Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Which Is Best For Travel History? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Best For Travel History? (919 Views)

Where In Lagos Can I Do COVID 19 Test For Travel Purposes. / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Best For Travel History? by TheGecko: 2:17pm On May 02, 2020
Ok, So canada refused me Visas Last year (Pause, No one is follwoing from the Village Biko), On the grounds I do not have travel history.

Now I want to know something which is better for Travel history
- South Africa
- East African Visa (I plan on visiting Uganda, Rwanda)

I do not like being confused, but now, I admit i am very confused here.
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by JustEdward(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2020
Ok, try

Kenya
Rwanda
Dubai
Then you reply again don’t forget to give me money for subscription
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Evidenx(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2020
AS A FORMER AGENT, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO TO SOUTH AFRICA.
SOUTH AFRICA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN AFRICA THAT THEY RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO TRAVEL HISTORY IN AFRICA.
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
Evidenx:
AS A FORMER AGENT, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO TO SOUTH AFRICA.
SOUTH AFRICA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN AFRICA THAT THEY RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO TRAVEL HISTORY IN AFRICA.

Dude. I like what you told this fella. How much is fine for say , 1 week trip? I checked Ethiopian airlines and the flight to jozi seems cheap, but how much do I need to hold? Asides ticket which is say about 160k with Ethiopian airlines..
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Evidenx(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
gimakon:

Dude. I like what you told this fella. How much is fine for say , 1 week trip? I checked Ethiopian airlines and the flight to jozi seems cheap, but how much do I need to hold? Asides ticket which is say about 160k with Ethiopian airlines..
BETWEEN $500-$1000 BTA
(BASIC TRAVELING ALLOWANCE) BUT TO BE ON A SAFER SIDE $1000 IS SURE.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2020
Evidenx:
BETWEEN $500-$1000 BTA
(BASIC TRAVELING ALLOWANCE) BUT TO BE ON A AFTER SAID $1000 IS SURE.

So 500k -.600k is good?
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by KingOfThePay(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2020
Go To SA. Then eventually Top it up with DUBAI.

Nothing in the whole wide world will stop you from getting that Paperback. Nothing.
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Evidenx(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2020
gimakon:

So 500k -.600k is good?
YES SIR VERY GOOD.
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by NONNYG: 7:19am On May 03, 2020
South Africa
United Arab Emirates
Rwanda
Uganda
Kenya

P.S
UAE 2 weeks visa is around 150$.
Get East Africa Tourist Visa for 100$, you use it to visit Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya. Let your POE be Rwanda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 03, 2020
NONNYG:
South Africa
United Arab Emirates
Rwanda
Uganda
Kenya

P.S
UAE 2 weeks visa is around 150$.
Get East Africa Tourist Visa for 100$, you use it to visit Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya. Let your POE be Rwanda

Bad idea to limit it to SA and E.African visas? Just asking o.
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 03, 2020
After getting all this they will still look for excuse to deny you. They know una wan overstay already
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
After getting all this they will still look for excuse to deny you. They know una wan overstay already

What do you advice then?
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2020
gimakon:

What do you advice then?
try schengen
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by TheGecko: 3:48pm On May 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
try schengen

It would interest you to know that even schengen demand travel history now.
Or you don't know? So let's do the one that at least there is hope. Nigeria is high risk immigration country, need I remind you.

They want proof that you have visited a nation that has strict immigration laws, SA seems the only country with that prospect. UAE seems to have relaxed immigration. Schengen now demand those from peeps now as well... Sir..
Re: Which Is Best For Travel History? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 03, 2020
TheGecko:

It would interest you to know that even schengen demand travel history now.
Or you don't know? So let's do the one that at least there is hope. Nigeria is high risk immigration country, need I remind you.

They want proof that you have visited a nation that has strict immigration laws, SA seems the only country with that prospect. UAE seems to have relaxed immigration. Schengen now demand those from peeps now as well... Sir..
apply for student visa or PR visa in canada or Australia then

(1) (Reply)

‘Europe or death’: West Africans risk all to leave Tunisia / Did You Know? Ethiopia Is In The Year 2014 While Nepal Is Currently In 2078 / Ghana Visitation Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.