Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Will Design Social Media Posts For Your Brand/bussiness. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Design Social Media Posts For Your Brand/bussiness. (1012 Views)

CBN Policies Paying Off as exchange rate (N1431/$) posts Best Gain in 6 Weeks / How To Design Social Media Banner On Smartphone And Make Money With It / Learn Video Editing| Blogging | Web Design | Social Media Marketing For Just 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Social Media Posts For Your Brand/bussiness. by Startrendz9ja(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2020
As a business owner or brand, you have a million things on your mind and making content for your social media accounts can be the last thing on it. This is where I come in to help ease the stress of designing your brand's content.

I'll design for you social media post consistently to your branding and color scheme. You can also have inspirational and motivational quote images designed with your business logo. This is a great marketing strategy since people love sharing them, making your page even more visible with higher engagement.

Just send over your creative brief, copy, images, and logos and I will piece together awesome content for your social media page!

As a copywriter and content creator with over 5 years of experience, I enjoy researching and producing vibrant and unique content for my clients, if you would like to leave copywriting to me you, you can do that.

Email: service.prowriters@gmail.com
Whatsap/Phone: 08072063475

Re: I Will Design Social Media Posts For Your Brand/bussiness. by Startrendz9ja(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
Re: I Will Design Social Media Posts For Your Brand/bussiness. by Startrendz9ja(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The National Scam Called Remita Payment / Best Network Marketing Company Of 2020 You Can Join Today & Make #850000 Monthly / CBN Gives Strict Rules On Transfer Of FX Cash Into Domiciliary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.