Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,256 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai (49535 Views)

Gunmen Kill Four Persons, Burn Houses, Barns In Plateau / John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos / Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by juman(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2020
"The governor said Kaduna State had tested about 400 people and now has three testing centres."

Three testing centres in kaduna.
While kano is struggling to keep open their only just one testing center.

Kaduna has tested 400 people, that is toooooo small number.
He should be talking about forty thousand people.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by vertueptime: 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by josephubah111(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
Pussy be a man,she actually wants to know if you have the balls
visijo:
My brother learn to understand women
When she says "what!"
It is not because she didn't hear you
She is just giving you a chance to change what you said
Please don't repeat those words�
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by osusuallstars: 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
With prick ?
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by wink2015(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2020
ABOKI GOVERNOR IS TELLING HIS STORY.

Let us give him a listening ear with this CORO Thing !
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by ofiko123(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2020
He is just joking.. If this is true then el-rufai should be killed..
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by izubext007: 4:38pm On May 02, 2020
bad man.....hope they will survive like you
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by AerialMapper: 4:40pm On May 02, 2020
Attention seeker!!

Only you announced your contracting the virus and announced you recovery!

When you realized only you couldn’t possibly get the virus and not spread it cos you read the story of Raymond Dokpesi and his family, you spun a new bullshit story of giving 4 people

Imp
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 02, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Sounds like a Joke.
If in doubt just watch how those who doesn't believe in Covid-19 will make a drama out of it as a result of this particular comment

I wonder why our politicians won't learn how to sound the part!

Which reminds me of a movie by name "The Drunk Officer"

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Lubbish.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by ghettochild(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/02/i-infected-four-persons-coronavirus-says-governor-el-rufai
Nothing go fit kill this Bruce Willis again ooo.. Unless the kain die he use him hand cause
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Olokson(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

We will know if coronaVirus is real or not
In the next few days we will surely know

Despite the hoopla, u still don't believe that COVID19 is real angry
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

We will know if coronaVirus is real or not
In the next few days we will surely know

Despite the hoopla, u still don't believe that COVID19 is real
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by elowhite40: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
Who are the four person s or don't there have a name
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Dpaulie(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
This man sounds straightforward and blunt...I’m not his fan though
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by umarhassan5300(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2020
May God save us all
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by omorttee4u(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
The four you you infected must had spread it to unknown number lipsrsealed
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by pretyval: 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
Shouldn’t he be arrested?
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by paix(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
Meanwhile, the 4 poor fellas have no names? angry Something tells me he staged everything.Fear El-Rufai.
Especially when money is involved.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2020
Be grateful to God
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by AdmissionGetEas: 7:38pm On May 02, 2020
Not his family members nor his cabinet members.... Maybe those that came to beg for favour or money (beggers)

Meanwhile check my signature if u re looking for Admission into University
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Odogwu999(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
Na only hear i dy hear were pictures of the victims
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Maski87: 8:56pm On May 02, 2020
Na wa o this man is very wicked
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by tammie24: 9:12pm On May 02, 2020
Attention seeking as usual

You nor go trend!
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Elinosweet143(f): 9:36pm On May 02, 2020
U deserve an award Mr Governor
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by chatinent: 10:23pm On May 02, 2020
Dude is a Hitman.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Gee64: 11:10pm On May 02, 2020
Don't see it as a joke....CORONAVIRUS is REAL!

KEEP TO THE RULES PLEASE!!!!
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Adesamogun(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2020
And those 4 persons infected how many...
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by anoziechi(f): 7:40am On May 03, 2020
but he said he was not positive.....was never positive
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:36am On May 03, 2020
sunnyanet:
This is no Joke anymore, Coronavirus is real and we all have to take precaution especially now that Lockdown has been relaxed in some part of the nation, corona is no friend of rich or poor, black or white. It can be prevented by Regularly cleaning of our hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or washing hands with soap and water. REASON is because Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.

Maintaining at least (3 feet) distance between yourself and others though might sound funny but REASON is if someone coughs, sneezes, or speaks they might spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person has the disease.

We should avoid crowded places. REASON is people come together in crowds, you are more likely to come into close contact with someone that has COIVD-19 and it is more difficult to maintain physical distance of 3 feet.

Covid is REAL but ITS NOT a death sentence.
its 6ft not 3 ft

It was never a joke to me
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Digmygold: 3:21pm On May 03, 2020
Avalancheman still.insists its not in Africa. Dumbo.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by mhizesta9(f): 4:14pm On May 03, 2020
He's so blunnnnt!!!!

I sell nice luxury humanhair at an affordable price and also offer training on the business. Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / The North Is Not Ready For The Truth - Sheikh Ahmed Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.