Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S (3133 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview / What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by helinues: 10:36pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You learned that from me this night. Good to see you're catching up fast. I can also see you're applying your recently acquired knowledge of capital letters. It's good.
Now try this. It is only a zombie wailing wailers like me helinues Agboriotejoye that will be proud of oluwole Oluwole certificate like my master.

grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Oksman(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:
Nobody is above mistake

That's not a mistake.
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
quickberry:

Stop trying to cover your stvpidity, I meant question tag, and it's actually correct in the context I used it. I didn't mean question mark in the first place. Again, you need to go back to kindergarten.
Lol. Your context. What context did you use it if not kindergarten? You want to cover your illiteracy with context. Now see where you are. Oya explain the context o. grin How will you sleep dis night?
BTW, were you not taught in your now notorious kindergarten class that commas don't come before "and" in a sentence? grin grin
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:

grin grin cheesy wink
Good job boy. Good job. Getting better with each post. Now go lick some ass as a reward for your pseudo-brilliance. Run along
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by quickberry(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Your context. What context did you use it if not kindergarten? You want to cover your illiteracy with context. Now see where you are. Oya explain the context o. grin How will you sleep dis night?
BTW, were you not taught in your now notorious kindergarten class that commas don't come before "and" in a sentence? grin grin

Punctuations are missing, dumbo.

Go and learn that, come back when you are through with the classes.
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by quickberry(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Whether or not you put a comma before and depends on how you’re using and. There’s no single rule that applies to all situations. You usually put a comma before and when it’s connecting two independent clauses. It’s almost always optional to put a comma before and in a list

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/comma-before-and/

You are just disgracing your family tonight. grin
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2020
quickberry:

Punctuations are missing, dumbo.

Go and learn that, come back when you are through with the classes.
Punctuations you say? Just like question tag too?

Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by helinues: 10:47pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Good job boy. Good job. Getting better with each post. I seriously need to lick some ass as a reward for my pseudo-brilliance. I am on the run

Stop coming to the kitchen if you can't stand the heat...

Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by quickberry(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Punctuations you say? Just like question tag too?

Don't try to cover up, dumbo grin
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2020
quickberry:

Whether or not you put a comma before and depends on how you’re using and. There’s no single rule that applies to all situations. You usually put a comma before and when it’s connecting two independent clauses. It’s almost always optional to put a comma before and in a list

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/comma-before-and/

You are just disgracing your family tonight. grin
Lol. Good to see you're consulting "grammarly" in the absence of "Brighter Grammar". Never too late to learn though you seem to be a numbskull.
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by quickberry(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Good to see you're consulting "grammarly" in the absence of "Brighter Grammar". Never too late to learn though you seem to be a numbskull.

You are just trying to cover your stvpidity.. grin
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by quickberry(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Ordinary comma, you don't know how to use, dumbo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Zyzxx10: 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
Very bad
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:

Stop coming to the kitchen if you can't stand the heat...
There's a kitchen? The heat must be from the ass you're licking
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by helinues: 10:52pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Good to see you're consulting "grammarly" in the absence of "Brighter Grammar". Never too late to learn though . You seem to be a numbskull.

Guy, go to bed

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2020
quickberry:

Ordinary comma, you don't know how to use, dumbo. cheesy cheesy
quickberry:

You are just trying to cover your stvpidity.. grin

Stupidity like question tag right? You're displaying too much with this comma. I suggest you consult grammarly for the first statement above.
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:

Guy, go to bed
After you. Or are you on night shift?
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by quickberry(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Stupidity like question tag right? You're displaying too much with this comma. I suggest you consult grammarly for the first statement above.

I know you will not admit your stvpidity grin grin

Pele, sho gbo?
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by helinues: 10:57pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

After you. Or are you on night shift?

Come back tomorrow for more lamba.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2020
Rotjijatau:
Open your eyes and see, make ur research and you'll find out that what Buhari's government has achieved so far, PDP didn't in their entire 16years. And if you doubt me, name 10 of their projects and I'll name 20... Start. Let's be objective in Nigeria.
hahaahha... Buhari government achieve d kini?

Go and take your drugs joor
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2020
quickberry:

I know you will not admit your stvpidity grin grin

Pele, sho gbo?
When will you admit your buffoonery Mr question tag? grin grin
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:

Come back tomorrow for more lamba.. grin grin
Are you closed for the day? That's disappointing. Was just getting started.
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by GamalNasser: 11:34pm On May 02, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It's loss. Are there no intelligent people defending the president?

Bless dis thread o lala for Christ's sake. Amen

Please pardon him , he is the dullest BMC
Re: Could This Be True? Presidential Media Handler S by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 02, 2020
This is what happens when the best man for the job does not get the job. The job is gotten by corruption/nepotism/cronyism/triablaism/religionism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canadian High Commission Clears Air On Asylum Claim Associated With DJ Switch / Peter Obi. Screenshots On How North See Him. Photos. / Watch How Tinubu Was Disgraced In Owerri Yesterday Rally(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.