Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

g - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / g (697 Views)

TVC And P&G Donate Baby Diapers To Ayinke House Maternity Hospital, Lagos / G / COVID-19: See What Enugu State L.G Received As Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by Fumiex(f): 4:40am On May 03, 2020
v
Re: g by dataking: 4:54am On May 03, 2020
Try turmeric and coconut oil. Eat and apply on the skin. Also use medicated soap and cream. Buy the one from Cote d voire in a big supermart. Pharmaderm 3x soap and the pharmaderm cream
Re: g by HarunaWest(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2020
Fumiex:
have been having this skin problems for some months now. it itches so bad that I can't go out. it forms like a small rash in my lap and leg. my armpit and nipples itch also. I did a blood culture test and nothing was found. a doctor prescribed ketoconazole tab for me and it helps the itching but anytime I finish d dosage the itching comes back, so I am forced to buy more of the drugs. am even scared of overdose but I have spent a lot on this. I can't give account of any money I have because of this problem. please any help!!!
Change your soap and cream. Try and get a new bed sheet as well. Suspend tight wears for now especially pants and bra.. Then observe for a few days if there is any difference

2 Likes

Re: g by estyvino(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2020
Fumiex:
have been having this skin problems for some months now. it itches so bad that I can't go out. it forms like a small rash in my lap and leg. my armpit and nipples itch also. I did a blood culture test and nothing was found. a doctor prescribed ketoconazole tab for me and it helps the itching but anytime I finish d dosage the itching comes back, so I am forced to buy more of the drugs. am even scared of overdose but I have spent a lot on this. I can't give account of any money I have because of this problem. please any help!!!

I am sorry, There nothing I can prescribe for ya but doctors in the house can. Solution is on the way
Re: g by RoyalBlu(f): 6:29am On May 03, 2020
Have you tried detoxing?

Might just be a reaction to excess build up of toxins in the body.

If you haven't, please do so asap and see what happens.

It's well with you smiley
Re: g by Collins4u1(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2020
Post pix, let's assess
Re: g by DanseMacabre(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2020
HarunaWest:
Change your soup and cream. Try and get a new bed sheet as well. Suspend tight wears for now especially pants and bra.. Then observe for a few days if there is any difference

Soup or soap bro
Re: g by drskyfly007(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2020
See a dermatologist at the nearest federal medical centre or teaching hospital around you for expert assessment.
Re: g by HarunaWest(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Soup or soap bro
soap joo
Re: g by Fumiex(f): 12:47pm On May 03, 2020
HarunaWest:
Change your soap and cream. Try and get a new bed sheet as well. Suspend tight wears for now especially pants and bra.. Then observe for a few days if there is any difference
thank u. done this already
Re: g by Fumiex(f): 12:48pm On May 03, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Have you tried detoxing?

Might just be a reaction to excess build up of toxins in the body.
If you haven't, please do so asap and see what happens.
It's well with you smiley
please how do i detox??
Re: g by Slawormir: 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

While taking the drugs also use the cream to rub
Re: g by RoyalBlu(f): 4:56pm On May 03, 2020
Fumiex:
please how do i detox??

One of the easiest and effective method is by drinking the juice of bitter leaf three times in a week.

To be taken first thing in the morning. You can also rub the affected parts of the skin with it.

Then make sure to up your vitamins intake. Very important.

You'll be fine smiley
Re: g by Fumiex(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2020
RoyalBlu:

One of the easiest and effective method is by drinking the juice of bitter leaf three times in a week.

To be taken first thing in the morning. You can also rub the affected parts of the skin with it.

Then make sure to up your vitamins intake. Very important.

You'll be fine smiley
thank u but have also taken bitter leaf juice before. Will still try it again
Re: g by RoyalBlu(f): 11:16am On May 04, 2020
Fumiex:
thank u but have also taken bitter leaf juice before. Will still try it again

It's okay. You're welcome.

Since your blood work is good, you might just be reacting to something.

* Hydraulic oil works so well on skin issues as well. It's super effective.

You can give it a try?
Re: g by alizma: 11:22am On May 04, 2020
Fumiex:
May God help us. I think there is are some biological war that is going on which the world is yet to know. My wife was experiencing this too, initially we thought it was heat rash and later we were like it could be reaction to cream but all in all, there is this white liquid medicine that she apply regularly and I also bought ampiclox for her and the rashes has reduced. I will ask for the name of the white liquid medicine and get back to you
Re: g by Fumiex(f): 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
alizma:

May God help us. I think there is are some biological war that is going on which the world is yet to know. My wife was experiencing this too, initially we thought it was heat rash and later we were like it could be reaction to cream but all in all, there is this white liquid medicine that she apply regularly and I also bought ampiclox for her and the rashes has reduced. I will ask for the name of the white liquid medicine and get back to you
okay thank u sir. will be waiting for your reply.
Re: g by Fumiex(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2020
RoyalBlu:

It's okay. You're welcome.
Since your blood work is good, you might just be reacting to something.
* Hydraulic oil works so well on skin issues as well. It's super effective.
You can give it a try?

alright. thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

How Can Exposure To Blue Light Affect Your Eyes? Read All About It Now / Fungus Foot: Causes Symptoms, Prevention And Those At Risk - A Must Read / Releasing Sperm While Sleeping . Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.