Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees (23545 Views)

Abia Teachers Undergo COVID-19 Test At Sample Collection Centers (Pix) / COVID-19: Ogun State Launches Sample Collection Centre In Ota / 91 Begin Quarantine As More Returnees Take Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
Optimistdude:
Hell Rufai should house them all.
... Sorry !
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Johntemmy(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
May God save our dear nation from this virus ooo.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Amuluonyenaego: 3:03pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
This unnecessary too much attention on these Almajiris is now pissing me off!
young man they are humans like you just that they are not opportuned like you
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by archymacho(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
Samples for what ?
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by PigTormentor: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

I know, they should focus on the Ndi Ayiyo in the SE. Too much attention on these almajiris.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Shaprara: 3:05pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by AmazingELixir: 3:06pm On May 03, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Dem leave better people to collect samples from go dey waste time with Almajiri wey no get value but pure nuisance
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by tammie24: 3:06pm On May 03, 2020
So these people can run this expensive tests for these children but won't take care of them or give them a proper education

Wonders!
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by John360comng: 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
It's important that they do that. Covid-19 is serious.

With the recent compulsory use of essential items that will keep you protected from Covid-19.
We have got you, your loved ones, employees, religious members, etcetera so you don't get arrested by the Police and made to pay hard by the law.

1) Surgical Nose Masks (50pcs Disposable 3-Layered Breathable Protection mask) Stop using all these Bra cloth masks that doesn't protect you and you put you all at risk.

2) KN95 Face Mask to prevent Covid-19

3) Digital Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer. Free 100ml Hand Sanitizer attached to each product purchase through us.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for pickup.

Walkie-Talkies also for Social Distancing available too. Different models and different prices. From the affordable to the expensive.

Other Products also available like the Access Control Doors used at Banks with Digital Thermometer attached, etcetera

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

Well, considering that there are increasing number of cases being reported among returning almajiris from Kano. (Kaduna for example)...I won't be surprised if Jigawa isn't being cautious.

The last thing they want is to send these boys home to their villages, with some infected cases, where the virus can run riot. And we don't need a covid crisis in any of our rural areas.It will make the crisis in our urban areas look like Paradise

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by mimimile93: 3:08pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
baillers123:
The almajiri system has now been a curse rather than a blessing. This is what illiteracy causes.. Go to school no, they want to be islamise rather than become educated. In their minds, education is haram.. Now, things r falling Apart.. Sanusi looking at them now like, shay i been dey warn una
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Davash222(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2020
kikero:

Well, considering that there are increasing number of cases being reported among returning almajiris from Kano. (Kaduna for example)...I won't be surprised if Jigawa isn't being cautious.

The last thing they want is to send these boys home to their villages, with some infected cases, where the virus can run riot. And we don't need a covid crisis in any of our rural areas.It will make the crisis in our urban areas look like Paradise
How about you lock them up since they don't want to stay one place.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by NairaMaster1(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2020
Return them to their reckless parents after this.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:

How about you lock them up since they don't want to stay one place.

Based on what Kaduna is doing...I guess Jigawa would isolate them till the tests come out...then isolate the positive ones.

This is a crisis. No time for playing.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Dearlord(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
This absolutely rubbish.
The strategy is void.
1. The set up should have at least 5 rows of chairs in space of 2 meters .

2. 1st NCDC Staff will be conducting the test &
2nd Staff will be taking down the record while the
3rd Staff will be disinfecting the chairs as soon as the suspected patient leaves the seat .

By doing this there will be maximum safety for the staffs and those that came to be tested.

N.B anyone going out to be tested should be very careful of their procedure and the congestion of people within the vicinity.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Makavelli25: 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
It wont be funny if all of them turn in positive
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by MyMouth(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
Na them they dey use rig elections or census in the north. Now they are being used to rig covid-19 figures.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by KingMicky3286: 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
I think Nairaland should filter all these scammers here, one-day people will avoid visiting Nairaland due to scammers in this forum.

nairaland managements are behaving like Nigerian government that doesn't take anything serious.

Scammers everywhere.

xa230:
sad

070 8 5 8 2 8 610

GOODDAY NAIRALANDERS
TODAYS HT/FT SURE F. I. X. E. D IS AVAILABLE FOR HIGH STAKERS AT PAY AFTER WON !!!.

ZERO SCAM & 1 0 0 % SAFE
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU
NEW STAKERS ARE WELCOME

SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD MSG ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL :

070 8 5 8 2 8 610

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by ITbomb(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
If all of them happen to have it, what will happen.
Round 'em up and lipsrsealed 'em
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by MyMouth(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Dem leave better people to collect samples from go dey waste time with Almajiri wey no get value but pure nuisance
I believe u don't mean this! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by nauto: 3:20pm On May 03, 2020
Good
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by StarUp: 3:22pm On May 03, 2020
Sometimes am tempted to say that the North is cursed... A man will marry more than one wife ejaculate inside them and send out the offsprings as Almajiris...wtf

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by xa230: 3:25pm On May 03, 2020
KingMicky3286:
I think Nairaland should filter all these scammers here, one-day people will avoid visiting Nairaland due to scammers in this forum.

nairaland managements are behaving like Nigerian government that doesn't take anything serious.

Scammers everywhere.

Bro relax, I'm nor here to scam anybody ... I didn't demand for payment before the game, it is payment after won

Pls, if you ain't interested mind your business and pass, let those ready to win Whatsapp me in peace

Not every add here you take for granted, you gotta stop this your nonchalant attitude
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2020
May God bless our doctors & protect them.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by splashbaby(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
These guys are our major problem now... They are so mobile and sturborn, they will make sure they spread it.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by akdjr(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2020
Almajiri's always have high temperature because of what they go through every day begging rooming around the street. Many of them have fever and they live with it untreated (only God knows how they keep surviving) they should not start using those fever symptoms as COVID19 related symptoms by adding them among the new cases.
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Trustme2(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
While ordinary Nigerians have not been privileged to be tested
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by chudi55: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
That's what Gej plan for them to be educated but there people said No and voted him out [1quote author=jericco1 post=89141267] It's quite unfortunate that these set of people are seen differently from other Nigerians.. if only they were educated.. undecided[/quote]
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by Nerro042: 3:37pm On May 03, 2020
I really feel bad for this kids. If only they could choose what family to be born into.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by KingMicky3286: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
You are a shameless scammer. Where is your company located? Do you have a registered company with CAC? Do you have approval from the Lottery agency of Nigeria? Do you pay tax? How many workers do you have?

You are a shameless scammer. i wish i can lay my hands on you people... ...

xa230:

Bro relax, I'm nor here to scam anybody ... I didn't demand for payment before the game, it is payment after won

Pls, if you ain't interested mind your business and pass, let those ready to win Whatsapp me in peace

Not every add here you take for granted, you gotta stop this your nonchalant attitude
Re: Jigawa Begins Sample Collection For The Almajiri Returnees by xa230: 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
KingMicky3286:
You are a shameless scammer. Where is your company located? Do you have a registered company with CAC? Do you have approval from the Lottery agency of Nigeria? Do you pay tax? How many workers do you have?

You are a shameless scammer. i wish i can lay my hands on you people... ...

Relax, l didn't insult you gentle man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

221 New COVID-19 Cases, 317 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 26 - (3156 Tested) / JOHESU Issues Fifteen Days Ultimatum / 7 Possible Reasons Why Your Gum Bleeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.