Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Don't Mind Being 3rd Wife To A Rich And Caring Man - Actress Christabel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Mind Being 3rd Wife To A Rich And Caring Man - Actress Christabel (520 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) / Ofure Izoduwa Christabel: Etinosa Idemudia's Daughter’s Name & Face / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Mind Being 3rd Wife To A Rich And Caring Man - Actress Christabel by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:19pm On May 02, 2020
Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya has come out to say that at this stage of her life, she wouldn't fret being a third wife as long as the man bolsters her business and takes good care of her.

Christabel disclosed this during an interview session with Inside Nollywood, where she said that she is not presently in any serious relationship and in this way she is prepared to invite a man into her life, specifically a rich man that takes care of her generally.

In her words:

“When it comes to serious relationship, for now, I don’t have a man. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have a boyfriend. I need an understanding man. I need a man who will love me for who...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6ix9ine Finally Explains Why He Snitched On His Gang Mates / Teen Hardcore P/o/r/n 18+ / 34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.