Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Is The Best Football Video Game? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Best Football Video Game? (585 Views)

7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / What Is The Best Football Game? / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Football Video Game? by kerryvienne: 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
I am looking for gifting a great PS4 Football video game to my friend. He is a great fan of [url=https://www.ufadna.com/%e0%b8%aa%e0%b8%b9%e0%b8%95%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%9a%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%84%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%a3%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%b2-ufabet/]UFA[/url] matches. But I am not very sure on what is the best game for that. I have seen numerous games in the lists on the web. But can anyone recommend what would really be the best game for a 25 year old man?
Re: What Is The Best Football Video Game? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2020
- what platform will he be using?
- has he ever played video games (not everyone may enjoy playing football games)?
- as for football game, there is only two to choose from.... some people prefer FIFA20 while others may prefer PES20

if you dont want to spend that much money, and he aint that crazy about it, just buy an older version FIFA/PES19 or even 18 or older)...he wont mind the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. / Am I The Only Nigerian Streamer On Youtube Here With Over 100K Subscribers? / How Do You Play Solitaire? (and Potentially Earn Cash Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.