Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry (797 Views)

How Much Does It Take To Carry Out Autopsy In Nigeria? / She Finally Carry Me Go HIV Test - The Result / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Naijatalkzone(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerian guy burst to tears as he couldn’t carry the weight lifter he boasted of carrying easily.

Get More News Updates @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

Following the viral video via Instagram, the young was sight begging for forgiveness......

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/nigerian-guy-burst-to-tears-as-he-couldnt-carry-the-weight-he-boasted-of-carrying-easilyvideo/

Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Millenniumlady(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerian men and mouth making are like 5 & 6
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by bluebay(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
How can he lift it? Someone the weigh have already affected the alignment of his Pam slippers
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin

U never build ur laps and legs enough u wan carry weight.

Most of these guys just focus on the chest.

Dem forget say building of ur legs is also important for stamina.
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
bluebay:
How can he lift it? Someone the weigh have already affected the alignment of his Pam slippers

grin grin grin
Imagine carrying that stuff and na slippers u dey wear. And i doubt if he even do like 10mins workout to be ready.
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by jeffizy(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
Sorry. Next time.
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Samfloxin(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2020
Building muscle where there is no muscle
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Mywd: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men and mouth making are like 5 & 6

Nigerian Girls like u and asking for money are like 5 & 6
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Millenniumlady(f): 4:07pm On May 03, 2020
Mywd:

Nigerian Girls like u and asking for money are like 5 & 6
Goofyass modafuka get off my mention

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Mywd: 4:08pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Goofyass modafuka get off my mention

Golddigger
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Drigby2: 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
Just passing by...

Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Millenniumlady(f): 4:21pm On May 03, 2020
Mywd:

Golddigger

Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by Mywd: 4:22pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=89144045][/quote]

Golddiega
Re: Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry by gasparpisciotta: 4:55pm On May 03, 2020
Six packs still set

(1) (Reply)

I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend / Watch The Moment DR Paul Enenche Replies Bill Gate / See Why Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Wives Die Early.says Scientist. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.