Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

POLYTRON Product's User's FAQ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / POLYTRON Product's User's FAQ (516 Views)

FAQ About The Role Of Metaverse In Real Estate Innovation / A MYSTERY USER JUST MOVED $1 BILLION WORTH OF BITCOIN AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY / OKAYAMA Generator User Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POLYTRON Product's User's FAQ by Polytronafrica: 5:51pm On May 03, 2020
POLYTRON product's user's FAQ.

Q: How quickly can I expect results from Polytron MTC?

For the majority of cars the results are immediate. In other cars, it may take some miles to notice dramatic change due to the buildup of sludge, varnish and other solids prior to introduction of Polytron ultra performance lubrication technology products.

Q: Do I need Polytron MTC in a new vehicle?

Yes, absolutely, to prevent the new engine in your car from becoming an old engine. Polytron Metal Treatment (MTC) transforms surfaces with a layer of ionic oil molecules which dramatically reduces friction and wear. Immediate start-up lubrication is ensured.

Q: Do I need to use the Polytron MTC with the Fuel Conditioner to get the best results?

While each product has measurable results used individually; when used together they will ensure maximum performance and cost effectiveness.

Q: Can I add Polytron MTC to my automatic transmission?

Yes. Polytron MTC is compatible with all automatic transmission fluids. Regular transmission fluid is not an oil as it has almost no lubricity. As a result, bearings and other moving parts in your transmission do not get well lubricated during operation. Polytron MTC is specially engineered to lubricate and extend the life of your automatic transmission. Anything hydraulic will benefit from the use of Polytron MTC. It lubricates the valve body in the transmission resulting in smoother shifting. With reduced friction you will also have less heat and wear, resulting in longer life for both the transmission fluid and the transmission. For manual transmission we recommend adding Polytron MTC 10% by volume and for automatic transmission we recommend adding Polytron MTC 5% by volume

Q: Will Polytron MTC void my manufacturer’s warranty?

No, absolutely not. Your warranty actually covers the quality of material and workmanship that went into assembly. Applying ultimate Protective technology - POLYTRON to prevent wear and tear of the moving metal parts cannot void that warranty.

Q: Can Polytron MTC be used with synthetic oils?

Yes, absolutely, Polytron Metal Treatment is compatible with mineral and synthetic oils.

Q: Can Polytron MTC be used in Diesel Engines?

Yes, in fact diesel engines can benefit even more than gasoline engines. There is usually more Hydrocarbon build up and Polytron will actually help clean and neutralize some of the acidic by-products of combustion.

Q: Can I use Polytron MTC in a Manual transmission?

Yes- at 10% mixed with your gear oil. It often results in much smoother shifting and lower operating temperatures.

Q: Can Polytron MTC be used in boats, yachts or any other marine engines?

Yes, all applications, where moisture and excess heat can create issues, can benefit greatly.

Q: How often should an engine be treated with Polytron MTC?

After the initial treatment 16oz/1(473ml) bottle for maximum results it's beneficial to add 473ml Polytron MTC at every 10,000 miles, if the recommended engine oil spec for the particular engine is used. MTC is used at every oil change at a ratio of 10% to crankcase capacity.

Q: How much Polytron MTC Concentrate should I add to my engine?

10% POLYTRON MTC per volume of engine oil is recommended. For vehicles with a standard five-quart crankcase capacity, add 16oz or one bottle of MTC to the crankcase. Then fill to the recommended capacity with the motor oil you normally use. With larger volume systems.

Q: Will Polytron Metal Treatment affect the performance of a wet clutch?

No, Polytron MTC can not and will not cause the clutch to slip or malfunction in any way if right dosage is applied.

Q: Will Polytron Metal Treatment fix pre-existing problems?

No, Polytron Metal Treatment is designed to protect against friction and heat. MTC cannot be used to repair parts that are at the failing point or any pre-existing mechanical problems.

Q: Is it necessary to change my oil as often with Polytron MTC?

The decision to change oil is yours. Depends on the pre-conditions of the engine or equipment. Polytron MTC dramatically extends the life span of your oil, but we recommend that you always follow the service interval guidelines provided by the manufacturer of your car or truck. Change oil and filters as recommended.

Q: Will Polytron MTC stop my automatic transmission from slipping?

No, Polytron is designed to help protect metal components, enhance fluid performance and protect against oxidation of the fluid. Polytron MTC will not correct any pre-existing or damaged mechanical parts.

Q: Does Polytron MTC work in hydraulic applications?

Absolutely, heat is the enemy in most hydraulic systems and Polytron Metal Treatment product actually goes to the hot spots. Use at 5% to the hydraulic fluids, especially automatic transmission fluids, 10% in manual transmission fluids.

Q: What is the main benefit to adding Polytron Gasoline/Diesel Fuel Conditioner?

Since the government has required fuel companies to take more sulfur out of diesel fuel, they have reduced its lubricity. Polytron Gasoline/Diesel Fuel Conditioner replaces the lubricity for easier starts and smoother running engines. Polytron also breaks down the surface tension of water (from condensation) in diesel fuel protecting the injectors if water was to get past the fuel filters. Polytron also lubricates and protects the upper cylinder walls and fuel pump from wear

Q: How can the Polytron Gasoline/Diesel Conditioner help my vehicle?

New fuel systems build up deposits rapidly, often within several thousand miles. Polytron Fuel Concentrate is designed to treat the entire fuel system. This unique formula will clean fuel injectors, cylinder heads, piston tops and intake ports.

Q: Will the Polytron Gasoline/Diesel Conditioner harm the oxygen sensors in the vehicle?

No, the Polytron Fuel System Formula is compatible with all oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. The product is EPA certified.

Q: Can Gasoline/Diesel Conditioner be used in marine applications?

Yes, the Polytron Fuel System Formula can be used in marine applications. It will actually help prevent moisture accumulation

Q: Can Gasoline/Diesel Conditioner be used in diesel engines?

Yes, it is specifically engineered for that purpose. It will improve the burn structure of the fuel, allowing it to burn more completely while releasing more energy and fewer hydrocarbon emissions. It will also provide lubrication and protection to the fuel pump and upper end of the motor.

Q: Where can I get Polytron products?

Polytron products are not offered in an unauthorised retail locations. POLYTRON ultra performance lubrication technology products is sold exclusively through distributors, and our accredited retail outlets to check adulteration. Our goal is to show people and companies on a one to one basis what our product is capable of doing through practical demonstrations, and Word-of-mouth type of product endorsement from thousands of satisfied customers is our best marketing strategy thus far.

Q: How does using Polytron help the environment?

Polytron conserves natural resources by reducing the consumption of fuel and oil and independently certified tests show that Polytron significantly reduces harmful exhaust emissions

Q: What tests have been done using Polytron Metal Treatment?

A number of tests have been completed. First, Texaco has certified that Polytron is completely compatible with its motor oils including synthetics. The Sintef Group completed another test, (Sintef is the largest technological research organization in Northern Europe). The United States Testing Laboratory did other tests that compared Polytron against several leading lubrication oils with respect to reduction of friction, wear and temperature. In every case Polytron proved superior in performance including one of the most severe tests - the Seta-Shell Four Ball Extreme Pressure Test, etc.

For inquiries on distributorship or bulk purchase of POLYTRON ultra performance lubrication technology products call/WhatsApp 08033527026 now!

(1) (Reply)

9v 9w Solar Panel Needed In Warri / Airtel LTE MIFI For Sharp Sales / Cheap android phones.(ZTE BLADE X) 27K. ALL SOLD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.