Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! (3952 Views)

Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / After 2 Kids: Wil Ini Edo Look Better Than Omotola Ekehinde? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by dendalion: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2011
Is she pregnant already? Though still looking good but she has become just tooooo fat so soon,

Compare her image with that on her wedding day just a couple of months or so back, haba!

My guess, She is soo pregnant!

photos below--->

Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by Mygoldie(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
sweet couple.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by ekubear1: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
Arms and breasts look bigger.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by philip0906(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
But she looks prettier now. . .
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by Coolabbie: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
She's not too fat tho she has added sum weight.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by koolchicco: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2011
Just after a couple of months? shocked I wonder what she'd look like after one kid then. undecided
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by hbabe(f): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
She seems to have added some weight.
She may be pregnant or she did a crash-diet before the marriage.
She looks prettier though.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by CrazyMan(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
I think she's pregnant.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by ekubear1: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
koolchicco:

Just after a couple of months? shocked I wonder what she'd look like after one kid then. undecided
grin grin grin

Best to marry a skinny girl and fatten her up through pikin, I suspect
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by MrsEve2(f): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
SMH.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2011
too much money. Mike is a glo ambassador and Mike senior is giving Mike millions of Naira for adverts etc
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2011
Big or not the babe is classic, don't hate angry
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by Cosmass(f): 2:17am On Jan 11, 2011
Maybe she is pregnant but still very pretty.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by dendalion: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2011
GidiBoy, ain't nobody hating (no time for that), just an observation ok?
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by dendalion: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2011
No Haters!
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by uglyBetty1(f): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2011
Mscheew abeg leave them alone. Na your wife, whether she is big, fat, orobo or even lekpa, na u dey marry her. Haba.

My guess is that she is pregnant.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by ebonyvibe(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2011
Mind your business and your partner if you have one.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
ugly Betty:

Mscheew abeg leave them alone. Na your wife, whether she is big, fat, orobo or even lekpa, na u dey marry her. Haba.

My guess is that she is pregnant.

SeeĀ  me see trouble ohhh grin grin I think the OP is suffering from an acute case of taking panadol for somebody else's headache. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by MaJBlige(f): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
busy bodies.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by tpia6: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by Kunbee: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2011
The babe still dey on point
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by oge4real(f): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2011
She is prettier now, and obviously very pregnant.
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2011
This woman is pretty

Her boobs size. . . . . . . . . . . she's pregnant
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by mamagee3(f): 2:42am On Jan 12, 2011
It's gossip time. . . grin grin

But when will Nigerians learn to mind their own business? cool grin
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by dendalion: 4:16am On Jan 12, 2011
hahahahahahaha, this one dey make me laugh well well oh!

Am happy for the couple sha, She is still very cute big or not, pregnant or not----->Observation
Gossip time, lol! oh boy!
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by ifyalways(f): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2011
shes obviously preggie
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by zuuby(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2011
nice looking couple
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by WackyJ1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
She's gotten bigger( the good kind) and from her boobs size, it seems she's pregnant. But mehn mike go enjoy them small
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
come ooo she is not wearing her wedding ring. shocked shocked wetin do the ring? abi mike don return am to the people wey him rent am from? grin grin
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by MeGaStReEt: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
see jobless people
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by auditions(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2011
luvly couples
Re: Michael Ezuruonnye, Wife After 2 Months Of Marriage~very Big?! by dendalion: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2011
Me I no see wedding ring too oh! lol, may be Mike don return the ring for reall grin
Yeah, bizzi body dem for real, tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Makes Forbes Top 40 Celebrity List / Popular Nigerian Artists Tha Did Not Drop Out Of School / Wow!! Nicki Minaj Breaks The Internet With Sexy , (unclad Pics) & (videos)! Tre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.