Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply (1687 Views)

NCDC December 2020 Job Vacancies & Recruitment Begins / Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / We Need More Architects And Builders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by okpiewon(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2020
Procurement Consultant, REDISSE Project at the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
NCDC looking for Procurement Consultant

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should deliver their Application in a written form and/or a sealed envelope to the address below in person or by mail:
The Project Coordinator,
REDISSE Project,
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control,
Plot 804, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi,
Abuja.
E-mail address: redisse@ncdc.gov.ng

See Job Requirement
Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by ejighikemeuwa: 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
Why applying this time, why not fulanise it as the ministerial appointments and other important positions?

7 Likes

Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by eme2015(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
We are still waiting fot there response with regards to the volunteer job placement
Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by godwinony(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2020
So it is this one we should apply for because they are looking for competent people..Na lie o.. give it to the people you usually do, let's continue playing politics with lives.

5 Likes

Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by Kalaba(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
shocked
Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by Stmiceel(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2020
What happened to their relatives and children.

1 Like

Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by Olatara(f): 3:47am On May 04, 2020
eme2015:
We are still waiting fot there response with regards to the volunteer job placement
I actually thought of volunteering for NCDC before the lockdown, even now since I am less busy, but I don't know how to.

1 Like

Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by copiescopy(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2020
I only pity for those two NCDC top officer Chikwe Ihekweazu, and his counterpart Ehanire both SE and SS . I know soon the FG will equally use them and dump them as usual with all the credits going to their fulani brother whom they will son employ to take their position. POST COVID 19 .
Its coming ...
Re: WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply by bro4u: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
Apply, get employed and be taken to the forefront.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend. / I.T. (INTERNSHIP) Placement Oppurtunities For A Student Pharmacist Needed / All Job Vacancies As At 8th Jan. 2009!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.