Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? (534 Views)

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 03, 2020
Church gatherings have been banned, clearly most of our prayers and songs are yeye(nonsense). The so called churches are full of hypocrites, thieves, murders including many pastors I know all that.

But why hasn't God done anything about Covid-19?
Reasonable opinion please
Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Visualize: 6:59pm On May 03, 2020
When life becomes miserable for them, they start to question God as if He had a hand in their misery...

Whether He choose to do something or not, He is still God Almighty....

You're not brilliant or better than those doctors and scientist that died from the virus.. Ungrateful element.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by ikh777: 7:00pm On May 03, 2020
OrestesDante:
Church gatherings have been banned, clearly most of our prayers and songs are yeye(nonsense). The so called churches are full of hypocrites, thieves, murders including many pastors I know all that.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

You have already ridicled prayers... yet this year you will still pray o... is that not hypocrisy... IF GOD EXISTS, why are you asking why he has not done anything.... DID YOU ASK THIS QUESTION WHEN THE WORLD HUNGER AND FAMINE STARTED? or During HIV?

See, you already have a mindset and no answer will suffice. Stop asking questions for answers you are not open enough to believe.

You call pastors fake yet you never wonder how ALL PASTORS CAN BE FAKE... does FAKE not come from the known existence of THE ORIGINAL?

Why didnt you ask about herbalists or imams and alhajis... see you are badly biased. NO ONE CAN HELP YOU.

God is actually doing alot during this period... BUT YOU CAN NOT SEE IT BECAUSE you have mind issues already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Ndukings92(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
is God really the cause of this Covid-19?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by YungMillionaire: 7:05pm On May 03, 2020
Because:

Your concept of God is flawed. You have been reading either too much bible or too much koran. These two religions have the worst concept of God ever. God is not some old man with white beard sitting in the skies and watching what is happening on earth. Traditional religions like Yoruba religion, Nri religion, Buddhism etc. have the most accurrate concept of God, which is:

A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF ALL THAT WAS, IS AND IS TO COME.

The Christian or Muslim mind can hardly grasp this profound concept because they are spiritual babies.

As we speak God is already using human beings (scientists, medical practitioners, government leaders, private individuals etc.) to address the pandemic. Every single human being on earth is part of that COLLECTIVE consciousness known as God.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by 2special(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
He does as he pleases...Daniel was thrown into the den of Lions, the 3 hebrew guys were thrown inside the fire,most of the disciples were killed even Jesus Christ was also crucified but God was silent but at the end of it ALL his name was glorified.... Look unto your God, stop looking at the way some Christians practice their own Christianity...it's a personal race and stop condemning or judging others....Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 03, 2020
Visualize:
When life becomes miserable for them, they start to question God as if He had a hand in their misery...

You're not brilliant or better than those doctors and scientist that died from the virus.. Ungrateful element.
Wait... @bolded the misery is worldwide now not personal. Even you cheesy

So asking a question make me ungrateful?
Why can't people just answer question with intelligence? My question has disproven the fact that he's Almighty.
Some Christians sef and common sense
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

You Shall Seek Me and Find Me, when you Search For Me with All your Heart!

GOD is Saving Souls Massively !

He is awaiting for you, Call on Him!
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by alexsoftwork(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2020
Pls remove this topic ooo. Before some general overseer will say "covid-19 is killing people because God is trying to flex is muscle"
Shior
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by 2special(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
And what has Christians and pastors got to do with the virus... You're already biased to condemned a particular religion leaving some other religions.
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Visualize: 7:12pm On May 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

So asking a question make me ungrateful?
Why can't people just answer question with intelligence? My question has disproven the fact that he's Almighty.
Some Christians sef and common sense
I am not a Christian for your information... The only religion I practice is LOVE and that's the religion God respect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2020
ikh777:

You have already ridicled prayers... yet this year you will still pray o... is that not hypocrisy... [s]IF GOD EXISTS, why are you asking why he has not done anything.... DID YOU ASK THIS QUESTION WHEN THE WORLD HUNGER AND FAMINE STARTED? or During HIV? [/s]

See, you already have a mindset and no answer will suffice. Stop asking questions for answers you are not open enough to believe.

[s]You call pastors fake yet you never wonder how ALL PASTORS CAN BE FAKE... does FAKE not come from the known existence of THE ORIGINAL? [/s]

[s]Why didnt you ask about herbalists or imams and alhajis... see you are badly biased. NO ONE CAN HELP YOU. [/s]

God is actually doing alot during this period... BUT YOU CAN NOT SEE IT BECAUSE you have mind issues already.

Answer the question with calmness and you'd more constructive. The aggressiveness in your construct has not answered my question.

Call me what you want. You haven't answered my question. You only picked up a brawl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 03, 2020
Visualize:
I am not a Christian for your information... The only religion I practice is LOVE and that's the religion God respect.

Okay
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Ezennwa(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2020
hmm!

This is Blasphemy.

you better watch your tongue.
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

This is Blasphemy.

you better watch your tongue.

Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
you still being alive and not dead is a testament that God is doing Alot.
You are not better than Abba kyari or those that are dead.
His banner over us is love and when we are weak, he becomes stronger

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by OtemAtum: 7:24pm On May 03, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Because:

Your concept of God is flawed. You have been reading either too much bible or too much koran. These two religions have the worst concept of God ever. God is not some old man with white beard sitting in the skies and watching what is happening on earth. Traditional religions like Yoruba religion, Nri religion, Buddhism etc. have the most accurrate concept of God, which is:

The Christian or Muslim mind can hardly grasp this profound concept because they are spiritual babies.

As we speak God is already using human beings (scientists, medical practitioners, government leaders, private individuals etc.) to address the pandemic. Every single human being on earth is part of that COLLECTIVE consciousness known as God.

Wow! You are on point. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by YungMillionaire: 7:25pm On May 03, 2020
"The fact that Africans abandoned their traditional concept of God which embodies eternal universal consciouness of al of humanity for Islam and Christianity is mind-blowing. Both Christianity and Islam depict an extreme immature conception of God. Its like the Africans replaced their PhD education with with kindergarten certificate. I have never understood this. I doubt I will ever understand it."

By a wise American philosopher and theologian.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by peggywebbs(f): 7:44pm On May 03, 2020
Who says God isn't doing anything? Question why is man causing COVID19. Yesterday it was ebola, one time it was SARS, tomorrow it will be something else.

Why can't we change our habits.. why do we keep harming the environment, who ever said eating rats and monkeys was a thing. When you start asking the right questions let me know..

My God is not a cleaner...we need to change. We live on this earth as a gift and yet we destroy it. Then someone will come and question God again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
Visualize:

a simple question oooh. You are barking like a masturbating dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by joinpreneur(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

You've taken God has an errand boy. If it's His face over your situation you wanna see with your hands in pocket, I'm sorry bro, No way. It takes absolutely humility to see God. If little happens to you, I'm sure you'll curse God.
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

You've taken God has an errand boy. If it's His face over your situation you wanna see with your hands in pocket, I'm sorry bro, No way. It takes absolutely humility to see God. [s]If little happens to you, I'm sure you'll curse God.[/s]

I just found it hard to believe that you guys keep attacking the questioner and not the question.
Answer the question and stop speaking on God's behalf. If you have any reasonable answer provide it, if you don't fuçk off. No one is placing you under duress to comment. So comment sensibly if at all there is any reason to do so
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by kingxsamz(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2020
Visualize:

Typical religious clown.
He asked a simple question. Why?
Your sermon was totally unnecessary.
If you don't know how to answer a question next time, you watch, and let others answer.
Things like this is what differentiates religious people who are intelligent from those who aren't.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by cooooooks(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
There is no god.

OrestesDante:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Ezekiel36vs28: 2:13am On May 05, 2020
BECAUSE God is the one that sent the plague(covid 19)as punishment.That is the truth
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 4:42am On May 05, 2020
God has done, and He is doing something about it for those that look up to him.
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 05, 2020
OrestesDante:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

Illustration!

Imagine you are traveling to an unknown destination, the contractor who designed the road gave you a map and asked you to study it carefully so that you don't miss your destination. How will you feel when you find a fellow traveler with the map asking you questions regarding the place you are? undecided

Well is seems you have a copy of the Bible at home, so pick it up now and try to look at it but this time diligently.

God's word shows that a time will come on this planet when people will faint out of fear due to pestilences {Luke 21:11,26} many people will die due to all these and Jesus never promised to preserve any of his followers during this dreadful times in a miraculous way, he only assured them that they will be resurrected if any of these deadly events affect them {John 11:25} he warned us that there will be false prophets (religious teachers) who will deceive many for their own personal gain {Matthew 24:11} that's why you're seeing fake Pastors everywhere making money to buy material things.
The Bible book of Revelations shows that we're now in the last of the last days so all these things must take place, all what is expected of true Christians is to stand firm for the Faith. Jesus said

"When you see all these things happening, take your position firm for the faith because your salvation is around the corner" Luke 21:28

So don't expect God to say or do anything after giving you the map to help you get home, that's why he said "there will be NO addition and NO subtraction" Revelation 22:18-19

God bless you! smiley
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by TheSourcerer: 7:18am On May 10, 2020
OrestesDante:

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
because he honestly can't . Can't blame him ,he as ignorant as the next man
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by iramure(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2020
Bishop oyedepo has healed 36 covid 19 patients .that's the latest from papa..go and check
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by joinpreneur(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2020
Visualize:

Exactly what I'd say. No vain repetition. Thanks, bro
Re: Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19? by DropsMic(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Because:

I love you.. NoHomo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is Both The Fulfilling And The Abolishing Of The Law / Christ Embassy Church In PH Seen Going Against The COVID-19 Preventive Guideline / I Am A Free Black Woman. Why I Won't Vote Democrat This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.