Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) (238 Views)

The CV / Can An Awaiting Degree Be Added To The Cv? / How Should I Have Answered This Interviewer's Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2020
Dear Job Seekers,

Patrick Okunima is my name, and I'm a CV Writer. Most of you know me on this forum.

Frequently, I get calls or emails from job seekers and career persons asking questions in respect of their CV, cover letter, interview, job search or career generally. Some of these questions are related, but I cannot say because Mr. A asked the same question a while ago, I will not answer Mr. B if his question bothers on the same topic. Sometimes, these inquests (especially the calls) can be a distraction to me, but I've got no choice but to answer.

So, to make it easier on everyone, I have added a Q & A Forum to my website, exclusively for job seekers and career persons. If you have any question pertaining to your career, job search, interview preparation, CV or cover letter writing (Or any issue at all, that affects job seekers), just go to www.patrickokunima.com/forum and ask your question. I'll find time out of my tight schedule to give you my expert and professional opinion.

The only time I will not answer your questions is, if you do not follow the rules. There are only three rules:

Rule 1: Your question must be related to job search or career, and the answer to your question must benefit others.

Rule 2: Your question must be well articulated and in correct English.

Rule 3: Do not ask one-sentence questions like, "What is the ideal length of a CV?"

Visit www.patrickokunima.com/forum to ask your first question!

Regards,

Patrick Okunima
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2020
Do you have any questions pertaining to your career or job search? Get expert answers to them at www.patrickokunima.com/forum
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
Bon nuit.
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2020
smiley
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:05am On May 03, 2020
Open
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by obamma: 10:02am On May 03, 2020
Where do you work?
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2020
Ongoing...
Re: Get All Your Job Search Questions Answered By Patrick Okunima (The CV Expert) by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2020
Mh

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn With My Smartphone And Data Everyday / We Are Hiring An Intern / Vista Bridge Consulting Job 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.