Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans (3184 Views)

PDP Sets Agenda For Acting Inspector General Of Police, Adamu Mohammed / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku / Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Unveil Agenda For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
As lockdown continues here is what to expect (in no particular order):

* Your money will finish leaving you with empty bank account and empty pockets.
king
* Your food reserves will eventually finish leaving you with empty belly and risking starving to death.

* You would be unable to pay bills like buying airtiu or data.

* You would be unable to pay for electric bill

* Economy grinds to halt as nobody has money, many buses and tricycles and okada stops running as not enough passengers.

*Fuel stations will shut down for lack of customers

NEPA turns off power as people do not have money to pay them for bills.

We enter doomsday scenario, no power no fuel even power from generators will be impossible.

Banks close down as electricity not available and workers can't get to work (no fuel = no transport)

Even ATM would be unavailable.

* No borehole water again (no power)

In the meantime teams of people will be going house to house offering a vaccines produced with a depopulation agenda

Criminals armed robbers and terrorist will see you as easy prey , sitting ducks.

Can we makes some plans and share ideas?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by helinues: 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
I guess na your present situation you take write all this

4 Likes

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Plut01: 8:08pm On May 02, 2020
"We enter doomsday scenario, no power no fuel
even power from generators will be impossible."

Too much Hollywood movie can be so disturbing to human reasoning.
This in quote is never gonna happen no matter the might of the Globalists.

So chill and find a way to meet up to the change this epidemic brought fort.

And also, this is the worst time to be a president or Governor of a nation or state (excluding Nigeria where leaders always find every opportunity to siphon money) as you are faced with two harsh options. Either to lock down and kill the economy or to open the economy and kill the people.

Left for me, i will open the economy. Because opening the economy will put food on the table of so many people and reduces the rate of hunger death and with that, we can have enough or near to enough to treat my people.
Better than locking down the economy and wait for hunger to finally kill the same people have been trying to safe resulting from unemployment, high crime and the rest.

Of what point is being afraid of thing that is 100% of happening?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On May 02, 2020
* Purchase and properly store up a large quantity of sugar. If and when your run out of food supply, it comes in handy because you can sustain self on simple sugar water in between the time it would take to secure new food source.

2 Likes

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Lush100(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2020
Sir, you are a deep thinker,
There's definitely a grand plan.
A lot of people points fingers to Bill Gate,
With other deep thinkers saying he works in conjunction for the Nigerian people of like FGba of HOR, and some rich known men
The scenario u painted is exactly what they want to achieve.
Somebody wants to control the whole world,
Ebola was a experimentation stage 1.
Covid is test run stage 2
I pray God sends a Moses to break their plan.
Trump being the person most deep thinkers have in mind but can't say for sure

@GenBuhari

5 Likes

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:
I guess na your present situation you take write all this

Our present situation is not the issue here. It is our future situation weeks and months down the line if lockdown, business closures and free movements persists.

Are monitoring your bank account balance ? Has it reduced or grown over the last 3weeks?

3 Likes

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Bevista: 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
Sounds like an Apocalypse. Very Dystopian. Money (fiat currency) as you know it could be gone as well.

1 Like

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2020
How can you be so sure the doomsday scenario can never happen?
i.e. a situation where you have no water, food, light, fuel or money

When was asking a market woman last month about rumours that markets would close she said it can not happen, When plans to ban inter state travel emerged bus drivers scoffed at the suggestion dismissively.
When concept of lockdown was mentioned it was deemed impossible, as was ban of religious worship and funerals.
Now you think they cannot deny us fuel and light?
I am not sure what you meant by ur last line.
Have u made any plans or any ideas to share?
Your point about opening the economy being sensible option is correct, however it unlikely as it goes against agenda of globalists.

Plut01:
"We enter doomsday scenario, no power no fuel even power from generators will be impossible."

Too much Hollywood movie can be so disturbing to human reasoning.
This in quote is never gonna happen no matter the might of the Globalists.

So chill and find a way to meet up to the change this epidemic brought fort.

Of what point is being afraid of thing that is 100% of happening?
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
* Purchase and properly store up a large quantity of sugar. If and when your run out of food supply, it comes in handy because you can sustain self on simple sugar water in between the time it would take to secure new food source.
Good to know. But what if they dont have money for sugar?
Any plans for a person in the or approaching doomsday scenario?

1 Like

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 02, 2020
Lush100:
Sir, you are a deep thinker,
There's definitely a grand plan.
A lot of people points fingers to Bill Gate,
With other deep thinkers saying he works in conjunction for the Nigerian people of Femi Gba... Of HOR, Femi oted...and Dang....
The scenario u painted is exactly what they want to achieve.
Somebody wants to control the whole world,
Ebola was a experimentation stage 1.
Covid is test run stage 2
I pray God sends a Moses to break their plan.
Trump being the person most deep thinkers have in mind but can't say for sure

@GenBuhari
Thanks for your nice comment. Remember 2 or 3 yrs ago watching a video of SHTF prepper talking about a similar scenario where the population is made financially desitute, and hardship is exceberated with total lockdown and power outage.
So when authorities come for them, they use promise of food, water, light and money lure them to a camp, but they need to take vaccine to be allowed entry. In reality the camp is a death camp where mass burials were being arranged.

Wicked and evil people are controlling the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 02, 2020
Bevista:
Sounds like an Apocalypse. Very Dystopian. Money (fiat currency) as you know it could be gone as well.
Indeed.
Probably why virtually entire world economy is being shut down.

1 Like

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Lush100(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2020
Sounds quite scary but a very probable possiblity that that will be the way they would do it or something close to that.
Money shouldn't be in that list but first 3 is what is needed.
Sir, I think nation's (African nation's) or their leaders are promised money thru imf it grants or debt relief for them to carry out the bidding of the gblst.
These leaders are promised special status in this project (such as exemption them from the vaccination but of course the gblst will find ways to eliminate them).
So they mortgage their own people and sacrifice them for personal gain Nigerian politician being a very character to do such.
Usually Interest paid in these loads will still crumble the Nigerian economy and the glbst will offer to buy of the nation and thus wield control and sideline the African leaders.
Unfortunately we do not have intellectual as our leaders who can discern this game plan .
The " nepotistic" north would put us into trouble

GenBuhari:
Thanks for your nice comment. Remember 2 or 3 yrs ago watching a video of SHTF prepper talking about a similar scenario where the population is made financially desitute, and hardship is exceberated with total lockdown and power outage.
So when authorities come for them, they use promise of food, water, light and money lure them to a camp, but they need to take vaccine to be allowed entry. In reality the camp is a death camp where mass burials were being arranged.

1 Like

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by petra1(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2020
GenBuhari:

Our present situation is not the issue here. It is our future situation weeks and months down the line if lockdown, business closures and free movements persists.

Are monitoring your bank account balance ? Has it reduced or grown over the last 3weeks?

National turning to God . These people have planned these things well . Nation may not be able to resist them . Governments of the world may succumb due to lack of money . They played nation into lockdown to run economy aground. Individuals may invest in crypto currency. But this hour is to turn to God

4 Likes

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 12:02am On May 03, 2020
Lush100:
Sounds quite scary but a very probable possiblity that that will be the way they would do it or something close to that.
Money shouldn't be in that list but first 3 is what is needed.
Sir, I think nation's (African nation's) or their leaders are promised money thru imf it grants or debt relief for them to carry out the bidding of the gblst.
These leaders are promised special status in this project (such as exemption them from the vaccination but of course the gblst will find ways to eliminate them).
So they mortgage their own people and sacrifice them for personal gain Nigerian politician being a very character to do such.
Usually Interest paid in these loads will still crumble the Nigerian economy and the glbst will offer to buy of the nation and thus wield control and sideline the African leaders.
Unfortunately we do not have intellectual as our leaders who can discern this game plan .
The " nepotistic" north would put us into trouble

I mostly agree with what you have said here, but leader are not only bribed, they may also be blackmailed or threatened.

1 Like

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by tripplephi: 1:10am On May 03, 2020
GenBuhari:
As lockdown continues here is what to expect (in no particular order):

* Your money will finish leaving you with empty bank account and empty pockets.
king
* Your food reserves will eventually finish leaving you with empty belly and risking starving to death.

* You would be unable to pay bills like buying airtiu or data.

* You would be unable to pay for electric bill

* Economy grinds to halt as nobody has money, many buses and tricycles and okada stops running as not enough passengers.

*Fuel stations will shut down for lack of customers

NEPA turns off power as people do not have money to pay them for bills.

We enter doomsday scenario, no power no fuel even power from generators will be impossible.

Banks close down as electricity not available and workers can't get to work (no fuel = no transport)

Even ATM would be unavailable.

* No borehole water again (no power)

In the meantime teams of people will be going house to house offering a vaccines produced with a depopulation agenda

Criminals armed robbers and terrorist will see you as easy prey , sitting ducks.

Can we makes some plans and share ideas?

GGirll , BlackPikiN( m), edi287 , lmm4real , Arlington( f ), Albaniy ( m ), vivaciousvivi ( f),
agitator , Lostz( m), Premiumwriter , lamalang ( m ), AdaoraNK( f ), ud4u , Billionnegro,
bunmioguns ( m ), mfm04622 , VillageHead , seedorfg ( m), tomdon ( m), Eulalia ( f), onecoder ,
gaby( m ), jericco1 ( m), FuckAllTheMODs , NaijaRoyalty( m ), Beverlyjean( f ), slimderek ( m ),
loosecanon50 ( m ), Metobime ( m ), naijanaso, kkkp, SadiqBabaSani , agwom( m ), bamvik
( m ), SpecialAdviser ( m ), olumuyiolaoluwa, saintokwuluora ( m ), llakes4real ( m ), vikithor ( m),
Ajibade123 ( m), Jokerman( m ), Chosen1984 ( m ), Dareypaul , nasstil , valentineuwakwe ( m),
kogiflame , yanabasee1 ( m ), Lawly , Yenefer( f), Vortex369 ( f), snthesis ( m ), petra1 ( m ),
Gombs ( m ), bandol ( m), Orobo20, SalamRushdie , fennels007 ( m ), Expensiverichyb ( f),
funmike83 ( m ), hollywater, hunter21 ( m), Nigeriabiafra80 , realstars , Banmeallday,
genbuhari ( m )
IbotNugida ( m), TheKingIsHere , bighorlus ( m ), NwaNimo1 ( m ), DanseMacabre ( m ),
TheGiftedOne( m), Ebubenwa042( m ), flokii , Teejazy( m ), Zenithpeak , xpmode( m ),
suremanpatriot , NockMedia, jackymfon, GamalNasser, Ebonyeyes( f ), orunto27 , JoshRocs ,
Racoon( m ), FrLukas ( m ), Plut01, Ayo8 ( m ), orisa37 , CrestMan , Injera , Amanda4life ,
Kizzygentle , Drabeey( m ), strafist911 , hotwax, Amya ( f), IamPlato( m ), Wolgrace ( m ),
Lush100 ( m ), Zooposki , Tboy1419 , astonished, Felimax ( m ), Avalancheman, saaron ( m),
Masterclass32 , CoronaV , ghostofsparta ( m), tripplephi , sweetmelanin( f ), ideology ( m ),
Fibonacci88 , omega2128 ( m ), dederocs( m ), Pierced ( m ), JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI ( m ),
beamtopola, mployer ( m), Topsic70 , SweetJoystick ( m), cybertron88 , mii4u ( f), plessis ,
wisdomiskey ( m), 1x2x3 , Freedom34 , Usorohtheman ( m), bluefilm, 2016easy2017 ,
photon3106 , Lovelyn451 ( f), Diiet, byinks( f ), Pusyiter( m ), SaintHilary( m ), Amblessed2020 ,
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ ( m ), Phut( f ), woke4eva , Jostoman, TheMan3, aadoiza , kolotar ,
fuckboys , Bevista , oalandAgents2 , Ihatefeminist , Inventionalgeek , Casemiro ( m),
Susu888 ( m ), Oolawealth, nkeona( m ), greatiyk4u ( m), teejaymos ( m), Kubernetes, Lordxeer
( m ), kgr8mike ( m ), OruExpress , sassysure, liberalchick( f ), Ilamina ( f ), Gamborima( m),
Cousin9999 , scully95, bumperKE, ProYouLettingUK ( m), BeansAndBread ( m), justtoodark,
chineloSA( f ), Favor99 ( m ), 2packer ( m), IamaNigerianGuy ( m), enlightenedmind ,
GuyfawkesAB( m ), tsdarkside( m ), 4kings , dokunbam ( m ), Lipscomb( m ), kitaatita ,
Chukazu , castiello ( m), goldbim ( f), JuneOctober( f ), jakD, itsMrIke ( m ), EmeeNaka,
jnrremedy( m ), codemaniacs , Horllamideh( m), deleyi20( m ), maximunimpact( m ), Dongreat
( m ), jumper524 ( m ), xtianh( m ), Clean2016 , Addy003 ( m ), Proxy001 ( m ), sirjerry ( m ),
WORDWORLD , amanda2013( f ), Okoroawusa , NuclearWinter , Nafizzey ( m ), driand( m),
Masterchef , Loquacious( m ), bayulll011 ( m), lifezone247 ( m), williams20 ( m), Skii( m ),
bigomoh , teniyi ( m ), Horus ( m ), EVarn ( m), mikolo80 , importexpert ( m ), perryy ( m ),
LuckyLadolce ( m), ajuwarhodes ( f), Appleyard( m ), Topman0001 ( m ), mikron ( m),
LoveMachine ( m), worksmart( m ), angelsing ( m ), LagosBoi2( m ), baslone , Eisenhower ( m ),
Mohdadutse ( m ), GogetterMD ( m ), emalekuo ( m ), jamilkb( m ), inereunwa1( m ),
spyroxy1 ( m ), ololo12 , Babare ( m), LastProphet, Brimmie ( m ), Balyz , AMvanquish,
femicyrus( m ), gatiano ( m ), Papertrail11 ( m), bolaino ( m ), panafrican( m ), Caseless , yuzjet
( m), Awwal1st( m ), ShehuAba ( m ), Litmus , thot

By the little I have learned I HAVE OVERCOME ALL THESE.... and its less than 100k.

there are very unpopular devices that actually solve huge problems like the few you listed here.

The ones I use, I bought them in IKEJA, from JIJI.... and they power my laptop, standing fan, all my devices (I DO NOT HAVE TV) for days, and it is not MTNLUMOUS.... I can charge with Solar, GEN or normal light.

Every other thing follows.
during the 40days lock down, I have learned over 15-22 skills, some for free others for as expensive as 2k-5k. THATS ALL.

1 Like

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Lush100(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2020
Yes they wouldn't be eliminated,
The glbst will threaten them always reminding them of the special status given to them thus blackmailing them to do their bidding.

GenBuhari:
I mostly agree with what you have said here, but leader are not only bribed, they may also be blackmailed or threatened.

1 Like

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Lush100(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5832083/madagascar-delivered-plane-loads-covid-19

Could be a diversionary ploy to downplay that the vaccine are not coming from US/Europe. However this seem not a vaccine but herb caution is advised.

https://www.nairaland.com/5831966/arrest-bill-gates-americans-conduct/3#89122644

People are pointing fingers at Gates.
What do you think?

GenBuhari:

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by photon3106: 10:35am On May 03, 2020
@GenBuhari

I admire your creative writing but not all that you've written up there is realistic. Sure, the World economy has been greatly affected. Nigeria's economy, an economy that was already weak even before coro has been dealt a heavy blow.

However, I'll point out some of those things up there that are not realistic.

1. No matter how scarce customers are, no petrol station will shut down because of it. This is owing to the fact that people's demand and pocket/savngs aren't the same. Few will still buy even come on 'dooms' day.

2. Banks and other cooperate bodies that people solely depend on seize this moment to restrategize. So no closing down too. Electricity? When has that ever been reliable. As long as diesel and fuel is available, these bodies will still continue service.

3. The inability to pay bills does not apply to everyone in Nigeria though it does to a very large percentage of the populace.

4. Buses and tricycle will stop working due to lack of passengers. Really? grin . Motor parks and garages are like barracks. Unless there is an enforced stay-off/stay-at home, these places would always have activities in them. Yes, commercial drivers will continue even though there may be fewer active commercial buses and tricycles.

Everything comes down to ONE single thing, AVAILABILITY OF FUEL for machines. Trust me, this will always be available. Some will hoard their fuel and sell in the black market. Still, it is available.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by photon3106: 10:47am On May 03, 2020
My brain can't come up with a practical suggestion now... Elders can help with that while I think about it.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by buJu234: 10:54am On May 03, 2020
There's no doomsday here, these are some of the side effects of staying in big cities like Abuja, Lagos etc during recession ..

If u re in suburban area, then u can have a small corp farm plus poultry farming for your survival..

Then local vigilantes for security..

Who needs nepa, when there's fresh natural breeze..

A pocket radio plus a phone are enough for entertainment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Plut01: 9:46pm On May 05, 2020
buJu234:
There's no doomsday here, these are some of the side effects of staying in big cities like Abuja, Lagos etc during recession ..

If u re in suburban area, then u can have a small corp farm plus poultry farming for your survival..

Gbam!
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 06, 2020
tripplephi:

By the little I have learned I HAVE OVERCOME ALL THESE.... and its less than 100k.

there are very unpopular devices that actually solve huge problems like the few you listed here.

The ones I use, I bought them in IKEJA, from JIJI.... and they power my laptop, standing fan, all my devices (I DO NOT HAVE TV) for days, and it is not MTNLUMOUS.... I can charge with Solar, GEN or normal light.

Every other thing follows.
during the 40days lock down, I have learned over 15-22 skills, some for free others for as expensive as 2k-5k. THATS ALL.
Please. share. everything. with us.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 06, 2020
Lush100:
https://www.nairaland.com/5832083/madagascar-delivered-plane-loads-covid-19

Could be a diversionary ploy to downplay that the vaccine are not coming from US/Europe. However this seem not a vaccine but herb caution is advised.

https://www.nairaland.com/5831966/arrest-bill-gates-americans-conduct/3#89122644

People are pointing fingers at Gates.
What do you think?

Definitely. do not. touch the Madagasca herb tonic. Coro is a hoax, the treatments vaccines and tests for it are all for purpose of depopulation.

Yes Bill Gates is driving the depopulation campaign so avoid anything he is involved in.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2020
photon3106:
My brain can't come up with a practical suggestion now... Elders can help with that while I think about it.

Start thinking Bro time is not on our side.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Yakyah: 11:24pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2020
buJu234:

Doomsday is possible if locking down of people and economy persists for weeks or months.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 07, 2020
it is a hoax
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2020
GenBuhari:
Running out of money and food stocks without being allowed to go out to earn money is itself a doomsday scenario on an individual basis.

The Only plan you Should Make is to Have JESUS CHRIST . Trust in Him with All your Heart!

Those that TRUST in the LORD Shall be as Mount Zion that shall not be Moved..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
Chosen1984:

The Only plan you Should Make is to Have JESUS CHRIST . Trust in Him with All your Heart!

Those that TRUST in the LORD Shall be as Mount Zion that shall not be Moved..
Certainly won't do any harm. But we have to plan to do everything within our power before leaving the rest to the gods.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 07, 2020
GenBuhari:
Certainly won't do any harm. But we have to plan to do everything within our power before leaving the rest to the gods.

Having JESUS is what u can do within your Power..

He is the one who will direct u on the best thing u can do..

Or do u want me to tell u to buy food items and keep! Y don't need me to tell uvall dt!

2 Likes

Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 07, 2020
Chosen1984:

Having JESUS is what u can do within your Power..

He is the one who will direct u on the best thing u can do..

Or do u want me to tell u to buy food items and keep! Y don't need me to tell uvall dt!
Yes, but it is not the only thing you can do within your power.

The gods help those who help themselves.
Re: Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans by Nobody: 1:51am On May 08, 2020
I suspect Buhari has secretly been ordered to surrender his government to direct rule of white racist globalist New World Government and Bill Gates that's intent of depopulating the black population of the world.

Bill Gates and his W.H.O. likely have our graves being prepared in some camps somewhere.

So make no mistakes, there is no virus out there, there is likely not even any developed in a lab. This like Ebola virus is a complete hoax. A psychological operation.

Our country is in evil hands hence reason we must start making a survival plan.

"Oh! but the President promised gradual easing of lockdown" I sense some people thinking.
Don't be deceived lockdown will not be allowed to be lifted until thousands if not millions have died.

Make no mistake every state will eventually be put on total lockdown.

Deaths to satanists like WHO and Bill Gates, is death no matter if it is from poisoning during testing, from hunger , from vaccines or from terrorist attacks and armed robberies, poisoned food, including those distributed as palliatives, poisoning of wells, face masks, hand sanitizers.

While some States are easing restrictions others are going on total lock down.

The plan is simple kill our economy and make us all financially destitute, so those who have not died of hunger can be easily lured with promise of feeding into camps where the will be given Bill Gates' deadly injection.
Start making your survival plan!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Threat Completely Ignored In ASABA / Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu / 25% In FCT Is A Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.