Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Single Ready To Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Ready To Mingle (262 Views)

Matured Whatsapp Group To Mingle And Network … 30years Above Only / Married, Happy And Ready To Mingle / Muslim Single Ready For Nikkah Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Ready To Mingle by aszunky: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
olasunkanmi 34,am in need of lady to settle down with,am based in lagos,any interested lady can reach me on whatsapp 07033466164
Re: Single Ready To Mingle by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2020
Attention: If you stay in lagos and you are interested in friends with benefits

If you want a freaky babe, more freaky than you with her agreement you can perform all your sexual fantasies on her…

No trust issues, No heart break and zero commitment

Zero feelings from you, total satisfaction on you, no refusal/no denial, anytime you want it she would give you steady

I have many ladies in Lagos who are interested in friends with benefits

Please Note:it is not free

You would also get 5 free gifts,

That covers sex, orgasm and getting any woman to off her pants for you

Add me up on Whatsapp on 0807 884 9553

Or

Use copy the short link on my profile to chat me on whatsapp
0807 884 9553

(Proof)

(1) (Reply)

Independent, Mature, Lady Needed, Lagos Only / My Better Half Matchmaking (for Selected Singles) / Port Harcourt>> Hookup Zone +18 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.