Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video (74816 Views)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / 'once Upon A Virus': China Mocks US Response To Covid-19 With Animation Video / Iran Mocks America: Now, Virus Renders You Defenceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by TiglathPILESER: 7:38pm On May 03, 2020
mployer:
It doesn't change the fact that they lied.

1. They imprisoned and killed the Doctor that first raised alarm about the outbreak.
2. They said the virus wasn't airborne.
3. They agreed the death was underreported which they later upgraded to 50% more.

They could easily enforce mask and lockdown because they run a totalitarian government.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by pacespot(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
This video is a killer punch for Trump and his far-right gangsters. That guy will blame anything for his failure.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by jcross19: 7:59pm On May 03, 2020
IamMichael:

Do you need to look far to see the evils done by Westerners?
I mean, your country is a living example of evil western machinations up till this day...
the brutality from this Chinese is uncalled for.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Cousin9999: 7:59pm On May 03, 2020
Chinese are losers in every sense. smh They're showing just how stupid and pathetic they are. Maybe it's good though. Let them show the world exactly who they are. It will help with the Chinese purge.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Cousin9999: 8:00pm On May 03, 2020
Mods need to ban all the obvious Chinese and shills in here. Disgusting.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by PericomaNwankwo: 8:00pm On May 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

And so what?

During the Korean war, after Kim II Sung invaded South Korea in his bid to unite them under the Northern rule, he took Seoul and most of the region until the US and UN teamed up and launched offensives on the North, recovered the south and sought to unite the north under the southern rule.....guess what

It took the intervention of China to put the US and UN to order and established the current demilitarized zone. China did this out of Justice and not for gain.

So what??

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by EdwardRandy(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2020
Kate06:
Chinese are the world's greatest enemies and bill gate an agent of Antichrist.

Meanwhile,here is what we do to earn online...

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

I need just 10 people to join me with 100 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 74 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

Our members have started getting good profits already..

Sup bro? can we talk privately?
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 8:16pm On May 03, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

During the Korean war, after Kim II Sung invaded South Korea in his bid to unite them under the Northern rule, he took Seoul and most of the region until the US and UN teamed up and launched offensives on the North, recovered the south and sought to unite the north under the southern rule.....guess what

It took the intervention of China to put the US and UN to order and established the current demilitarized zone. China did this out of Justice and not for gain.

So what??
And installed this devilish north Korean regime

US shouldn't have withdrawn from North Korea after capturing it. Let's see how long China would have lasted in the war they entered in order to save North Korea
I am still annoyed with the US for that decision
Or are you saying that China would have been able to defeat US forces there

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:22pm On May 03, 2020
Murketeer:

Only in China?...you mean to say they can't make up their mind to move away from China?
Apple faces hurdles in diversifying beyond China, where the clustering of multiple suppliers allows it to make hundreds of millions of devices per year while holding only a few days’ worth of inventory, which is critical to the free cash flow Apple investors prize. Also, for them to remain competitive, they need to produce in China.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 8:23pm On May 03, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Dude, get your facts straight.
I think China did great. This is a NEW virus. Humanity has never been faced with this virus before. China faced a new virus that no one knew anything about. They were able to gather information about the virus and of course there were going to be a few misinformations. Remember it's a new virus and we're even still learning about it. Just a few days ago, it was discovered that the virus makes the toes change color. The US didn't handle the response well. Right now, they're still not handling it well, with their protests
If China has nothing to hide, how come the whistle blower died in custody
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:25pm On May 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

US shouldn't have withdrawn from North Korea after capturing it. Let's see how long China would have lasted in the war they entered in order to save North Korea
Except the US decides to move most of its Arsenal there. If not, I think China will defeat them because of close proximity. It all depends on how far China is ready to go for north Korea. Not sure china is ready to fight a war just because of north Korea.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by 9jaRealist: 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
mployer:

1. They imprisoned and killed the Doctor that first raised alarm about the outbreak.
3. They agreed the death was underreported which they later upgraded to 50% more.

They could easily enforce mask and lockdown because they run a totalitarian government.

Abegi put down the Kool-Aid...smh
>
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

If China has nothing to hide, how come the whistle blower died in custody
NIgga, he died in a hospital. He even made videos while he was in the hospital.

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by 9jaRealist: 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
Cousin9999:
Mods need to ban all the obvious Chinese and shills in here. Disgusting.

Way to promote "democracy".... grin grin grin
>
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2020
bkool7:

There you go.

China is a communist state. Don't put anything beyond their govt.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/06/whistleblower-chinese-doctor-dies-from-coronavirus

I have a Chinese girl friend who ran away from China to North Korea because she's a Christian. But that's another issue entirely .
Killed or died from covid?
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
Upworkwriter007:

Except the US decides to move most of its Arsenal there. If not, I think China will defeat them because of close proximity. It all depends on how far China is ready to go for north Korea. Not sure china is ready to fight a war just because of north Korea.
Yes naa, US should have moved any arsenal jare
I don't like how north Korea is behaving to the world even to its citizens

Russia and China always supporting rubbish countries
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by muhammad4islam: 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
IamMichael:

Please stop spreading false information online. None of the things you listed above is true, and it's just lies to make China look bad as always, perpetrated by Western Media.

See pics below.

Then at pics 2, note how same Media became biased all of a sudden...

The fact is that China could have activate total lockdown. And could have discourage both traveling in and out. China and WHO cheat us all in the name of Diplomacy. You don't even need to argue with me self, how many cases have north Korea recorded. So diplomacy is just not healthy. Remember the saying "for every rumour there is element of true

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by 9jaRealist: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

Go and study history well...
China was hardly the US's concern, the massively-powerful Soviets were.
>
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
NIgga, he died in a hospital. He even made videos while he was in the hospital.
OK, I didn't know that

But u agree that he was arrested and an inmate can also be hospitalized
U should also agree that he is a victim of the oppressive regime in China
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by leesamyoung(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Shaprara:

China will soon find out what's what and not, let the G7 and the five eyes countries get the Corona virus under control and then you'll see what happens, just watch.

sorry will US go to war with them, the best US can do is boycott their products.
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
9jaRealist:

>
I know but not until recently
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by 9jaRealist: 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
muhammad4islam:
The fact is that China could have activate total lockdown. And could have discourage both traveling in and out. China and WHO cheat us all in the name of Diplomacy. You don't even need to argue with me self, how many cases have north Korea recorded. So diplomacy is just not healthy. Remember the saying "for every rumour there is element of true

The US could have done the same, and did not...
Smart folks learn from the mistake of others. DUMB folks simply repeat same.

While WHO issued a worldwide public alert on Covid in December LAST YEAR...
Trump called Covid a hoax, said it would disappear in 2 weeks, and is now suggesting bleach injections! SMH
>

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by leesamyoung(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
bigfish3k:
Yes naa, US should have moved any arsenal jare I don't like how north Korea is behaving to the world even to its citizens
Russia and China always supporting rubbish countries
and you support what US is doing in Yemen and what they have done in Vietnam
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by PericomaNwankwo: 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

China defeated US and UN forces and pushed them out of Korea.

US lost the Vietnamese war too.

Forget it, what can US do that China can't do?? But there are things China can do that US can't!

Be honest to yourself, look around and tell yourself which country is making a greater impact around you Do you think Africans could be able to afford the expensive economy of the West??

Thanks to China!

Black people are still suffering from the mental trauma of forceful colonization. They still see the whites as some Demi gods!! Chai!!

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by leesamyoung(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2020
9jaRealist:

>

it is not about history, it about what is going on and what have changed. don't bring the US into what would ruin them. unless you want the world to end
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2020
mployer:

No doctor was killed my friend. That doctor was warned and later contracted covid-19, he died in isolation center after fighting the infection for about a month. He contracted covid-19 from a woman who presented cataract at the hospital where he worked. Educate yourself, his pictures still litter the internet.

It was a new virus, it needed to be studied. All the necessary information was eventually released before it even entered the USA even the initial information about it wasn't detailed enough for Mr Trump.

Yeah, even in USA, UK or Nigeria, the number of recorded cases and deaths are below the released figures because many people didn't make it to hospitals and were never officially recorded. They were the first country to deal with this strange virus even when the world knew nothing about it, they deserve credit.

What a silly of an excuse!

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by leesamyoung(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
before you drum war for US, you should know China have hypersonic weapons that US thaad defense system can't stop, this is not north Korea or Iran that have scud missile. if Chinese military can't match them, they can destroy things you can't imagine. after them only Russian boast of that weapon

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
hustla:

Look beyond what they feed you

Check out the population of china and how many have been lifted up from poverty, tech advancements etc

In particular, Google where they call Shenzhen in china and you'll laugh at the so called silicon valley

Truth is China wont follow you and shout, they do their things quietly

While the US was pumping billions in fighting useless wars, china was pumping billions into developing its people and country with insane tech

Remember the phones we used to call Chinko back then? With 5 sims?? Remember? Now, look at the back of your iPhone, its made in China. our PCs? Tv? Clothes? Even Trump that was forming America first, check his website, his clothes and ties are made in China

They have quietly taken over everything
Agreed they are producing but not because of any superior technology. It's because of cheap labor
US is still the greatest economy and inventors
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Funkybabee(f): 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
I guess they don't know what they have caused, hunger, jobless, death, mourning, destroying 2020 plan

They will cry for their sin

Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by Truthbites: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
IamMichael:

Please stop spreading false information online. None of the things you listed above is true, and it's just lies to make China look bad as always, perpetrated by Western Media.

See pics below.

Then at pics 2, note how same Media became biased all of a sudden...

My dear friend, na long story u de talk? China has destroyed the world. And the effect of their covid19 will have it's secondary effect very soon. I opened a new business in February and immediately, there was lockdown. I didn't even start...after spending so much...where do I start from now? And u are supporting China? And China has the guts to compose cartoon? They should be dealt with
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by bigfish3k: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

China defeated US and UN forces and pushed them out of Korea.

US lost the Vietnamese war too.

Forget it, what can US do that China can't do?? But there are things China can do that US can't!

Be honest to yourself, look around and tell yourself which country is making a greater impact around you Do you think Africans could be able to afford the expensive economy of the West??

Thanks to China!

Black people are still suffering from the mental trauma of forceful colonization. They still see the whites as some Demi gods!! Chai!!
US withdrew after China entered the war not defeated
So you mean that China can defeat US in a war?
Re: COVID-19: China Mocks America's Response In Animated Video by WhatIf: 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
tolexy007:

what is the truth in this now,if not ur obsession for America and still people like u will still go and queue in their embassy begging for visa

Wrong assumption

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kim Jong Un Death Rumour: China Sends Doctors To North Korea / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63