Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,828 members, 7,824,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Only Way To Make Money On The Internet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Only Way To Make Money On The Internet (183 Views)

Is Crime The Only Way Out For Us ? / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To Make Money On The Internet by Vantage2020(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2020
3 Battle Tested And Time Proven Ways Of Making Money Online Even If You Don't Know Jack.

If you implement want you will learn in this post, you will move from being dead BROKE to making at least 500k every single freaking months.

What am about to share with you in this post is going to change your life for good.

Drop whatever you are doing and read this post till the end if you want to make crazy money online.

This is the number one thing you need to know today if you want to make a dime online.

The only way you can make money on the Internet is either you are selling a product or you are rendering a services.

Before you say i hate selling or i don't know how to sell or i don't have any services to render, hold a little bit.

As you are looking at me i hate selling with passion, I don't even like publicity at all.

But now the Internet has given you the opportunity to sell to people without even seeing or meeting them physically.

All you have to do is to put it in writing

How Awesome Is That?

No other medium in the World can give you this kind of opportunity except the Internet.

The opportunities on the Internet is endless, it only depend on how good you are and how ready you are to take up this Golden opportunities.

You don't need anybody to help you with money before you can start online business.

You don't even need much capital to start making crazy money on the Internet.

All you need is the passion and the willingness to take action with the right information.

1. If you are dead broke right now, the best you can do is to monetize your skills. If you don't have any skill yet, then learn any of these high income skill. There are various courses online that teaches you how to render services online in places like fiverr, upwork and freelance platform.

You can also offer these skills locally, all you need to do is just pick up a high income skill you can render to people, maybe copywriting, social media management skills, designing or digital marketing.

NOTE: The skill must be something you know that people are willing to pay for. This is the first way of making money on the Internet. The first thing is to get a high income skill, if you already have a skill, try and monetize your skill.

You may ask how do i monetize my skill?

Offer your skill as services to people, if you good at website designing, get two or three people to pay you for your services.
Let say you charge 30k per website
That will give you 90k, you just have to get a skill to monetize if you don't have any money yet
The best place to get started with your skill is fiverr or upwork.

2. Knowledge Business/ Information/Digital Product Business: This is actually where you make the real money. Knowledge business is all about selling digital products online. That is turning your skills, your ideas into business.

Bring your ear closer let me explain this to you in details.

Imagine that you knows how to design a website, let say you charge 20k to design 1 website per day and you have 30days in a month. At the end of the month you were able to make 1.2 million Naira from the jobs you did, which is very possible you might not even design 1 website per day but let's assume you are designing one website in 30days and you have 1.2 million in a month. With this you can't make more than that unless you are charging more for your services.

Now let's assume you take that same knowledge that same skill and convert it to video tutorial and price it 10k. I can tell you there are millions of people that wants to learn website designing.

You can now build a sale page for your products, run advert and you will start getting visitors.

Let's use Facebook for eg in Facebook if you are targeting Nigerians, you can be spending 10 to 20 Naira perclik. If you spend 20k you will get 1000 clicks, you can be making at 200 or 300 sales monthly. Do your calculation to know what you will get in a month

Do you know the sweetest part?

You only have to do the work once and you will get paid for life or as long as you want to keep selling that product. My dear friend, this is called leverage. You have to do the work once and you can sell millions of copies of that products because it is a digital products and can't finish.

This is why knowledge business is so big in the world. It is a business that is worth 1.9 trillion dollars annually.

Don't you want to grab your own share of this 1.9 trillion dollars?

3. Ecommerce business: This is about selling physical products online. The only different between knowledge business and Ecom business is that you have to restock a when it comes to Ecom business because you are selling a physical products that can get exhausted.

Here you have to restock whatever you are selling but in knowledge business you will keep selling it till the second coming of jesus. This is where the money lies.

But what if you are dead broke and you don't have any skill and you don't have any money?

My friend, go and learn a high income skill online. Go to udemy.com, YouTube or Eds.com to learn a high income skill that you can monetize and get people to start paying you or you can contact me to help you.

If you want to achieve great results in short time, get a mentor or an expert to guide you.

Do you want to start your own digital or Ecom business today?

Now you know the truth

These are the major ways to make money online which is either selling a product ( digital or physical product) or rendering services. When you sell a product either digital or physical product, you have Internet leverage to sell millions of copies of that product.

This is how me and thousands of my trained students are cashing out full time from the Internet. Now you have have the exact blueprint you need to start making crazy money online.

With this simple strategy, you can move from being dead broke to living that freedom life style you so much desire

I am chiemeka valentine, The guy that truly Care about your online success

Chiemeka Valentine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How To Make Online Money With Your Phone / Now You Can Receive Fund From Abroad With Or Without Paypal / Real Job Opportunities After Your Training! Scholarship Is Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.