Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley (444 Views)

2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by Sosoboy4: 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
This message is as brief as it is:
I just got off an informal communication with a member of the NCDC Management and he informed to me that during a meeting with Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and NCDC, the Management of NCDC confirmed to the Governor that by their time schedule, the Test Centre for Rivers State was to be setup week commencing 4th May 2020, which is next week and precisely Tuesday or thereabout.

The question then is: Why did Governor Wike downplay or withhold this information? Why did he not speak about the meeting with the Management of NCDC during his State Briefing? What did he intend to achieve by keeping that information from the people, whilst creating the impression that the Agencies of the Federation want Rivers People to “suffer”.

Please Governor Wike, stop politicking with Coronavirus Pandemic. The Virus is enough worry and anxiety for the people, do not add more, please.

READ MORE via www.pinnaclereport.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by dukeprince50: 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
Wike is a tout, to all those supporting him need to have their brain checked, if our cases get out of hand, Wike himself can't handle it, we go need all support we can get from FG

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by Macphenson: 3:20pm On May 03, 2020
Oga are you hearing yourself? After over two months Covid 19 started dealing with Nigerians, you people are planning to set up a test centre for Rivers State, the treasure base of the Nation, next week, after Buhari and his band of criminals has finished sharing billions to northerners, you people are still planning to attend to Rivers State and by extension, the whole of Niger Delta, where the bulk of the money comes from?

It's obvious you and your lots are shamelessly foolish.
I don't blame you, I blame the Lord Lugard.
Re: Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by ukenke: 3:37pm On May 03, 2020
Macphenson:
Oga are you hearing yourself? After over two months Covid 19 started dealing with Nigerians, you people are planning to set up a test centre for Rivers State, the treasure base of the Nation, next week, after Buhari and his band of criminals has finished sharing billions to northerners, you people are still planning to attend to Rivers State and by extension, the whole of Niger Delta, where the bulk of the money comes from?

But Rivers is one Nigeria nah. Are they not enjoying it anymore? Where Umu became Rumu.
Re: Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by seanfer(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
Macphenson:

Is Edo state no longer ND. They have one testing centre there.
Re: Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by agwom(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by ogmask: 4:00pm On May 03, 2020
Wike talks too much and he has failed woefully in handling this crises. He plays politics with everything and blames everyone but himself. Imagine wike closing the borders and went to sleep leaving the very unpatriotic Nigerians security forces to work unsupervised. Abeg leave wike matter he knows what he is doing. It's all about the Benjamin afterall because he had the chance and time to nip this thing in the bud but he decided to play politics of blame instead.
Re: Governor Wike Should Stop Playing Politics With Corona Virus Pandemic - Kingsley by helinues: 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
Wike is O.H.O

(1) (Reply)

Ahmaud Arbery: The Exact Moment Two White Men Killed Him (video) / BREAKING: Judge Who Annulled June 12 Presidential Election Dies Of Coronavirus / Senate Vote, Grant FBI Access To Your Browsing History Without A Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.