Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. (992 Views)

Should I Change My Job? / Please I Need Help To Improve Or Change My Business / Updated On Job As Graduate And Opportunities As Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Peacecore: 11:36am On May 03, 2020
Please Nairalanders can someone change his date of birth in his undergraduate profile while in school.If yes,how? Please it's urgent because a brother of mine will be exactly 31years after his 5yrs course and can't make for NYSC. He really need help please
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Abyima(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2020
Peacecore:
Please Nairalanders can someone change his date of birth in his undergraduate profile while in school.If yes,how? Please it's urgent because a brother of mine will be exactly 31years after his 5yrs course and can't make for NYSC. He really need help please
Meet your course adviser or go to Senate at the academic unit. It also depends on the year he used in his jamb.
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Peacecore: 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
Abyima:
Meet your course adviser or go to Senate at the academic unit. It also depends on the year he used in his jamb.
Thanks Chairman,but will they refer me to JAMB office at Abuja?
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Abyima(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2020
Peacecore:
Thanks Chairman,but will they refer me to JAMB office at Abuja?
Yes they will but necessarily Abuja. U can do that in any jamb office. NYSC normally use Jamb date of birth. You can as well go to jamb office to help you. There are other ways you can do this, by doing jamb regularization of date of change of date of birth. But your school might reject it if the date doesn't matches the the date of birth you are using in school. So you have to beg them or convince them, that it is not your original date of birth. And this will take like 3 to for weeks for you to be regularized.

So choose.
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Abyima(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2020
Your school mobilization unit too can help. But they might ask you to find them something.
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Peacecore: 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
Abyima:
Your school mobilization unit too can help. But they might ask you to find them something.
I so much appreciate your response sir. God bless you.
Then after all these you just explained, is it going to reflect to my online profile?
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Abyima(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2020
Peacecore:
I so much appreciate your response sir. God bless you.
Then after all these you just explained, is it going to reflect to my online profile?
It will reflect. But if it doesn't reflect, it will reflect on your nysc portal during mobilization. That is, if you don't pass through the school senate and went to jamb office only.
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Memberclub(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
Your school can't do anything. The DOB on your WAEC is what nysc uses
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by stkevin(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2020
Just follow the instructions and get ur jamb regularization done as soon as possible then take the jamb regularized admission letter after printing to ur department so dey include it in ur file then proceed to ur school's student affairs department and include it in ur file. That's all
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Peacecore: 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
Memberclub:
Your school can't do anything. The DOB on your WAEC is what nysc uses
Thanks
Re: How Can I Change My DOB As Undergraduate. by Peacecore: 5:52pm On May 04, 2020
stkevin:
Just follow the instructions and get ur jamb regularization done as soon as possible then take the jamb regularized admission letter after printing to ur department so dey include it in ur file then proceed to ur school's student affairs department and include it in ur file. That's all
God bless u

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: Stream 2 Date Uncertain / Big Treat Port Harcourt Owing Staffs More Than 5 Months Salary / Employment Confirmation For UBA And First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.