Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Onaeze Idi Igbo,to Dobale!to Buhari,tinubu,obasanjo And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onaeze Idi Igbo,to Dobale!to Buhari,tinubu,obasanjo And Atiku (153 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Rasak Okoya 80th Birthday: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Sanwo-Olu, Osoba, Hamzat Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onaeze Idi Igbo,to Dobale!to Buhari,tinubu,obasanjo And Atiku by DeViNe007: 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
This is a very shameful act to say the least,wait a minute,i thought THEY SAY IGBOS DONT BEND DOWN TO ANY MAN EXCEPT THEIR YAM LEGGY,GOATY BEAREDED AND CORPSE BATH-WATER DRINKING CHIS!!!

So,all along these Nyanmirins have just being CHEST BEATING,i had thought all their well known NAIRALANDERS IPOB SUPPORTERS WOULD HAVE DISASSOCIATED THEMSELVES FROM THIS CHARADE,but am disappointed!!!

So,they can go and DOBALE to the Tinubu they malign every blessed day,WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.

(1) (Reply)

World Press Freedom Day: Nigerian Media Have Been Superb / Withdraw Your Order Relaxing Lockdown, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / JUST IN: Ekiti Commissioner Regains Freedom From Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.