Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Controversial SHE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Controversial SHE (425 Views)

Heritage Bank Battles Controversial Businessman, Tunde Ayeni Over N40bn Debt / Binta Nyako Delivers Controversial Copyrights Infringement Judgment / Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Controversial SHE by andassyn(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
There is this being that has always given me trouble. She is a very special being.

Her way of making me bad is very tactical,she stays far away from me. Her absence is a very big problem.

It all started from when I was a child, the moment I began to notice her importance in my life. Things start getting weird because I need her almost everyday.

Then, I also start learning how to be contented with just possessing her in little or in moderate and how to limit how much need I use her to fulfill.

There is always a severe situation when I need her in large; one is when I have to trade her for my education. I have almost always fail in this aspect.

You might be wondering why I referred to her as she, I am sorry if this troubles you;especially if you are a gender equalist or you are an anti-chauvinist

But, think about it ; there is no way that dude can be a he. She is too controversial.

You know what, some, if not most people think she is the root of all evil. You could imagine ; how can a human say that about something which is very dear to him and his kind.

I actually used to be part of the above people, I only changed my view when I emancipated.

If she is the root of all evil, then she is the root of all good too. But she is neither.

When you posses her, she becomes a form of a superpower, where you have a choice of either being a superhero or supervillain.

She can act as a means of showing love, but she isn't love and she can't buy it.

She can act as a means of expressing care, but she isn't care.

She can make life comfortable, but she can't buy life.

I have made a pledge to possess her as much as I can, through only legal and not inimcal way.

And to use her for only super good.

Her name is money and this is my tribute to her.

(1) (Reply)

Printing Press / Has COVID-19 Affected You?hire An Expert Content Writer To Boost Your Sales / How I Gained My Financial Freedom With Wealthness Global Within 3 Months In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.