Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Tinubu No Longer Has The Credibility To Grandstand As The Face Of APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu No Longer Has The Credibility To Grandstand As The Face Of APC (1686 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me / Sowore: Court's Order For Activist's Release No Longer Has Life - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has The Credibility To Grandstand As The Face Of APC by sweetsell: 2:24pm On May 03, 2020
The same way I. Am. Igbo I will never vote a despicable soul like Peter Obi or Okonjo Iweala.

Abouwaza:
I'm Yoruba but I will never vote someone like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has The Credibility To Grandstand As The Face Of APC by sweetsell: 2:29pm On May 03, 2020
True but those hoping for Peter Obi a despicable fraudster are even worse to be VP to a fraudster Atiku.
Wiseandtrue:
Those pushing for Tinubu instead of Fashola to be the president are truly the enemies of the yorubas and Nigeria at large!

How can you support a renowned corrupt, poverty driven, bribery, thuggery, ethnic bigotry political leader to lead us

You people are truly enemies of yourself oooo!!!

Tinubu is better restricted at the corridor of power then retire from there if this country ever have hope of doing better!!!

Re: Tinubu No Longer Has The Credibility To Grandstand As The Face Of APC by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:
The same way I. Am. Igbo I will never vote a despicable soul like Peter Obi or Okonjo Iweala.

Good for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amputated (leg) Biafran Soldiers, Playing Football. -photo / Restructuring Nigeria Doesn’t Depend On North, Anybody ― PANDEF / Nigeria will Go from Top to Bottom Says Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.