Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! (2648 Views)

Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by meekhat: 1:57pm On May 03, 2020
This lockdown has forced me to start commenting on nairaland. I have been an old member of this forum but hardly comment. I come to nairaand upto four times each day since I joined the forum in 2013 to read news, comments and laugh about the funny ones. I also believe there are thousands (if not millions) who don't comment like me.
Back to the main topic. I had a shocking experience on the evening our dear president gave his last speech on covid-19.While the presidential broadcast was on, I had walked into a woman's shop whom I respect so much.
To my amazement, this woman (she has no business with IPOB or whatever) asked whether I observed anything from the "so called Buhari" I didn't understand her vividly as I simply responded "That's Mr President addressing us na". The woman laughed strangely as she insinuated that's not the Buhari she knew. This happened in Lagos.
As I left her shop, I went into deep thinking. People (in the south especially) are gradually beginning to believe Nnamdi Kanu's stories (whether real or fabricated). That was not the first time I have heard non Igbos in Lagos saying the same thing.
NOW MY POINT IS THIS: Why is FG keeping mum and allow Nnamdi KANU embarras our president with such weighty allegation? At least a whole Nigerian FG has the resources and connection to get KANU banned on social media permanently for spreading false information. Could the so called 'cabal' actually be hiding something?
Honestly, intelligent Nigerians are beginning to suspect the whole story. I also observed that there seems to be some people who are paid on nairaland to USE INSULT AND ABUSE to silence kanu's voice. This strategy is not working and will never work (it can only work for the unintelligent ones).
How can a man somewhere over the years be insisting that a whole president of Nation is dead and replaced with a body double and the FG keeps quiet? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE IS INCONSEQUENTIAL because all smart Nigerians know he is not.
There are many things Nnamdi KANU had said which nobody believed but they later appeared to be true. One of such examples is his insistence that our beloved VP has been sick, and real and truelly, the Osibanjo I saw yesterday looked sick indeed.
Honestly, I never took this Nnamdi KANU serious, but right now, I can't believe what I am thinking.
Nigerian Government should use her influence to block KANU for dishing out lies if they are TRUELY sure he is lying.
Believe me, people are begining to believe this guy. Using derogatory comments to dismiss his allegations is becoming STALE.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Marine54(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:
This lockdown has forced me to start commenting on nairaland. I have been an old member of this forum but hardly comment. I come to nairaand upto four times each day since I joined the forum in 2013 to read news, comments and laugh about the funny ones. I also believe there are thousands (if not millions) who don't comment like me.
Back to the main topic. I had a shocking experience on the evening our dear president gave his last speech on covid-19.While the presidential broadcast was on, I had walked into a woman's shop whom I respect so much.
To my amazement, this woman (she has no business with IPOB or whatever) asked whether I observed anything from the "so called Buhari" I didn't understand her vividly as I simply responded "That's Mr President addressing us na". The woman laughed strangely as she insinuated that's not the Buhari she knew. This happened in Lagos.
As I left her shop, I went into deep thinking. People (in the south especially) are gradually beginning to believe Nnamdi Kanu's stories (whether real or fabricated). That was not the first time I have heard non Igbos in Lagos saying the same thing.
NOW MY POINT IS THIS: Why is FG keeping mum and allow Nnamdi KANU embarras our president with such weighty allegation? At least a whole Nigerian FG has the resources and connection to get KANU banned on social media permanently for spreading false information. Could the so called 'cabal' actually be hiding something?
Honestly, intelligent Nigerians are beginning to suspect the whole story. I also observed that there seems to be some people who are paid on nairaland to USE INSULT AND ABUSE to silence kanu's voice. This strategy is not working and will never work (it can only work for the unintelligent ones).
How can a man somewhere over the years be insisting that a whole president of Nation is dead and replaced with a body double and the FG keeps quiet? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE IS INCONSEQUENTIAL because all smart Nigerians know he is not.
There are many things Nnamdi KANU had said which nobody believed but they later appeared to be true. One of such examples is his insistence that our beloved VP has been sick, and real and truelly, the Osibanjo I saw yesterday looked sick indeed.
Honestly, I never took this Nnamdi KANU serious, but right now, I don't even know what I am thinking.
Nigerian Government should use her influence to block KANU for dishing out lies if they are TRUELY sure he is lying.
Believe me, people are begining to believe this guy. Using derogatory comments to dismiss his allegations is becoming STALE.
You're very confused ! You need medical help ....

16 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by meekhat: 2:24pm On May 03, 2020
Marine54:
You're very confused ! You need medical help ....
You sound like one of those suspected paid agents I mentioned in the post. Well, people do anything for money even in advance countries! Keep staying safe bro

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by jlinkd78(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2020
Come and stop him nah. For your information he will be broadcasting tonight 7pm

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:33pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:
Honestly, I never took this Nnamdi KANU serious, but right now, I don't even know what I am thinking.
Federal government
Sue Nnamdi kanu now
Topic corrected
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by helinues: 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
Afo.nja mind your business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Marine54(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:

You sound like one of those suspected paid agents I mentioned in the post. Well, people do anything for money even in advance countries! Keep staying safe bro
l quote !Honestly, i never took this NNAMDI KANU serious,but right now, i don't even know what i am thinking.
IS THIS NOT CONFUSION??

4 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by meekhat: 2:38pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Nigeriabiafra80 post=89140261]
Federal government
Sue Nnamdi kanu now
Topic corrected[/quote

Thanks bro! Modified
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by meekhat: 2:40pm On May 03, 2020
Marine54:
l quote !Honestly, i never took this NNAMDI KANU serious,but right now, i don't even know what i am thinking.
IS THIS NOT CONFUSION??
Anyone who passed comprehension in WAEC and JAMB would not struggle with that sentence. However, I have modified it! One love bro
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Yobabad: 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
Who is this mad man again , so the so called Buhari speech you claim you watch was ok and informing to you, have you ever seen where a president speech looks staged, you will not see when he is going to podium or when he lives, he can never add or subtract from what was written for him, Nigeria no longer needs the Igbos and we have to exit the sheet hole sooner or later.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by iykecicero: 2:52pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:
Honestly, intelligent Nigerians are beginning to suspect the whole story. [/b]I also observed that there seems to be some people who are paid on nairaland to USE INSULT AND ABUSE to silence kanu's voice. This strategy is not working and will never work (it can only work for the unintelligent ones).
[b]There are many things Nnamdi KANU had said which nobody believed but they later appeared to be true.
One of such examples is his insistence that our beloved VP has been sick, and real and truelly, the Osibanjo I saw yesterday looked sick indeed.
Honestly, I never took this Nnamdi KANU serious, but right now, I can't believe what I am thinking.

The above bolded statements show contradictions in your post. You say in one sentence that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is lying because he said Buhari is dead but you equally accepted that what he said about Osinbajo’s health is true.

Afonja descendant, you need a bottle of bitter agbo to cure you double faced personality.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by SciLab: 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
Millions of dollars was paid by Buhari to the satellite host that hosted Radio Biafra in 2015 to eject the station from the airwaves but Kanu migrated the station to another platform where he is currently blasting from.

Kanu's methodology will continue to work as long nigeria remains founded on injustice and refuse to embrace equity.
Millions listen to him because they've lost hope in nigeria and rightfully so.

Another millions of yorubas and hausas listen because they want spy on what Biafra people are saying, unfortunately some in this group get converted with the barrage of facts that Kanu hammers them with, coupled with his oratory skills and eloquence.

The solution to your Kanu problem is very simple but your pride won't let you- Make sure an Igbo man becomes president AT ALL COST. That way you'll defeat IPOB biggest argument which is used to fuel the agitation. Kanu will lose his relevance if an Igbo man becomes president because he can no longer argue that the East is marginalized. Let's stop pretending we don't know this.

Of course I know pride won't let you all do it, as I know how the average Nigerian thinks. In which case, I'll advice that you stop trying to defeat Biafra and live with it till you are humble enough to do the right thing and embrace equity.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Veqtor: 3:19pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:

Caman shatap. Go one corner go siddon... since you dunno were ur problem lies. Set awon confused soul. Lockdown or hunger ... which one is affecting your reasoning... Theewww!

2 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2020
freedom of speech and besides, most of his rant though insulting should be investigated

1 Like

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by IduNaOba: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
If FG dares to sue MNK
Nigeria Will break to pieces 2 days later.
I triple dare the FG to sue him if they don't have anything to hide.

FG will never make that move.
Take it to the bank

8 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by ahaz: 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:
you and I are on the same padestal..I have been a member of this forum right from 2007 I initially comment but latter stopped when I found out that this forum is filled with political jobbers who were sterotyoed to deceive others.. some are kids that were taking advantage of the cheap data while many are just here to make fun off themselves..
For example the bickering between the Yoruba SBD IG is here exist only in naira land, but out there the best of friends you can find out there whenever you travel to the eldest are mostly Yoruba and Igbo guys..when they come together for any deal men don't mess with there collabo.
its here I was told that the ipob agitation is only an Igbo thing,my brother go now to any remote community in ajwaibom,cross ,rivers,a times some part of delta you will be shocked at the response.
To your topic,is simply the fact,KANU outside his style of insult that I believe is a pattern or a signature if you like,has been drumming the truth since God knows when but our people choose to be adamant..The real buhari story will crop up soon and by then,many will commute suicide than face KANU.

16 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by gidgiddy: 4:08pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:

Before you can have a person banned, the person must have done something wrong. If all you have is that Kanu said that Buhari has died and been replaced by a certain Jubril then that is not why Facebook or Twitter or Google are going to ban anyone as that is not a serious issue.

7 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Drigby2: 4:46pm On May 03, 2020
IduNaOba:
If FG dares to sue MNK
In what way, oga?
That's what you pipo said before he was exiled. It just doesn't happen. No be by talk.
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Thunder1010: 4:46pm On May 03, 2020
It is obvious that you are a confused person, you said Kanu should be sued by the Federal government for fake news, but now begin to believe what he said about Osinbajo.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, Osinbajo is doing fine, and nothing will happen to him.
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Thunder1010: 4:49pm On May 03, 2020
IduNaOba:
If FG dares to sue MNK
I triple dare the FG to sue him if they don't have anything to hide.

FG will never make that move.
Take it to the bank
But why did he run away in the first place? Mtchwww
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by nabiz(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:
very good question. Why can't the federal government sue kalu is they think that kalu is lying or are they guilty of what kanu preach.

6 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by nabiz(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2020
Thunder1010:
But why did he run away in the first place? Mtchwww
possibly because the want to kill him because of what he knows

4 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Jamesbally: 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is late. He died in ItalI.

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by KosiGee(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:

I agree with someone who called you confused. I think you are not ok.
I’m not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu neither do I believe nor follow most of the stuffs he dish out. I also think that it’s stupid to believe that some Jibril from Sudan or wherever is at Aso Rock instead of Buhari.

Nnamdi Kanu isn’t the only one alerting Nigerians about the occupant of Aso Rock. Whatever ailment is troubling Nnamdi Kanu has also affected one Yoruba dude who has been watching and alerting Yoruba that it Buhari isn’t the man at Aso Rock.

I’ll look for the link and post it here. This individual have been creating some awareness on social media targeting Yoruba people about Buhari.

Everything isn’t about Kanu and Ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 03, 2020
Misleading topic, wrong article. Stupid write up.

You're can do better. First tidy up your write up and make it readable

1 Like

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by meekhat: 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Misleading topic, wrong article. Stupid write up.

You're can do better. First tidy up your write up and make it readable
Sorry for the way the article appears. However, throwing insults is an attribute of low minds. Your insults did not change the facts. Your are either one of those paid agents or one of those adult kids here spewing hatred and division. Stay safe all the same
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:

Sorry for the way the article appears. However, throwing insults is an attribute of low minds. Your insults did not change the facts. Your are either one of those paid agents or one of those adult kids here spewing hatred and division. Stay safe all the same

My only take here is you apologising for the write up appearance. Next time make it readable. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by gloriaunobi(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
Your post is confusing me......local girl failed to understand your position.

1 Like

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by manuelreports: 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
meekhat:
Now why won't we believe Nnamdi Kanu
If you still believing the man in Aso Rock is Buahri then you need to have a rethink. When a public figure which is elected by the electorates and paid by the tax payers money has a lot of activities shredded in secrecy and no longer answerable to the people or been transparent and accountable to the masses that elected him, then there is a lot to it. Since the Buhari I know went to London for treatment, there has been serveral events that could possible make someone with even a low IQ to think and be thrown into a state of reflections. I don't want to go deep into it but the truth is that I strongly believe NK untill Buahri proves otherwise. For goodness sake what happened to media chat, why is the man always inconsistent with dates, don't tell me it is demantia or old age because i have seen people suffering from dementia they can't be as composed as the president is. The bottom point of it is that NK is correct, let the accused prove his innocence.
Finally before any sane man will come up with such a weighty allegation, he must be very sure.
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by nkwuocha1: 7:16pm On May 03, 2020
This op us truly a yoruba man.Talking from both side of his mouth. undecided
Neither here or there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
" Back to the main topic. I had a shocking experience on the evening our dear president gave his last speech on covid-19."

You sound like a North Korean
Re: Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! by ludd2018: 7:22pm On May 03, 2020
Fed govt cannot sue Nk because they know that Nk is right . You are the one that is confused . Over 80% of Nigeria know now that Buhari is dead .

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Today's Figure, Ogun Deserves Total Lockdown [opinion] / Video Of Esn Ipob Commander Of Orlu Command That Was Captured By The Military / Jubiliation As CRS Launched Callyair As Plane Arrive Lagos ....photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.