Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) (7192 Views)

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by olamidedivotee(f): 5:27am On May 03, 2020
Where is d wall
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Corporate2020: 5:27am On May 03, 2020
White007:
El-Rufai’s wall have every resemblance like him.

Fear God nah

1 Like

Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by shugabasbn: 5:55am On May 03, 2020
There are hundreds of other paths
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by 2016v2017: 6:42am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
What kind of wall is that? Even a toddler can scale that wall and continue to it's destination. Did he loot the monies meant for a wall too? Satanic political elites.

1 Like

Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by maxixplicit(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2020
Nice Move
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by tamdun: 7:18am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
What kind of wall is that? Even a toddler can scale that wall and continue to it's destination. Did he loot the monies meant for a wall too? Satanic political elites.
The wall is for cars

1 Like

Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 03, 2020
tamdun:

The wall is for cars

And cars will not just easily drive through this pathetic wall? Why are we all impressed by breadcrumbs from these Satans in power?
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by tamdun: 7:25am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

And cars will not just easily drive through this pathetic wall? Why are we all impressed by breadcrumbs from these Satans in power?
Drive thru wetin? Even trucks will not try it
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 03, 2020
tamdun:

Drive thru wetin? Even trucks will not try it

Trucks will coast through that tiny wall. Stop lying to yourself.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

you will know there is a wall after driving through it.

na your pocket go tell you. or you think there will be no police there ?
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Island01: 8:33am On May 03, 2020
this serious
if you want to earn from home with your smart phone or laptop check my signature is legit and paying, thank me later
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by jesmond3945: 9:55am On May 03, 2020
Vision4God:
I actually like El-rufai's steps towards curbing this covid.

because he experienced it.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Friend22(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2020
Saao:
Governor Nasir El-rufai wall off the boundary between kaduna and Kano, And kahuna and katsina.
Earlier other States cut off from Kano better for all of us. Check the pic

I don't believe this until there are corroborating evidences to point that this is happening.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by abumeinben(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

What's your own na? The wall cost $25m.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 03, 2020
abumeinben:

What's your own na? The wall cost $25m.

grin grin grin Are you sure it did not cost 25 trillion dollars? It looks like a very sophisticated wall, in fact Donald. J. Trump should build this kind of wall in the Mexico/USA BORDER, this would stop the illegal migration of Mexican citizens to America.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Babzrockman: 10:40am On May 03, 2020
santopelele:
lol, Hausa don get boundary against themselves, is oryt, corona is doing the needful

El-Rufai was elected to rule Kaduna state not Hausa states. Let other governors also be held responsible
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by abumeinben(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin Are you sure it did not cost 25 trillion dollars? It looks like a very sophisticated wall, in fact Donald. J. Trump should build this kind of wall in the Mexico/USA BORDER, this would stop the illegal migration of Mexican citizens to America.

You want to finish our reserve? Trillion Kwa. Please I'm waiting for my FG giveaway o.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
abumeinben:

You want to finish our reserve? Trillion Kwa. Please I'm waiting for my FG giveaway o.

Ah, my friend you will be waiting till the end of the world. Have you noticed now the lockdown is to be lifted, there is no talk of palliative anymore? The government wants everyone to go out and fend for themselves. The loans and funds donated by the EU/WHO/IMF/UN have been shared by the Satanic Political Elite. A deputy governor of a state wired 250 million naira to his girlfriend/mistress.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Vision4God: 11:11am On May 03, 2020
jesmond3945:
because he experienced it.

Very true.
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by abumeinben(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Ah, my friend you will be waiting till the end of the world. Have you noticed now the lockdown is to be lifted, there is no talk of palliative anymore? The government wants everyone to go out and fend for themselves. The loans and funds donated by the EU/WHO/IMF/UN have been shared by the Satanic Political Elite. A deputy governor of a state wired 250 million naira to his girlfriend/mistress.

Who? Seriously me wan know. shocked
Re: Gov. El Rufai Wall Off The Boundary Between Kano, Katsina And Kaduna (pic) by Saao(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2020
El-rufai is not a joker. If you know him as a minister of fct then, you will understand his proactive and no nonsensical attributes.

Every governor should do the same and protect their citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier / DSS Denies Arresting Pdp's Buba Galadima / Nigeria To Eliminate Chemical Fertilisers In Agriculture, Says Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.