Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Profitable Is Fish Farming In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Profitable Is Fish Farming In Nigeria (190 Views)

How To Start Tomato Farming In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Fish Farming In Nigeria / CCTV Installation And Dstv Installation How Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Fish Farming In Nigeria by waleyp(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Know About Khula In Pakistan : Khula Pakistani Law 2020 / Words Of Wisdom And Understanding And Hope For Tomorrow. / Do You Have A Paypal Account? This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.