Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ways to Pass OAU 2020 Postutme Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ways to Pass OAU 2020 Postutme Exam (322 Views)

5 Tips On How To Pass OAU Post Utme- A Must Read For All OAU Aspirants / How To Pass OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants / How To Pass Oau Pre Degree 17/18 Entrance Examination, Accommodation, Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways to Pass OAU 2020 Postutme Exam by Tife20: 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
My Advice to those who are about to sit for o.a.u post-utme examination.
I partially welcome you to o.a.u(obafemi awolowo university, only Africa university, oba agba university).
Picking o.a.u as your first choice is a good decision.
But passing the post utme examination is the best action.
The truth is that not all will be admitted, but most will be admitted.
I pray that God's favour & grace will Fall on you.
Here are the tips to pass o.a.u post-utme examination.

(1)God:The first thing you need to do is to depend on God for the success of the examination and the admission.
In o.a.u not all examination leads to admission, but all admission is a product of examination+.....anything else.
Forget all you have read.
Forget about the level of your preparation.
Forget the connection you have.
O.a.u is god on his own.
So anything can happen.
Only God can deliver someone from a god.
So just put your trust in God for the success of the examination.

(2)Confident: Yes,this is very important.
Confidence is one of the thing you need to pass.
Your confidence will make the fear of o.a.u run away,but over-confidence will make you have over-failure.
So be confidence in one sense and don't be over-confidence in another sense.
Just believe in yourself and trust God.

(3)FEAR: false evidence appearing real.
Fear is one of the reason why students fail exams in o.a.u. it is not only because of lack of preparation.
Don't let the fear of the name o.a.u to pull you down. In as much you have prepared well for the exam, I see no reason to fear.
Remember you are a slave to what you fear.
Once you fear o.a.u post-utme examination, you are a slave to it.
Fear leads to failure.
Just believed you will pass it and let the level of your confidence be at minimal.

continue reading here

http://afronairagist.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=12&pid=14#pid14

(1) (Reply)

Five Tips To Help Keep Children Learning During COVID-19 Pandemic / Work & Study In USA, 30% Discount On Tuition Fees - Affidua Easy Study Abroad / What Does It Takes To Study Nursing Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.