Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nollywood Actor Adekola Tijani Received More Than 1000 Birthday Wishes From Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Adekola Tijani Received More Than 1000 Birthday Wishes From Fans (559 Views)

“murphy Afolabi Predicted His Death’’ – Actor, Adekola Tijani Reveals (video) / WATCH Yoruba Actor Adekola Tijani AKA Kamilu Kompo, As He Celebrates 45th BD / Happy New Year - Yvonne Nelson Wishes From New Zealand In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Adekola Tijani Received More Than 1000 Birthday Wishes From Fans by Nairablink(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
Home Business Celebrity
BusinessCelebrityEntertainment
Nollywood Actor Adekola Tijani Received More Than 1000 Birthday Wishes From Fans
By Nairablink- May 1, 202002

Temitope Tijani (wife)

Temitope Tijani and son
Ahamdulilah!! Happy birthday to the man who changed my life in more beautiful ways than I can count. From the moment I met you, I knew my life would never be empty again.

You bring light, laughter, peace and love where ever they were before. My heart is full because of you .

Photos
When I think of you, my heart smiles so much that the smiles comes out in my face, as well.

Happy birthday to my favourite man on earth, more beautiful years on earth darling, my irreplaceable husband, my handsome boyfriend. Igba odun odun kan ni. Owo baba Iremide

Adekola Tijani

Mike Fash

Special BIRTHDAY shout-out to Nigerian Actor, Producer, Film Director, Comedian, Entrepreneur and Event MC, Adekola Tijani (Kamilu Kompo). Wish you Long Life, Good Health, Wealth, Prosperity, Success, Grace and Favor in all Your Pursuits. Orbit Ent. Group LLC Adekola Tijani Adekola Tijani

Read more: Temitope Tijani Celebrates Her Husband Adekola Tijani Opularly Known As Kamilu Kompo

Hajjia Alimat Adeola

Everywhere you go, you fill up the place with smiles. This is why for your birthday, I wish that life always gives you a reason to Smile, for as long as you live.

I like to wish you a lifetime of happiness, success, because a person as amazing as you deserves all the best. Happy Birthday To You Olowori Temitope Tijani

Gbenga Philips Adesuyi

Happy birthday Boss! God bless your new age sir.

Ridwanullahi Omodolapo

With a leader like you, tasks and projects are so much fun to work on. I wish you a very Happy birthday. May God bless you with more success and glory in the times to come, May 1st is your day @adekolatijani1 @temitopetijani1

Queen Abike

A very big Birthday shoutout to your dearest husband Temitope Tijani Our very own world best… I pray he shall celebrate many more wonderful years on earth… He shall live to see his children children.. His fame shall never fade off INSHA ALLAH..

Bukola Abebi Omosolape

Happy birthday to you, long life is certain in wealth sound and good health.

Kudi Jimo

Happy birthday to you Alhaji kompo long live and prosperity. Iremide daddy oko olori kuburat my good in-law, kalo je ebo oloyo, omo Oyo alafin ojo pa sekere omo atiba.

Princess Adedotun Reilly

Happy birthday my darling brother and friend’s sweetheart #AdekolaTijani @ Temitope Tijani. I celebrate God’s blessings upon your life and family. Age gracefully one and only Kamilu kompo

Dunniola Makanjuola Aduke

Great things are happening today, Today makes it’s may 1st, sweet mother Birthday, great in-law Birthday, no need for long epistle, u have already know how special you both are to me, may the good things that comes with the month of May locates you both, world best mum, thank u for everything may God grant you long life and prosperity to eat d fruit of your labour( Amen) Happy birthday mummy, and Happy Birthday sir Adekola tijani olowori temitope tijani, love you both.

Ayodele Olusegun
Famz join me to celebrate my boss, leader, mentor a happy birthday.

Boss May you continue to be the light in other people’s lives. May the Almighty God in His infinite mercy turn your mistakes to perfection, your pains to pleasure, your failure to success & your frustration to fulfillment.

May the Lord continue to direct you to the right person at d right time. May the Lord stand by you today & 4eva. Happy birthday boss man.
News Source: https://www.nairablink.com/entertainment/nollywood-actor-adekola-tijani-received-more-than-1000-birthday-wishes-from-fans/01/05/2020/

(1) (Reply)

Grace Ajilore Welcomes Baby Boy, Shares His Adorable Photo - Ekomiamiblog / Watch Moment Corpse Wave During Burial Service ,buried Alive (video) / I Might Go Naked In My Next Video,Tiwa Savage Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.