Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,249 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please (534 Views)

How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? / Why Central Bank Of Nigeria Barred Bank Executives From Overseas Trips / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by seunoo7: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
Hello good afternoon,I want to order for some stuff on jumia and it shows the delivery date there but am really worried course of the restrictions now,am thinking of going ahead with it.i don't want a situation where I will place order for stuff and it will take forever to arrive!
Re: Is It Possible To Order From Overseas During This Period?? Advice Needed Please by foxxydude: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
Only if you are shipping with DHL

(1) (Reply)

Which Forex Broker Is Best For Nigeria / Struggling With Security Agents To Enter The Bank / Updated:how To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.