Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link (801 Views)

Which Series Movie(s) Got You Engrossed? / Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? / Which American Funny Spy Tv Series Do You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by Nobody: 2:20am On May 03, 2020
A lot of us have one or two series that well want so badly buh cant find the link... comment the name and hopefully someone would give you a legit link
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by Vulcanheph(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2020
It's an old series called "Chuck" Starring zachary levi and yvonne strahovski.....i never got to end it, i can't find the link anywhere online neither can i find the c.d.
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by Zackattack: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
Henry Danger
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by eagleccentric(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2020
Prison Break
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by Ovems(f): 7:08pm On May 03, 2020
Zackattack:
Henry Danger
This is in toxicwap
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2020
EtikeTochukwu2:
A lot of us have one or two series that well want so badly buh cant find the link... comment the name and hopefully someone would give you a legit link

'76
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by kodded(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
sophia the first for my little niece smiley
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by irunoko(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
The haves and the haves not
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by kiwi007: 9:39am On May 04, 2020
Everybody hate chris
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by JhayJoe: 8:37pm On May 04, 2020
Vulcanheph:
It's an old series called "Chuck" Starring zachary levi and yvonne strahovski.....i never got to end it, i can't find the link anywhere online neither can i find the c.d.
You're not alone bro, i've searched the internet looking for it but still haven't found it yet
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by RamessesIV(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2020
Blade the series
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by Yonce(f): 1:45am On May 05, 2020
Vulcanheph:

I absolutely loved Chuck!!!
So many people slept on such a great show packed with action, humor and romance.

You can download/stream all 5 seasons here

https://www2.gowatchseries.movie/info/chuck-season-1
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by Vulcanheph(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2020
Yonce:

I absolutely loved Chuck!!!
So many people slept on such a great show packed with action, humor and romance.

You can download/stream all 5 seasons here

https://www2.gowatchseries.movie/info/chuck-season-1

Whoever you are....you are a livesaver
Re: Which Series Do You Want To Watch So Badly But Can't Find The Link by osymerga(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
Generation War

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Season 5 Update (Whatsapp) / BBNaija 2020: Nigerians React Over Selection Of Northerner, Kaisha (Photos) / Erica Tops Nengi And Dorothy In A Twitter Online Voting Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.