Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,262 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

COVID-19 What Is The Update In Your Area As Regards Face Mask - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 What Is The Update In Your Area As Regards Face Mask (136 Views)

Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 What Is The Update In Your Area As Regards Face Mask by MXD5050: 10:34pm On May 02, 2020
In my area lots of persons are making money with face especially the tailors. Bihari first term in office was the choppings of EFCC and whistles blowers was left out and this term is for NCDC health workers and tailors are cashing out. But their seems to be some tailors with good conscience the owner of a fast growing fashion business in Port Harcourt has subsidized her product and sells for 200 naira each so everyone can afford it, if you stay anywhere near Port Harcourt good for you, you can contact her on 09057016086.

Re: COVID-19 What Is The Update In Your Area As Regards Face Mask by Enoch07: 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
normal, like natin is even happening. infact, d few people u see wearing dem are seen as "forming white man". I use shame remove my own

(1) (Reply)

Most People Dont Know Why Their Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less / The Praying Man!!! / Kano Commissioner Who ‘celebrated’ Abba Kyari's Death Tests Positive For Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.