Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Absence Of Revivals In The 21st Century - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absence Of Revivals In The 21st Century (248 Views)

Download Apostle Joshua Selman Short Video On Revivals @ Www.dailyreviw.co.ng / How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Is Light The Absence Of Darkness Or Darkness The Absence Of Light? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absence Of Revivals In The 21st Century by DanteSilva(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2020
I'm not writing this at a standpoint of being a perfect Christian or as someone who's flawless.
Have you ever wondered why is there no major revivals in thus 21st century, the word says "in the last days I will pour out my spirit upon the people" its as if that portion of the bible is not in effect yet because I have not seen any major revival in this century.
Let's look at the welsh revival of 1904-1905 prisons where empty, brothels where deserted, crimes reduced drastically that's an example of a revival.
Sometimes it's as if billy Graham and Reinhard bonnke where the last great evangelist but I'm convinced in my heart that in this generation God will raise great men that will not be concerned about big churches and tithes but bringing about great revival in this last days.
The lord be with us.
Re: Absence Of Revivals In The 21st Century by obi4eze(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
Amen o! We need that revival.
Re: Absence Of Revivals In The 21st Century by joinpreneur(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2020
I weep over the cosmos of humanity. cry

People are suffering. They're inside captivity of the wrong knowledge. Science keeps inventing ways to make people forget God. Faith is waxing cold. Yes, we need revival. But where are those to spearhead it? They've given to science rather than God. Distracted by many things. Few or no one is willing to pay the price.

(1) (Reply)

6 Wonderful Weapons Of Warfare You Can Use When The Battle Wears On / VIDEO: You Are Stupid, Ignorant & Talking Trash, Lady Tears Pastor Ibiyeomie / 50 Eid Mubarak Messages, Eid Mubarak Wishes For Friends, Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.