Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? (535 Views)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / Myth Or Fact: Drinking Garri Could Possibly Cause Eye Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Jobiski(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2020
A friend of mine has being complaining about staying for some days without visiting the toilet and also complain about defecating little or nothing if at all he decided to use the rest room.

Please, what could be the cause and is it dangerous?
Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by atiku4President(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2020
Too much Agege bread
Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Jobiski(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
atiku4President:
Too much Agege bread
he rarely eat bread
Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Healthyway15: 4:25pm On May 23, 2020
Jobiski:
A friend of mine has being complaining about staying for some days without visiting the toilet and also complain about defecating little or nothing if at all he decided to use the rest room.

Defecating is important; as important as any other essential activity that our body performs. But the time intervals vary in different people, but it's necessary to call for medical attention if one finds it difficult to ease the bowel within two days if you eat 3 square meal everyday.

You should tell your friend to go and get laxatives at a pharmaceutical store to get relieved of the constipation.

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On May 23, 2020
It's called Constipation , and I believe there are many locally sourced "agbos" that could help your friend there. According to Mayo Clinic, Chronic constipation is infrequent bowel movements or difficult passage of stools that persists for several weeks or longer. Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/constipation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354253
Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Jobiski(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2020
Healthyway15:

Defecating is important; as important as any other essential activity that our body performs. But the time intervals vary in different people, but it's necessary to call for medical attention if one finds it difficult to ease the bowel within two days if you eat 3 square meal everyday.

You should tell your friend to go and get laxatives at a pharmaceutical store to get relieved of the constipation.

thank u
Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Jobiski(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It's called Constipation , and I believe there are many locally sourced "agbos" that could help your friend there. According to Mayo Clinic, Chronic constipation is infrequent bowel movements or difficult passage of stools that persists for several weeks or longer. Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/constipation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354253

thank u
Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Healthyway15: 10:31am On May 26, 2020
Jobiski:

thank u

You're welcome
Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Mariangeles(f): 1:37pm On May 26, 2020
Jobiski:

Your friend hardly take fruits and vegetables that's why.
Also, not drinking enough water causes constipation.
Fruits like oranges, bananas, apples, watermelons, pineapples...help in cleansing and clearing of our bowels
He should also include vegetables like ugu, shoko, efo... to his diet.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Possibly Cause Difficulty Defecating? by Jobiski(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2020
Mariangeles:

Your friend hardly takes fruits and vegetables that's why.
Also, not drinking enough water causes constipation.
Fruits like oranges, bananas, apples, watermelons, pineapples...help in cleansing and clearing of our bowels
He should also include vegetables like ugu, shoko, efo... to his diet.

thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Sense Of Smell / Help! I Have Been Having Severe Pain On My Back For Close To A Year. / Can Someone Help Explain What Is Wrong With My Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.