Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,281 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? (474 Views)

UK Regulator Sanctions Loveworld News Channel Over 5G Conspiracy Theory Claims / COVID-19 And 5G Conspiracy Nonsense / Fire Destroys WHO Vaccination Storage Facility In Osogbo, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 10:39am On May 03, 2020
If you look at the trends 4 weeks ago, there were at least 6-10 posts that made it to the front page daily with 5G conspiracy linked to Covid 19, it was a frenetic time, but when that theory was decimated by facts from reputation Organizations and News outlets, that conspiracy died off, but guess what, the proponents of Conspiracy Theories went off to the new one, Vaccination.

That's the new trend, you see how Fani Kayode and Senator Dino just last week latched on to it and made their usual video and post regarding Vaccination, same way they sparked off 5G conspiracy, one thing is certain, these guys will keep on spinning their theories until this Covid 19 has a cure or is substantially contained and life goes back to normal.

If 5G no longer responsible for the rapid spread of Covid 19 in Nigeria, when these people could bet their lives it was, it's very clear that from the onset the proponents of these theories, where just reacting to what was trending. You can add your thoughts

Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Anigreat: 10:44am On May 03, 2020
shocked
I'm hungry, na man were chop belleful go get time o.
Mbok help a brother 5490946019 FCMB
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 10:50am On May 03, 2020
Bro sorry about your situation, but when respected people in society pander to deceive many just for their personal gratification, there by endangering the lives of others, it should concern you, see how Kano has of late been ravished by Covid 19 all no thanks to wrong information and belief system
Anigreat:
shocked

I'm hungry, na man were chop belleful go get time o.

Mbok help a brother
5490946019 FCMB
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Horus(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2020
The Vaccination is real, not a theorie.
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 10:59am On May 03, 2020
What's real about it? Explain
Horus:
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 11:00am On May 03, 2020
Was the 5G conspiracy? or was it also real?
Horus:
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Nairalandmonika: 11:04am On May 03, 2020
Horus:
Explain the whole vaccine saga, lemme understand.
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2020
Horus:

The vaccine that you haven't seen and may never see?
When the vaccine comes out, do you know how many years it will take to produce enough that can get to Africa and Nigeria?
Rich countries in north America, Europe, Australia, and Asia will first secure enough for billions of their citizens, before it can get to the poor African countries.
Even Trump is ready to buy for America's unborn generations.
I think it's joblessness that's making some lazy Nigerians throw conspiracy theories and propaganda up and down.
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 11:08am On May 03, 2020
the thing is you will see supposedly intelligent people saying stuff against vaccines, as though they don't know when you travel to just Ghana, you MUST have Yellow Fever card or get vaccinated at the airport before you are granted entrance.
ChybuzzDD:

When the vaccine comes out, do you know how many years it will take to produce enough that can get to Africa and Nigeria?
Rich countries in north America, Europe, Australia, and Asia will first secure enough for billions of their citizens, before it can get to the poor African countries.
I think it's joblessness that's making some lazy Nigerians throw conspiracy theories and propaganda up and down.
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 03, 2020
Best bet, don't talk n keep watching Don't fret , the future is promising 5g or vaccine, take conspiracy with levity above all, pray you make eternity
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 11:17am On May 03, 2020
I get your calm collected attitude towards it, but my concern is when people who have influence and followership use it to deceive, just like what is happening in Kano, ignorance, lack of information and clear cut deception is putting loads of people at risk and becoming a burden to the state. somethings can be treated with levity, if they pose no threat to cooperate existence of the state and it's inhabitants.
Drabeey:
Best bet, don't talk n keep watching
Don't fret , the future is promising
5g or vaccine, take conspiracy with levity
above all, pray you make eternity
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Horus(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2020
Yookney:

What's real about it? Explain

If you have been vaccinated by a doctor, are you going to say that you have been theoretically vaccinated?
Does the needle of the syringe used to vaccinate you is a theorie or is it a real needle and real syringe?
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 11:24am On May 03, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Vaccination as an act is a theory, My parents were Vaccinated, same as me, so I am not talking in that light, what am asking is in the light of Covid 19 and what FKK and Dino have said is the purpose or the intent of the Vaccination. I hope you read the Post before commenting?
Horus:

If you have been vaccinated by a doctor, are you going to say that you have been theoretically vaccinated?
Does the needle of the syringe used to vaccinate you is a theorie or is it a real needle and real syringe?
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2020
Yookney:

I get your calm collected attitude towards it, but my concern is when people who have influence and followership use it to deceive, just like what is happening in Kano, ignorance, lack of information and clear cut deception is putting loads of people at risk and becoming a burden to the state. somethings can be treated with levity, if they pose no threat to cooperate existence of the state and it's inhabitants.

+influence+plenty followers+ their pluses still one clause.. "my people perish because they lack...."
it's easy to follow anyone's wisdom but wide your own eyes.
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 11:26am On May 03, 2020
Drabeey:

+influence+plenty followers+ their pluses still one clause.. "my people perish because they lack...."
it's easy to follow anyone's wisdom but wide your own eyes.

Great Advice!
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Horus(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

If the vaccinaction is just theories and propaganda, then why Nigerian politicians are proposing a Forced COVID-19 Vaccination?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbELYTYsY-c

Nigerian Speaker Proposes Forced COVID-19 Vaccination
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 11:31am On May 03, 2020
Horus:

If the vaccinaction is just theories and propaganda, then why Nigerian politicians are proposing a Forced COVID-19 Vaccination?

One question sir, have you READ [/b]the bill? be honest, I didn't ask if you have listened to commentaries on it? if you have can you quote the section of the forced vaccination and who it applies to? I cited an example earlier of Ghana [b]REQUIRING you to be Vaccinated before entry into the country what will you call that?
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2020
Horus:

It's because Nigerian politicians are a fight; they're a war; and they're indabosky pahose!

Abeg, just pray first for the vaccine to come out. Many of us are ready to take it, so that we'll be boldly walking around like the 'liquid metal' himself, the indabosky pahose.
Re: Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? by Yookney: 12:32pm On May 03, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

It's because Nigerian politicians are a fight; they're a war; and they're indabosky pahose!

Abeg, just pray first for the vaccine to come out. Many of us are ready to take it, so that we'll be boldly walking around like the 'liquid metal' himself, the indabosky pahose.
grin grin grin grin u no well

(1) (Reply)

338 Of Covid-19 Record in Nigeria As At 17th May, 2020 / Abnormal Sperm Morphology / Sex Enhancement Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.