Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Letter To Geepee - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Letter To Geepee (489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Geepee by Spanishmilf(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
Yo Geepee.
I want to advise you to collect your Caucasian back. If u dash it out I will advise you to collect it back or if u return it back to the owner then it cool. The dog will be massive
Follow I think Mkay 1 thread or so. He has similar issue with yours just that the man Caucasian is bigger than yours at 4mnth. If you can be patient with that dog you will really enjoy her. How u see am?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Geepee by Geepee77(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2020
Just seeing the advice now, I've sold the dog already at a cheaper rate and I've ordered for another one in Jos since last month, but lockdown is delaying my waybill. I can't wait for lockdown to end.
Re: Letter To Geepee by Geepee77(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Yo Geepee.

Follow I think Mkay 1 thread or so. He has similar issue with yours just that the man Caucasian is bigger than yours at 4mnth.

Who is mkay 1?
Re: Letter To Geepee by Spanishmilf(m): 1:47am On May 03, 2020
Geepee77:

Who is mkay 1?
I'm not sure of his moniker
I think mrkay1 or something. He as similar issues was the yours now the Caucasian is 5years big and massive

(1) (Reply)

Null / Where Can I Get Chicken Necks In Abuja. I Want Physical Location Pls. / Adorable German Shepherd Puppies Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.