Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown (4453 Views)

Oyetola: Osun May Extend COVID-19 Lockdown / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Ruby5: 2:07pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by obailala(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh80gLmjBb0
This is clearly what you get when the so called opposition is equally as uselessly incompetent and clueless as the ruling group. The political opposition we have in Nigeria think the job of opposition ends at just blindly going against whatever the government proposes without proffering any solutions themselves. If govt says "go right", opposition must say "go left".

Just few weeks ago, the same opposition was blasting the govt for imposing lockdown, even going to the retardded extent of claiming covid-19 in Nigeria was scam by the govt to loot money. The same shameless folks were shouting for the govt to end the lockdown, that it was impoverishing Nigerians and that we didnt have a high enough outbreak to warrant a lockdown.

Fast forward to just few weeks later, the govt is now talking of easing the lockdown to mitigate economic effects and the same nincompoops who opposed lockdown few days ago are now the same ones blasting the govt for planning to lift lockdown?

Blind opposition never got more bizarre; does anyone need any more evidence that the opposition we have in Nigeria are just a bunch of hungry gangsters and bandits, angry that they've been locked out of the dining table?

See contradictory tweets from Shehu Sani below:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by kb83(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
PDP and politics,soft work.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Corporate2020: 2:49pm On May 02, 2020
Sheu Sani cannot make it in blogging. I know he has tried Yahoo Yahoo and that has put in in front of a judge, but he should try something else because the blogging is not for him.

This is actually the fault of El-Rufai who rendered the balded vulture jobless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Naija4love(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
obailala:

This is clearly what you get when the so called opposition is equally as uselessly incompetent and clueless as the ruling group. The imbecilic opposition we have in Nigeria just think the job of opposition ends at just blindly going against whatever the government proposes without preferringany solutions themselves. If govt says "go right", opposition must say "go left".

Just few weeks ago, the same oppisition was blasting the govt for imposing lockdown, even going to the bizarrely retardded extent of claiming that covid-19 in Nigeria was scam by the govt to loot money. The same shameless gangsters were shouting for the govt to end the lockdown as was impoverishing Nigerians.

Fast forward to just few weeks later, the govt is now talking of easing the lockdown and the same nincompoops who opposed lockdown are now the same persons blasting the govt for planning to lift lockdown?

Blind opposition never got more bizarre.

I don't like talking about Nigeria politics because they are all same and you because you're too stupid to said the truth about Nigeria or they paid you this to write trash in public forum.
First question did anything goodluck Jonathan do then that buhari, tinubu, El ruf and others didn't talk about... Please stop this because I swea for you because we're talking about our life here about millions life please
They are so good to use millions of Nigerians life to play politics because of money
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 02, 2020
This sinator is a mad man, see joke.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by obailala(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2020
Naija4love:

I don't like talking about Nigeria politics because they are all same and you because you're too stupid to said the truth about Nigeria or they paid you this to write trash in public forum.
First question did anything goodluck Jonathan do then that buhari, tinubu, El ruf and others didn't talk about... Please stop this because I swea for you because we're talking about our life here about millions life please
They are so good to use millions of Nigerians life to play politics because of money
What's the business of GEJ in this? The world is talking of a pandemic, dubious Nigerian political gangsters are selfishly scheming from right to left, and senseless arse-lickers like yourself are coming here to wail about a retired GEJ?

Meanwhile did you just say someone paid me to write what I wrote? What sort of madness is that? How did a human brain even think about that? You must be another hungry frustrated sycophant who thinks people must be paid to say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by iluvdonjazzy: 3:12pm On May 02, 2020
If Dem no lift am una go complain, Dem lift am now una still dey complain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by larrymoore(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
virus at community transmission stage now, stay safe
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by 7lives: 3:22pm On May 02, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
If Dem no lift am una go complain, Dem lift am now una still dey complain.

Dem go cry taya.
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Horus(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W03ucZVxxnc

Covid19: Nigerians beg Buhari not to extend lockdown
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by kezy58: 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
To politicians Everything's politics. they play politics with everything even at the detriment of the masses. Being a Nigerian is tiring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Naija4love(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
obailala:
What's the business of GEJ in this? The world is talking of a pandemic, dubious Nigerian political gangsters are selfishly scheming from right to left, and senseless arse-lickers like yourself are coming here to wail about a retired GEJ?

Meanwhile did you just say someone paid me to write what I wrote? What sort of madness is that? How did a human brain even think about that? You must be another hungry frustrated sycophant who thinks people must be paid to say the truth.
Now I get you all ur plan and trash.
Now tell me what you mean by the same opposition was blasting govt, blind opposition you're talking about. Now see that you have no brain ...
When this gov't is it opposition what did they always do to gain this gov't that is different to what this now opposition is doing. So now I see you're paid to write trash.
Tell me the truth in all this opposition you're talking about just shut up if you don't have sensitive things to said
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by obailala(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2020
Naija4love:

Now tell me what you mean by the same opposition was blasting govt, blind opposition you're talking about. Now see that you have no brain ...
When this gov't is it opposition what did they always do to gain this gov't that is different to what this now opposition is doing. So now I see you're paid to write trash.
Tell me the truth in all this opposition you're talking about just shut up if you don't have sensitive things to said
See mumu!
Remain there and keep crying for GeJ. Your mates are talking about how Nigeria can get reasonable leadership outside the twin failures of pdp and apc, you are still here wailing endlessly about GEJ who failed as a president and was booted out over 5 years ago.

Yes I am paid for telling you this, since that's the only thing your weak brain can process. Send your account number so i can toss you some coins so you can buy you a sound brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by gawu1: 5:05pm On May 02, 2020
obailala:

This is clearly what you get when the so called opposition is equally as uselessly incompetent and clueless as the ruling group. The political opposition we have in Nigeria think the job of opposition ends at just blindly going against whatever the government proposes without proffering any solutions themselves. If govt says "go right", opposition must say "go left".

Just few weeks ago, the same opposition was blasting the govt for imposing lockdown, even going to the retardded extent of claiming covid-19 in Nigeria was scam by the govt to loot money. The same shameless folks were shouting for the govt to end the lockdown, that it was impoverishing Nigerians and that we didnt have a high enough outbreak to warrant a lockdown.

Fast forward to just few weeks later, the govt is now talking of easing the lockdown to mitigate economic effects and the same nincompoops who opposed lockdown few days ago are now the same ones blasting the govt for planning to lift lockdown?

Blind opposition never got more bizarre; does anyone need any more evidence that the opposition we have in Nigeria are just a bunch of hungry gangsters and bandits, angry that they've been locked out of the dining table?

Exactly! That twitter Senator and his likes have been attacking every effort by the government to control this disease, yet none of them have proffered a single suggestion superior or inferiors to those of the government.
Especially that Afro grown hair ex senator; it's either he is seen sarcastically attacking the government efforts or he is mocking the government.
Few days ago he posted on twitter a picture of himself and his family playing football inside one of his mansion. Maybe, joblessness is biting the idiot with no mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Miracle1991: 5:45pm On May 02, 2020
Naija4love:

what would you have done if you are the president?
You were crying that Buhari lockdown everywhere, but now that he heard your cry and decided to ease the lockdown you started crying again that he want to KILL you. Opposition is not madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Golan007: 7:20pm On May 02, 2020
Naija4love:

Give my group a trial.

Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by AdmissionGetEas: 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
Stay home stay safe..
Go out only if and when u av essential thing to attend to, use your face mask correctly and consistently.

Meanwhile check my signature if u re looking for Admission into University
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Buharidgeneral: 8:00pm On May 02, 2020
Consistently inconsistent
Re: Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown by Naija4love(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2020
obailala:
See mumu!
Remain there and keep crying for GeJ. Your mates are talking about how Nigeria can get reasonable leadership outside the twin failures of pdp and apc, you are still here wailing endlessly about GEJ who failed as a president and was booted out over 5 years ago.

Yes I am paid for telling you this, since that's the only thing your weak brain can process. Send your account number so i can toss you some coins so you can buy you a sound brain.

Fools did you know how many people in nairaland I used to transfer money to if I see their account number here looking for what to eat, am fer better than all your family seriously I will feed all your family.. How many people have you help, how many people did you transfer money to in this forum.. Idiot people like you will see people account here and you will call them begger.. Give yours let me feed you boy
Scam I see UK in your profile location.. Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

No December Salary For Workers – Buhari Tells Civil Servants, Police / Moments Unknown Gunmen Were Shot When Disrupting Election Process In Owerri / Food Insecurity: 26.5 Million Nigerians To Face Hunger In 2024 – FAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.