Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Peptides, New Stars Of Anti-aging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peptides, New Stars Of Anti-aging (456 Views)

A Few Obvious Reasons Why Peptides Are Worth Your Money / I Am Going To USA, And Need To Know Where Can I Buy Peptides From? / Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Dietary Supplement, Grass Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peptides, New Stars Of Anti-aging by magicguestpost: 5:04pm On May 03, 2020
For several years, these small molecules have made a home in our anti-aging cosmetics. Origin, action, and efficiency: these three words are why peptides are very good beauty allies. On their own, they act as vectors of messages at the heart of our cells and are able to revive the natural processes which are sometimes losing momentum due to age, pollution or our lifestyles. These peptides are chains made up of less than 50 amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins in our body, including collagen.

Peptides: Essential for Skin, Nails and Hair

In the event of an injury, the peptides tell the body to focus its efforts on the joint. The same is true when the skin ages prematurely. They can ask the body to increase production of collagen and even hyaluronic acid so that it self-repairs. By applying it externally, in the form of a serum or cream misleads the skin into believing that there has been an injury and that it is necessary to stimulate the processes of strengthening the body’s collagen.

What Anti-Aging Actions Can Be Expected from Peptides?

No one likes the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and sagging. At the first signs of aging, peptides are capable of activating cell renewal as well as encouraging fibroblasts to produce more collagen and elastin. This makes the skin more elastic, firm and slows the appearance of wrinkles.
They also act on the uniformity of the complexion by causing the cells to produce less melanin, which is the cause of spots and hyperpigmentation. Other peptides which are based on anti-inflammatory capabilities, reduce the oxidative stress causing skin aging, especially in urban areas. In addition to being effective, they are well tolerated by all skin types, including those with sensitive skin.

Which Peptides Help Skin in the Fight Against Aging?

There are hundreds of peptides out on the market, but some peptides are more effective for the skin. To make the most of their anti-aging action, most of these peptides are combined with each other:
• Obligor peptides provide trace elements to the skin to stimulate collagen.
• Enzyme-inhibiting peptides slow natural breakdown of collagen through the skin.
Signal peptides send messages to different parts of the skin to produce collagen, elastin, and other proteins. The neurotransmitter peptides, which are like Botox, block the release of toxins responsible for the muscular contraction of expression lines, thus smoothing wrinkles.

According to Marion Massifs, peptides are often present in serums and creams and are also being introduced in eye contours. There is a real interest on leave-in products that can be applied without restraint, for example, by combining serum and cream.

If you buy peptides, these substances can be extremely useful in helping the skin to repair itself; they are even more effective when combined with other recognized anti-aging active ingredients. Peptide and hyaluronic acid when combined form a fantastic skin revitalizer. By combining the two you’re giving your skin a moisturizer that also plumps up the skin.

Peptides can also be combined with antioxidants for an anti-radical action or vitamin C for radiance and anti-stain action. And rest assured, there is no 'forbidden' mixture.

Re: Peptides, New Stars Of Anti-aging by Osesellowe: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
nice article!
Re: Peptides, New Stars Of Anti-aging by Octopus3000: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
I've heard a lot of reviews about this serum, but to be honest, I still haven't dared to use them. My best friend had skin problems and after quarantine we met again and she had terrible skin. I was very surprised and it turned out that all this time she was using peptide serum to combat skin laxity and pigmentation. She bought Peptides USA and the effect was amazing. I would like to know what you think about this because I do not want to risk my health for the facial beauty ... Should I see a doctor first, or can I do it at home. I have a lot of questions and doubts ...
Re: Peptides, New Stars Of Anti-aging by brucewayne26: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: Peptides, New Stars Of Anti-aging by ChloeKerr: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2021
I have been using Peptides Australia for a few months. Now I have felt changes towards the positive in my body. I knew they were beneficial, but after reading your article, I realized that this preparation changes my whole body. I used to buy many vitamins to keep my body's immunity high, but after I started with these food supplements, I don't need ten benches of vitamins on the table. I get a good one. I would be interested in reading more articles like this from you, it is written clearly and comprehensively. I read more information from an article than five pages.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: 195 New Cases, 3145 Total Confirmed, 534 Discharged, 103 Deaths / Strangely Coincidental That The 2020 US Coins Have Bats Printed On Them / There's No Single Case Of Covid19 In Cross River and kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.