Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,401 members, 7,826,561 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus (65957 Views)

Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 7:37pm On May 03, 2020
Arturitoroman:
make these people nor go kill person with their various useless discoveries

which one is chicken manure to cure covid19

na wa

Am sure you didnt read the post

Check my sig and stop wasting ur time
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Unique approach

1 Like

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 03, 2020
Stockholm reminds me of Stockholm syndrome.
I know they are connected somehow
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by K4daniel: 7:41pm On May 03, 2020
Abeg anything any country have should be used to stop this menace.

If they like come use Madagascar newly discovered herbs same no ni.

Do everything to be alive and safe.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Farki: 7:42pm On May 03, 2020
I feel this might not last long as people in Stockholm will always find a way to fall in love with bad situations.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Musty112: 7:50pm On May 03, 2020
Saner climes geng, where are you guys...Comman see the life of ur saner climes outside oo

1 Like

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Christmasdon(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2020
There is more to this ravaging coronavirus that have brought the world to its knees.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by bizhop01: 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
what's about cow dung?
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by ssogundele(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2020
Uyi168:
Meanwhile, if ur dad had this while u were growing up, there is a very high chance u have siblings you'd never meet.. grin

Don’t break peaceful homes o. It’s better that they don’t know somethings o. Why do I even reveal this hidden secret to you sef? Your mouth no close at all

1 Like

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by letitrainnow(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2020
wonders shall never end
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by feedthenation(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2020
Chicken manure plus cow sh1t and pig droppings combined together laced with rabbit urine will provide a good formula for social distancing
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Brenn594(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
Scandinavians are 1 of the most discipline n orderly race of people i know...the(government) values it citizens&populace.
But make we 9ija no try am ooo!
Cause if we do,"we might turn nigeria to flysgeria"
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by coolex188: 8:06pm On May 03, 2020
waiting nairamarley no go say for instergram

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Blackee: 8:07pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin
Uyi168:
Meanwhile, if ur dad had this while u were growing up, there is a very high chance u have siblings you'd never meet.. grin

1 Like

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Mryacks: 8:10pm On May 03, 2020
jrerico1:
The whole world is just trying different experiment. I nor know watin Nigeria Dy try

There is definitely something from natural plants and/or to artificial that can stop or cure this virus. The world just needs to be trying different stuff u till one is confirmed..
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
The chicken manure is to help stop the spread. Littering the park with the stinking manure would be a repellant to the revellers. This will make them observe social distancing instead of gathering in their thousands. Caspice?
Arturitoroman:
make these people nor go kill person with their various useless discoveries

which one is chicken manure to cure covid19

na wa

1 Like

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by emmansus(f): 8:20pm On May 03, 2020
Good news, mosquito piss mix with phosphorus is the vaccine for Corona virus.shikena
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 03, 2020
The stink from the poo is to make people stay away, so as to encourage social distancing.
Eulalia:
Chicken poo again? Anyways. Whatever works for them. Now I believe when they said women looking for fruit of the womb do eat poo.
It shall all soon be over.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by saajus: 8:25pm On May 03, 2020
Wow. What a wisdom! When the whole city starts smelling like poo, nobody will force people to go inside.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by WaterWalker5(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2020
Wetin Agbero no go see for bus stop
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by DatAbujaBoy: 8:49pm On May 03, 2020
Yours is on the high side grin grin grin
Will give you mine for270,000
Roon9:
Europeans for that matter

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 200AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Yxxx: 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
Uyi168:

Lol...but i still don't get.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Uyi168: 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
Yxxx:

Lol...but i still don't get.
Never mind..
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 03, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hmm.. Good but unusual approach.

They should tag it Operation Stink
unban me angry angry
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by ublight: 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/swedish-town-uses-chicken-manure-to-help-stop-spread-of-coronavirus-12692214

lala, my friend before corona. Please stay safe o. I will not be happy if i hear that corona has coronated u o.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by oglalasioux(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
Reussite:
Every country discovering any possible remedy for this virus.....a breakthrough is imminent. smiley

You didn't read the post.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by lagdmark(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2020
Notin chicken no go see for KFC.
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Starz825(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2020
Stockholm: money heist comes to mind
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
Yours is on the high side grin grin grin
Will give you mine for270,000

Lols you no serious bro grin
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by dafeoroyo: 10:22pm On May 03, 2020
Wetin Churchill no go see for Tonto hand
Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by stchinedu: 10:34pm On May 03, 2020
Inukwa!

Re: Swedish Town Uses Chicken Manure To Help Stop Spread Of Coronavirus by Aguogba(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2020
Uyi168:
. They just pack awon were people come full for this forum. To be frank, I come use my head think if my dad had a pair of those. I won't tell you the answer. My ribs oooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) / Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / Coronavirus And Fake News In Nigeria - BBC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.