Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult (824 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Shocking:a Hunter Shot His Girlfriend In The Vagina For Cheating / Latest News: Younger Brother To Cult Leader Don Wanny Conformed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by jzamani(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2020
A 28 year old man, Taye Ogunkoya has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for killing his twin brother Kehinde Ogunkoya.

According to reports, the brothers were said to be a member of a rival cult which led to Taye killing his twin brother, Taye who is known as Rugged was said to have been arrested and sent to prison twice over cult related issues.

It was also reported that he had once mistakenly shot a pregnant woman while he was chasing a rival but luckily she survived it which led to his arrest the third time

The suspect, Taye disclosed that he killed his twin brother out of fear of being killed first because he joined Aye while he is Eiye

I know sooner or later he will kill me so i felt it’s better i do that first.

Taye confessed to the crime saying “ i killed him because he joined a rival and i know his first assignment was to use me and count scores which I don’t feel safe about

I belong To Eiye cult while my twin brother belongs to Aye. I wish he listened to me and joined Eiye, I wouldn’t have killed him

I was told by our cult leader to kill him before he kills me which I believe was true. I never wished to kill him but i have no choice than to take his life before he takes mine

Speaking on the strenght of the report, the Ogun State Public Relations Officer, Samson Agbolade said suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source:https://www.operanewsapp.com

Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by serverconnect(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2020
Cultist does not pay.
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by NextD18: 2:25pm On May 02, 2020
Taye Ogunkoya has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for killing his twin brother Kehinde Ogunkoya.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by devilmaycry: 2:26pm On May 02, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by gaby(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2020
Devil just go gift one family twin goats.

Wharapiry

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by Oyiboman69: 2:27pm On May 02, 2020
Hausa kill Hausa, no case grin
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by Folahanmi19(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Hausa kill Hausa, no case grin

Like yoruba do say, gambari pa fulani, ko lẹ́jọ̀ ninu
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by espn(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
Good one...
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by Olalan(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2020
Failed parenting I guess is at play here....twin brothers joining cults show how much moral values they got from their parents

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
Cultism: a foul spirit that comes with no remorse, sanity, and sense of discipline.

Therefore, the spirits in the different groups are one and cannot stand against each other. They make the available bodies as their habitations to stand against each other.

Street gangsters, when shall we reason together? Isn't it clear we are fighting a known and common enemy revealed by our Creator and Saviour??

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by yomi007k(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2020
Olalan:
Failed parenting I guess is at play here....twin brothers joining cults show how much moral values they got from their parents

I was having this same discussion some days back. Some parents just know have to f..ck and give birth, no brains, no care , no responsibility.

God dey sha.
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by dangermouse(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
I should say, give him a medal; a big one, then hang him later. The world will be a better place without these miscreants
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by illicit(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2020
ibeji oran
Re: Man Shot His Twin Brother To Death For Joining Aiye Cult by shilenji(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2020
make dem use demselve for money ritual for Don better. confused E- goats

(1) (Reply)

Martin --- A Forum Based Game Discussion Thread. / About Eke Jane Ogbeyealu / Dj Sheaflickz V Ekiti All Stars Concerts 2021 (ENERGY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.