Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pls Help Me Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me Out (193 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out by Jojo81: 6:19pm On May 02, 2020
Pls doctors in the house or anyone who have experience this sickness help me out. I am having freqent urination in the night and day and after urination I still feel that my bladder is not empty , I have go to lab they said that I have high growth of staphylococcus . And I have checked my sugar is normal and my prostate is ok as well. Pls I need your help.
Re: Pls Help Me Out by scoundrel(f): 7:05pm On May 02, 2020
I have go to lab they said that I have high growth of staphylococcus .
Isn’t administering a prescription their next step of action? What is the point of telling you the ailment without giving you pointers on how to handle/cure it?
Re: Pls Help Me Out by PicLtd: 7:08pm On May 02, 2020
Sounds like a symptom of urinary bladder infection.
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Jojo81: 2:17am On May 03, 2020
Yes, they said I have uninary track infection inside my bladder
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Jojo81: 2:22am On May 03, 2020
They prescribed injection drug for me and I have inject it 7 days still no response.
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Healthyway15: 2:38am On May 03, 2020
Jojo81:
Yes, they said I have uninary track infection inside my bladder

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is usually a stubborn condition, but it's treatable when met with appropriate medication.

For more knowledge on UTI, its symptoms and the proper recommendation of treatment for the condition, you can check the link below :

www.nairaland.com/5724329/looking-lasting-solution-urinary-tract

(1) (Reply)

Lets Research And Develop Our Own Cure For Coronavirus Using Herbs – Kate Hensha / Tanzania Testing Kits Report Goat, Papaya Covid-19 Positive / An Open Letter To AFP Journalist Amanuel Neguede About Bill Gates’ Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.