Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

R Catholics Xtians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / R Catholics Xtians? (986 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R Catholics Xtians? by olufash: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
the silent, dont you have better things to do other than critisizing? pls save your time by doing less of this.
Re: R Catholics Xtians? by thesilent1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2007
the silent, don't you have better things to do other than critisizing? please save your time by doing less of this.

can i ask what it is that i seem to have done?
Re: R Catholics Xtians? by viee(f): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2007
undecided undecided am i missing some pages??   undecided
Re: R Catholics Xtians? by thesilent1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2007
LOL

nice to see i am not the only one wondering what this is about then
Re: R Catholics Xtians? by Iman3(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2007
We already have a thread that deals with this:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5922.0.html
Re: R Catholics Xtians? by thesilent1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2007
thats what i thought, but i still do not know what it is that i might have written there to offend this person.

i hope someone can genuinely point out my error so i can avoid this in the future.

peace
Re: R Catholics Xtians? by PoDeep(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
I consider bowin' down to Mary as idolatry.
Re: R Catholics Xtians? by thesilent1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2007
i think white rose might come back with "all those statements were made by Christ and not god" ( just trying to trouble shoot ahead lol) but it would not be a valid excuse to be honest.
@ topic,
the fact is this, if you confess jesus as lord and you serve him, you are a christian (christlike, adopted into the same family). Now what particular "fashion" name you would like to be under is totally up to you.
as long as you are IN christ and are hearing from him, growing and being edified and edifying others, you could be in the "THESILENT1 CHURCH" for all i care.

apparently they are the mafia as they re not Muslims! LOL

i,m sure guys from other religions are enjoyn this and probably laughing their hearts out,wot a pity

let me be clear on my stance on this issue; i believe that catholics, protestants, penticostals, baptists, etc are all CHRISTIAN denominations! whether people of those denominations are teaching EVERYTHING the way it should be, i can not say.

the humour i show in this thread is because of how silly i think the question is, and unfortunately the lowest form of wit; sarcasm is my form of showing the silliness.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/63840/Guillen-The-Vaticans-Mafia-exMonsignor-exposes-corruption-inside-Vatican-2003

read the link above to see an ACTUAL book about the mafia and vatican connections (i can not say if this is true or not BUT i know what i am LIKELY to believe)

right, i think i have found the source of the problem; above are all (i think) my posts to the Catholic/Christian thread and i think my position has been wrongly percieved.

Olu fash,

i am sorry you felt my posts came across as critisizing; this was NEVER my intention. i had hoped that i made myself clear as to my position or opinion on this issue. Unfortunately i think you have rushed through my posts as the highlighted bit above is clear as to what i think of this thread.

in case, it is not clear, let me say it again; I AM NOT AGAINST CATHOLICS. or any denomination for that matter. i have catholic friends that i feel live more biblically than some of my other dnominational friends (and vice versa).

I hope i am a bit clear for you on this issue.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

T.d Jakes, Don Moen, Cece Winans, Kurt Carr And Many Others In Lagos / Alone And Needing Someone To Talk To Who Listens / Haunted House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.