Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never (3146 Views)

P-square Breaks Up Again: The Sequel Nobody Asked For / Davido Bought A New Car, Asking Fans If He Should Keep Here Or Ship To Naija / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by SwitElla1997: 11:19am On May 03, 2020
RUBEBOY P SQUARE BREAKS THE HEART OF HIS FANS ''IF YOU EARN SALARY, U CAN NEVER BUILD A HOUSE!''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q_VkJqKPdI
Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by Golan007: 11:23am On May 03, 2020
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by BLESSMME: 11:31am On May 03, 2020
These ones keep talking nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by donbachi(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2020
See wetin dey come out from some people so called role model..he just encouraged "all way na way".

2 Likes

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by sectorv212: 12:25pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by yuswrld20(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2020
dis 1 na mumu ooo

1 Like

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by potbelly(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
See mumu...

So all the people who have houses are not salary earners?

This one knows nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by chariisGRACE(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
All these business owners withe their gibberish. If everyone becomes a business owner, who will work for who?

4 Likes

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by hungryboy(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
Majority of people who own their own houses in this country are either Civil Servants or Public Servants.

2 Likes

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by Harry00(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2020
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by chii8(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
Iffa I hear,ebi like say nah only private school teachers this guy know wey be salary earners!!!
Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by Ibechris2: 5:47pm On May 03, 2020
That is why I can't never buy their CD or video rather I buy children/cartoon CD for my children.

Most of their shows are graced by civil servants in the country, including politicians.

U see how they are mocking the same people who made rich.

Kai,poverty ntor.

1 Like

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by SaiRuiMall: 5:48pm On May 03, 2020
Giveaway Continues:

Dear Comrades, Please DM ASAP with your story if you tick ALL the following boxes.

1. Have not eaten today and no hope of eating as a result of financial situation.
2. You do not have up to 3k at hand or in your account.
3. You do not have a friend to help you out.
4. You swear by the name of God that if you are lying, let your situation be worse than what I have described above.

I only need 4 people who meet the above situation or worse. I will assist Them with 3k each.

Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 03, 2020
The TRUTH is that he is making a very sound point., although not all salary earners, cos' some salary earners still earn big which he was able to distinguish.
In NIGERIA, it's difficult for a salary earner to build a HOUSE.

When I was in Nigeria, I earned SALARY, never lived a wayward life, but never saved..... because the responsibilities one faces in Nigeria is usually enormous that you do everything for yourself.

The GOVERNMENT does nothing for you as a NIGERIAN CITIZEN. So, most times SALARY EARNERS end up using all their wealth to train their kids without building a settlement.
This is unlike the US were all Government schools are of optimal standards and FREE, LOANS and GRANTS are also giving to you for going to school.
MOST PEOPLE who build such in Nigeria are BUSINESSMEN.
BUSINESS throws up several huge profits and surprises.

If not for BUSINESS, I don't think my parents would have built a standard house, home and abroad, because they also had so much burden too.
Is it this 70k they pay teachers with kids monthly that will be used in building a house..?
Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by Xclusiveme: 10:32pm On May 03, 2020
So those who work in a telecom company, Banks, breweries, oil companies, can't have a house of their own? Seems he's just referring to nursery school teachers
Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by Muna4real(f): 10:38pm On May 03, 2020
What is wrong with nairalanders? What he is trying to say is that nobody should depend on paid salaries all his life. Is it not someone that is paying you? Does he have three heads? Do you think that he will pay you higher than profits? Build your own business and be a boss. They is no millionaire or billionaire earning paid salaries from a boss. Check Forbes list if you like.
Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by GamalNasser: 10:44pm On May 03, 2020
Muna4real:
What is wrong with nairalanders? What he is trying to say is that nobody should depend on paid salaries all his life. Is it not someone that is paying you? Does he have three heads? Do you think that he will pay you higher than profits? Build your own business and be a boss. They is no millionaire or billionaire earning paid salaries from a boss. Check Forbes list if you like.

So if everyone builds business who will work for who
Re: Rubeboy P Square Breaks The Heart Of His Fans ''if You Earn Salary, U Can Never by Muna4real(f): 10:53pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

So if everyone builds business who will work for who

Of course not everyone will build businesses. My advice is for people who want to make it in life. There are people that love poverty and want. Believe me they feel that that's how life should be. They would work for me. grin. I no come this life come clean person shoe. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prince Eke Eklips And Mumagee Announce Official Wedding Date / Video Of Davido Showing Off A Cadillac Truck At About Age 11 / Waje Finally Reveals Omawumi's Baby Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.