Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Investors Scammed by BossTechy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Scammed by BossTechy (981 Views)

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Scammed by BossTechy by helencole: 7:29pm On May 02, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, Please I will like to bring up the issue of SKIPJACK CORPORATION to the attention of us all.
skipjack dime was claimed to be a new digital currency known as encryptcurrency created in 2018 by Mr skipjack. Skipjack corporation claimed to have offices in London, Singapore, Indonesia etc. Anyikwa Chinonso (Chinonso Victory Frank),a nairalander with a user name BossTechy, who is the skipjack corporation's Africa Ambassador advertised it on this platform in the year 2018 as a new digital cuurency so that investors can invest in it. Some people invested on their website skipjackx.com which was later migrated to skipjackfcn.com, both which are no more available online and no communication with investors since 2018 concerning the developmental stage of the new encryptcurrency(SKIPJACK DIME). Please any useful information about skipjack corporation will be appreciated. It seems nairaland MODs are hiding any write up querying the existence of this company.I just hope this topic will not be hidden again from public view.Thanks.
Re: Investors Scammed by BossTechy by Greatzeus(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2020
helencole:
Good day Nairalanders, Please I will like to bring up the issue of SKIPJACK CORPORATION to the attention of us all.
skipjack dime was claimed to be a new digital currency known as encryptcurrency created in 2018 by Mr skipjack. Skipjack corporation claimed to have offices in London, Singapore, Indonesia etc. Anyikwa Chinonso (Chinonso Victory Frank),a nairalander,who is the skipjack corporation's Africa Ambassador advertised it on this platform in the year 2018 as a new digital cuurency so that investors can invest in it. Some people invested on their website skipjackx.com which was later migrated to skipjackfcn.com, both which are no more available online and no communication with investors since 2018 concerning the developmental stage of the new encryptcurrency(SKIPJACK DIME). Please any useful information about skipjack corporation will be appreciated. It seems nairaland MODs are hiding any write up querying the existence of this company.I just hope this topic will not be hidden again from public view.Thanks.
This kind of post makes me angry. With all the default suffering in Nigeria. To make a living is hell to some. Yet you make the money and go and withdraw it from the banks that are legal and backed up by NDIC,to put it into a Ponzi crypto scheme?
Some of you have been cursed to die poor. Serves you right. Go back to your village and farm. That's where your illiterate lots belong. Idio tic elements.

3 Likes

Re: Investors Scammed by BossTechy by helencole: 11:23pm On May 02, 2020
Greatzeus:

This kind of post makes me angry. With all the default suffering in Nigeria. To make a living is hell to some. Yet you make the money and go and withdraw it from the banks that are legal and backed up by NDIC,to put it into a Ponzi crypto scheme?
Some of you have been cursed to die poor. Serves you right. Go back to your village and farm. That's where your illiterate lots belong. Idio tic elements.
@Greatzeus, you don't need to insult me. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Investors Scammed by BossTechy by helencole: 1:25pm On May 03, 2020
Hello everyone.
Re: Investors Scammed by BossTechy by helencole: 9:59am On May 04, 2020
G
Re: Investors Scammed by BossTechy by oladeleadebayo1: 8:33am On May 05, 2020
Has anybody in the house heard about this encryptcurrency(skipjack dime) that the op is talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! / Best Form Of Investment / Does It Mean There Is No Sure/scam Free Investment In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.