Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (83041 Views)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2020
Blyzz:
Ok, download this PDF.

The-illuminati-and-the-new-world-order.pdf

You see it via search engine
Illuminati again

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2020
femixville:

They do say, lack of knowledge kills, go check the history of Gates vaccines in Asian countries and the rest apart from Africa, I believe you can type and read, go through google and read, I thjnk that's the best place for your type to read things..
They banned his drugs nd vaccines due to the hazard effect of those vaccines.. Their doctors discovered it, nd they banned him nd his foundation nd the rest..
We Africans are too inferior and lacks knowledge.. We see anything white men stuffz like God stuffz without we thinking twice.. Gates will bring in billions of dollars as a means to help, then govt will see money and just accept him in without working on what of if this happen..
Government needs money, Gates wants control nd goals of their plans achieved.. Same way the Chinese came in to the nation, without making inquiries, why, cos of what they'll derive.. Nobody is helping any nation, all are targeting their own plans.. Go and check Microsoft, Gates doesn't control much of the company anymore, but yet he's getting more richer cos he's having backers and he's fulfilling his masters wishes nd so he will always be more richer..
Africans health or immune are one of the strongest in the world if not d strongest.. Cos, we still based our foods and other lil things on natural things.. That's why some of the vaccines don't really have any effect on Africans, nd that is why they'll always use Africans as lab rats any day any time..
Go research gates vaccines nd read about his vaccines in India.
The Indian ban story has been confirmed as false bullcrap . Check again

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by rationalhuman(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2020
When will you people come to reality and and stop this Anti Gates propaganda??
When it comes to Medical Science, vaccines and Science and Technology you can not make fool of India, they have massive R&Dev sector not to mention Worlds largest pharmaceutical setups.

You are talking about a country that has 9 BSL-4 Labs, 58 BSL-3 Labs and more then 1800 BSL-2 labs in that country.
A country when more then 600 PHds are done alone only in Microbiology, Genome science and Molecular science Bill gates can make fool of them??
Bill gates can make fool of a Country where 7 research labs and Companies are going in second phase of Covid 19 vaccine trail??

Be rational and dont spread fake propaganda against Bill gates. Come with facts.
Moz22:
you are the one who is delusional... Have u ever wondered why he was kicked out of India?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Must we take chips as a means of knowing those vaccinated as said by Bill Gate before we can get the vaccine ??... I just pray our Nigerian team Gilead' Remdesivir scales Tru ...if not for laziness, we can get local vaccine from out various herbs here in Nigeria ...let Bill and co go die with there chips....mind u, the WHO. Pres said they are not expecting a vaccine in this year , thats what prompt his statement, and not because of there is no vaccine .....
oga go through this link below and educate yourself, he has never said anything about microchip, the conspiracy theorists misinterpreted him

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/janelytvynenko/conspiracy-theorists-are-using-a-bill-gates-reddit-ama-to

I have tried everything on search engine for bill Gates microchip, the results keep coming back as conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2020
CrestMan:
That's one of the reasons I like FFK. He deeper insight and says the truth unlike Reno Omokri who thinks everything is by sense knowledge.

FFK is clearly deluded
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by femixville(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Educate us what he gained by spending billions to help eradicate malaria amid other numerous philanthropy targeted towards the poor going back decades. Then after that, tell us how much u and your cohorts like Dangote have done being yourselves Africans.
See below
Billions my ass, figures you want to see, words you want to hear they'll always feed you with it.. Nd you'll take it and defend it as if you're paid for it..
Malaria, he's been fighting malaria with billions of dollars, really, we should av bn living in a world free diseases, even you should av been entering through the hospital door when having malaria sickness and come out treated free without any charges.. Eradicating malaria should be done from the root and not from the top..
Let me educate you a lil.. No way you can eradicate malaria without a proper and serene environment, just like those developed nations out der.. Clean environment, where mosquitoes don't av chances to stay.. So, why fighting malaria blindly in Africa, where there is no good environment, its like waste of money, that's to tell you all are lies..
Since I was born till now, av nvr been treated free of malaria or any sicknesses, so where is he spending those figures..
Africans are too gullible to believe all this false facts..
Nobody spend a dime without getting two back only God does that, no man does that except someone having the true nature of God..

Our leaders are bought with money, in exchange for their control.. Go do few research about Gates foundation in Asia, India especially, how he was banned for life never to enter India anymore.. When his vaccines started having effects on the people, but here in Africa, can we do that, No! Cos we are beggars, almajiri nature in our leaders at the detriment of the masses..
Gates, I don't hate him don't get me wrong, but he has an agenda, nd I'm deeply happy humans are getting more enlightened to know more about this people..

Gates blew himself up when he introduced the chip stuffs into the public, I've bn waiting fr this all along.. How can a software guru jump or divert into health related stuffs, then wants to merge it back to software control chip, his real field..
When their is 5G, surely those chips will b easy to control from a remote places, that is, man wont have freedom of theirs when inserted in humans..
This people have plans, devil gives u something to take back better things from you.. He thought, his works of philanthropies will make human later support him at later on, on any thing or idea he will bring on the table.. But, man is getting enlightened each day, only Africans are not nd its a pity..

5 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2020
recklesslove:
But that's exactly what politicians do. They give out gifts just before elections n during elections, but never be mistaken it's all lies n manipulation. The same vaccine that he refused to give to his children? When did Bill Gates become a medical doctor or the President of the world?
Which vaccine exactly please? And did he tell you his child (has only a daughter) was never vaccinated?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2020
Jokerman:

But it's the Americans who actually discovered who Bill Gates is and then woke up everyone. Now the whole world is curious about bill Gates forced vaccination... Or are Indiana also Nigerians?
Not Americans. Rather, clinically paranoid conspiracy nut Jobs
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by MrPaul2: 10:39am On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

Vaccines that have saved you from getting measles, smallpox and the rest.

If not for Mr gates you would have had polio and AIDS.

Ungrateful people.

Many Africans hardly think.
Is it that you don't read or you just want to type nonsense? Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)? Have you come across mark 666? It can come in disguise if you don't know.
A man who advocated that men can create virus in computer and also create anti virus to curb it can do anything for money. He is a businessman and all philanthropist always have hidden motives and that (ID2020) could be his motives and we will not allow him.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2020
femixville:

Billions my ass, figures you want to see, words you want to hear they'll always feed you with it.. Nd you'll take it and defend it as if you're paid for it..
Malaria, he's been fighting malaria with billions of dollars, really, we should av bn living in a world free diseases, even you should av been entering through the hospital door when having malaria sickness and come out treated free without any charges.. Eradicating malaria should be done from the root and not from the top..
Let me educate you a lil.. No way you can eradicate malaria without a proper and serene environment, just like those developed nations out der.. Clean environment, where mosquitoes don't av chances to stay.. So, why fighting malaria blindly in Africa, where there is no good environment, its like waste of money, that's to tell you all are lies..
Since I was born till now, av nvr been treated free of malaria or any sicknesses, so where is he spending those figures..
Nobody spend a dime without getting two back only God does that, no man does that except someone having the true nature of God..

Our leaders are bought with money, in exchange for their control.. Go do few research about Gates foundation in Asia, India especially, how he was banned for life never to enter India anymore.. When his vaccines started having effects on the people, but here in Africa, can we do that, No! Cos we are beggars, almajiri nature in our leaders at the detriment of the masses..
Gates, I don't hate him don't get me wrong, but he has an agenda, nd I'm deeply happy humans are getting more enlightened to know more about this people..

Gates blew himself up when he introduced the chip stuffs into the public, I've bn waiting fr this all along.. How can a software guru jump or divert into health related stuffs, then wants to merge it back to software control chip, his real field..
When their is 5G, surely those chips will b easy to control from a remote places, that is, man wont have freedom of theirs when inserted in humans..
This people have plans, devil gives u something to take back better things from you.. He thought, his works of philanthropies will make human later support him at later on, on any thing or idea he will bring on the table.. But, man is getting enlightened each day, only Africans are not nd its a pity..
The Indian ban story is confirmed fiction. Check it up.

Please post a link where he advocated the chip.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2020
peterangelo:

U r a big fool, u don't use other social sites to know more. If ur a good researcher u will knw that someone volunteered to take that vaccine n later die of it. I'm sorry again u r too useless 4 typing this rubbish

The person did not die still very much alive. And the vaccine wasn't owned by gates. It was a British firm.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by sexylassie2(f): 10:46am On May 04, 2020
MrPaul2:

Is it that you don't read or you just want to type nonsense? Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)? Have you come across mark 666? It can come in disguise if you don't know.
A man who advocated that men can create virus in computer and also create anti virus to curb it can do anything for money. He is a businessman and all philanthropist always have hidden motives and that (ID2020) could be his motives and we will not allow him.

You are very gullible..no need to argue with you.

Instead of you to fight against a nigerian company called 54gene that is looking to collect every Nigerian DNA data by force in a country without data protection and regulation , you are busy fighting something meaningless
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 10:50am On May 04, 2020
femixville:

is bill Gates your government or a world police?

Does he owe you anything?

All you have been saying is just a film of your imagination and assumptions.

Of course you are part of the likes who just want to claim woke because a causcasian said so.

Need i remind you that conspiracy theories is for dumb people who have convince themselves with fairtales, same mentally handicapped people who still think Africans live in caves.

I can understand you never believe there can be genuine billionaires who give their billions without expecting anything in return.

Infact Bill Gates who pioonered the internet you using now did it to affect you negatively too

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2020
Cousin9999:
Bill Gates backing plan to stop climate change by blocking out the sun

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/bill-gates-backing-plan-to-stop-climate-change-by-blocking-out-the-sun/ar-AAFKQVN

The man wants to block the sun. That's sick.
I just hope you read that link fully
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Dandollarz42(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
The Former Minister Of Aviation Wrote on his Twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1256936809206030337?p=v

What kind of dumb founded Bastard is this,
someone is trying to save lives and your condeming him

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
If you see the hospitals, schools, etc built by Pablo Escobar, you will be shocked that on one hand he was a philanthropist while on the other hand, thousands were killed on his orders.

You spoke so much about Bill Gates that one would think he is your uncle. You read about his good works and believe in him. The same way others read about his evil plans and scorn him. How do you deride others for judging a man from the content of his speeches? He ain't giving you a dime.

The people are saying that they don't want Gates' vaccine. Their body, their right. If you want it, get it. But Bill cannot enforce "mandatory" vaccination that he advocates.

\
The issue now is that gates has no vaccine. He's only funding several independent companies working on them. The story of gates trying to force people to take his chipped vaccine is demented fiction at best.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2020
Enwhen:

Must we take chips as a means of knowing those vaccinated as said by Bill Gate before we can get the vaccine ??... I just pray our Nigerian team Gilead' Remdesivir scales Tru ...if not for laziness, we can get local vaccine from out various herbs here in Nigeria ...let Bill and co go die with there chips....mind u, the WHO. Pres said they are not expecting a vaccine in this year , thats what prompt his statement, and not because of there is no vaccine .....
I don't really get your point.
Are you insinuating that whatever billgate says, goes?

If you want Nigeria to produce vaccine, you need to ask yourself where the funding would come from.

Billgate is only funding research not that he's telling doctors how to do their work.

There is currently no vaccine for Corona virus because all existing ones are under process.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by AntiWailer: 11:00am On May 04, 2020
Chronic idiot.

Always taking advantage of public feel to remain relevant.

Bill Gate is no longer the richest man in the world so the demon no give him money again. M0r0ns.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by InvertedHammer: 11:11am On May 04, 2020
ceejayluv:

The issue now is that gates has no vaccine. He's only funding several independent companies working on them. The story of gates trying to force people to take his chipped vaccine is demented fiction at best.
/
I listened to the interview life. If you understand how Americans communicate especially their choice of words, you will get a clearer image of what is at stake. Have you ever heard of harmless statements that are veiled threats? He arrogated to himself the salesman of vaccines. Paranoid people are right to feel concerned especially Americans that believe that "there is no such thing as free lunch". It depends on whicb side of the aisle you are--some call it charity while others call it tax shelter. It is not always about humanity, as some people believe.

\
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Kemblaze: 11:12am On May 04, 2020
WTF!!!

Thats preposterous! simply preposterous!!

anyway sha no coro cause am but Bill is just as ordinary as us only with more power influence and so on Bill has invested more in health care than any other person in the world he is as clueless as we are about this virus.

Sir with all due respect insead of blaming Bill Gates why not blame ( China,& W.H.O) my suspicion will be on them cause china has alays wanted to gain Economic power and if u check well they didnt lockdown even wen there as a global lockdown ever thought why!,and for W.H.O has been looking for a way to reduce the world population since it got to 7billion people so Sir think wiser.

THANK!!!

#KEMBLAZE
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by MrPaul2: 11:13am On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are very gullible..no need to argue with you.

Instead of you to fight against a nigerian company called 54gene that is looking to collect every Nigerian DNA data by force in a country without data protection and regulation , you are busy fighting something meaningless
grin grin grin do you know what is called pandemic and its data collection plus vaccinated data collection?
You and your Bill should goandsitdown jare. Japan is supplying 43 country drugs for covid 19 without demanding digital identification numbers. Abi you get polio, measles and many other disease to which you were vaccinated digital identification number?
People like you are the reason why they refer to women as "FISH BRAIN".
Now tell me when they have try to push a bill or advert for mandatory DNA test in Nigeria.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
I listened to the interview life. If you understand how Americans communicate especially their choice of words, you will get a clearer image of what is at stake. Have you ever heard of harmless statements that are veiled threats? He arrogated to himself the salesman of vaccines. Paranoid people are right to feel concerned especially Americans that believe that "there is no such thing as free lunch". It depends on whicb side of the aisle you are--some call it charity while others call it tax shelter. It is not always about humanity, as some people believe.

\

I'll need a video of the interview or the transcript if possible.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Papadoh(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2020
Ok we've heard you... next!
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ceejayluv(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2020
MrPaul2:
I personally don't trust him because of the following reasons;
1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?
4. Is he a professional health practitioner or businessman

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/bill-gates-vaccine-interview
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by TwitAppy: 11:42am On May 04, 2020
netpro:
So it is no more 5G?

This clown is now demonising vaccination in order to sustain his fans of deplorables.

Am sorry for u Bro, you know nothing yet u are not willing to learn.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by femixville(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2020
Mikehot:
is bill Gates your government or a world police?

Does he owe you anything?

All you have been saying is just a film of your imagination and assumptions.

Of course you are part of the likes who just want to claim woke because a causcasian said so.

Need i remind you that conspiracy theories is for dumb people who have convince themselves with fairtales, same mentally handicapped people who still think Africans live in caves.

I can understand you never believe there can be genuine billionaires who give their billions without expecting anything in return.

Infact Bill Gates who pioonered the internet you using now did it to affect you negatively too

No doubt you're right, but all u listed der above are not free.. I paid for every dime I use, he should av made them all free..
One thing you're ignorant about is that, even if a celebrity gives money out freely, there's number one agenda, let people know I'm doing smtin, two, to be more popular, and that summarizes to more money in any way, maybe on SM or any means..
2. If you're a Christian, even the Bible recognizes principalities and powers, good ones, bad one.. Then we have government..
Everyone with their own different agenda, and works.. Christ made us understand that even the devil has a plan and agenda, and uses men in different places to make it happen..
Those plans, so far they are against man, that is a conspiracy..

Let me ask you one question, are you using hospitals for free, or internet and you're being paid monthly for free.. Maybe yes, cos as you talking it seems so..

Go and adhere yourself to how a business man thinks, a trader thinks, a poor man thinks, and rich man thinks also.. Compare all together and after you've done that, give me an update..

People don't give freely, people only invest in times.. Time now tells.. He invested in times, and thought he will cage peoples mind into buying into any ideas he gives so far he's been spending much on them..

I can do dat to you too.. I can be giving you money without any duties or conditions attached, for a long time.., but anytime I call you to do smtin for me, u won't be able to say No, cos I've already bought ur mind for years.. Same way they think..

Conspiracies flows every wer, evn in our homes, cos I don't understand the meaning of ur own conspiracy maybe, but that exists everywhere except if you're a kid still being fed under mummy each day..
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by sexylassie2(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2020
MrPaul2:
grin grin grin do you know what is called pandemic and its data collection plus vaccinated data collection?
You and your Bill should goandsitdown jare. Japan is supplying 43 country drugs for covid 19 without demanding digital identification numbers. Abi you get polio, measles and many other disease to which you were vaccinated digital identification number?
People like you are the reason why they refer to women as "FISH BRAIN".
Now tell me when they have try to push a bill or advert for mandatory DNA test in Nigeria.

you are the definition of a snail brain

you do no research other than believing everything written on twitter
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Hassan88(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
buhariguy:
ffk does not have any reason,
His foolish reason is base on the conspiracy theory.
Ok
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by MrPaul2: 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are the definition of a snail brain

you do no research other than believing everything written on twitter
grin grin So snails and other invertebrates have Brain grin grin I can see you're a very good researcher grin grin
Now I see, No more argument. grin Snail brain grin
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by sexylassie2(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2020
MrPaul2:

grin grin So snails and other invertebrates have Brain grin grin I can see you're a very good researcher grin grin
Now I see, No more argument. grin Snail brain grin

you are an illiterate

I guess you dont understand hyperbole
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Kamil83(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2020
Thank God he did not mention buhari name this time around
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by MrPaul2: 12:57pm On May 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are an illiterate

I guess you dont understand hyperbole
English teacher, snail don't have a brain and you can't use what don't exist to exaggerate what exist. There must be a tiny existing thing to tie your exaggeration in the use of hyperbole grin grin so technically, you're not literate because your use of words was wrong grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.