himself and star artist Kizz Daniel concerning their joint hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BMuwdDYbc
Also responsible for hits like Shekere by Yemi Alade and Angelique Kidjo, Duro by Tekno, My woman, my everything by Patoranking...DJ Coublon says music is volatile and that most people with money have no strategy. How true is it and what more can you deduce from the YouTube version when it's out
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1jLxT0jcO8EmPgVI__8OSuGQS1dPkHPk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remedy To The Symptoms Of The Corona Virus/covid 19 With Two Powerful Fruits / See How Burna Boy Hyped Wizkid During Battle Against Jamaica’s Star Vybez Kartel / Happy Birthday Naira Marley, Check Out The Moment Wizkid Brought Naira Marley On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.