Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom (2136 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me / Prophet Iginla: I See A Great Spirit In Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria Should Dialogue Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by IlovePMB: 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his 7pm live broadcast has made another shocking revelation that Nigeria is now an animated kingdom. Below were some of his points he made.

1. Hope Uzodimma is a Fulani slave.

2. Aisha Buhari is committing Adultery with Jubril

3.Obasanjo, Saraki, Sanusi are yahoo boys who collected money from the cabals to keep the cloning of Buhari secret.

4. Channels TV don't do much advert. How do they make their money? It is from the cabals who also bribed them to cover up the secret and calamity going on in Aso Rock.

5. Bishop Kukah is the only truthful man of God in Nigeria. The rest are crooks and criminals

6. Professor Maurice Iwu discovered medicine for Covid 19 but the zoo government ignored him and looked for that of Madagascar because Maurice Iwu is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by MichaelDuf: 7:33pm On May 03, 2020
IlovePMB:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his 7pm live broadcast has made another shocking revelation that Nigeria is now an animated kingdom. Details coming soon.

The zoo must be destroyed

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by manchy7531: 7:39pm On May 03, 2020
IlovePMB:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his 7pm live broadcast has made another shocking revelation that Nigeria is now an animated kingdom. Details coming soon.
I guess you meant, from Animal kingdom to Animated kingdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by Ndukings92(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2020
Hahahaha,although sometimes I hate d mannerisms in which is spoke but u know whatHe is d best,Nigeria na scam

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by JAOS(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2020
ipob and imp have something in common

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by Light1259: 8:03pm On May 03, 2020
Anything that will bring this country down and scattered Is welcomed by me.

Animated country.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by IlovePMB: 8:16pm On May 03, 2020
manchy7531:

I guess you meant, from Animal kingdom to Animated kingdom.

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by manuelreports: 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
Just listened to him a while
That guy is fighting for poor Africans and Nigeria.
I don't know why some people hates him, he said he don't hate any tribe but hates evil committed by some people. You that is defending Buhari and insulting NK how is your life. Are you where you are supposed to be as a man. Check the life your mates are living in Europe. Indeed Igbo race is lucky to have a man like him in this point in time that many crime is committed against Nigeria People by people who put them in power.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by vikithor(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
Laughing
Animal kingdom vs Animated Kingdom?
Is the country forward marching or backward stepping?
BTW
Learn how to drive,manual or automatic vehicles, also learn basic vehicle maintenance practices.
Call or whatsapp on with contacts below
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by Unik3030: 10:38pm On May 03, 2020
manuelreports:
I don't know why some people hates him, he said he don't hate any tribe but hates evil committed by some people. You that is defending Buhari and insulting NK how is your life. Are you where you are supposed to be as a man. Check the life your mates are living in Europe. Indeed Igbo race is lucky to have a man like him in this point in time that many crime is committed against Nigeria People by people who put them in power.
b4 u come n disgrace your generations here,go n check d meaning of cloning,what it entails,how it is done n d results.

just like Okechukwu told me d other day,I am beginning to believe Nnamdi Kanu supporters are majorly illiterates who really don't know d meaning of what they say.

today it's cloning
tomorrow it's an impostor... confused lots

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by Habiyo: 12:01am On May 04, 2020
Why can't Buhari come out to clarify to his citizens. this is too much na!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by manuelreports: 5:28am On May 04, 2020
Unik3030:
b4 u come n disgrace your generations here,go n check d meaning of cloning,what it entails,how it is done n d results.

just like Okechukwu told me d other day,I am beginning to believe Nnamdi Kanu supporters are majorly illiterates who really don't know d meaning of what they say.

today it's cloning
tomorrow it's an impostor... confused
lots
See who is talking
Educated fools everywhere
You claim you went to school but cannot carry out simple primary 6 analysis
Explain this hole or remain slient
Ignorant lad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by Adiola(f): 5:32am On May 04, 2020
only Yoruba muslims hate nnamdi kanu but youruba Christians are in total support of nnamdi kanu

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by piggyyeaster(f): 6:19am On May 04, 2020
Who is in Aso rock........... Pigs,piglets,idiots and harlot tribe will say he is Jubril from Sudan

If they are ask again who closed Nigeria borders those children of hate from the land nursing criminals will say it is Buhari

My conclusion is average pigs are illiterates

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by helinues: 6:20am On May 04, 2020
2. Aisha Buhari is committing Adultery with Jubril

A fool at 50 .......

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by piggyyeaster(f): 6:21am On May 04, 2020
Adiola:
only Yoruba muslims Late nnamdi kanu but youruba Christians are in total support of nnamdi kanu
Kawnu is dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by jlinkd78(m): 6:22am On May 04, 2020
Kanu was rumoured death he immediately came out by doing a realtime live video to debunk it and that put a stop to d trending fake news and established Kemi as d Purveyor General of Fake News and other related matters. MNK has steadily challenged d occupier of Aso Rock to do a live broadcast which will benefit all Nigerians since he will be asked questions this he has refused to embrace but some dafts here believe Kanu is the problem. All the things d presidency could do to permanently decimate Kanu and his conspiracy theories are very simple and cost nothing like do live broadcast, remove his cap, speak Fulfude, drink a glass of water publicly etc but since they believe they are not accountable to us they have shunned it and d traditional media that would have insisted for a presidential parley is not innocent . If not for d leak in d President"s speech d oda day d gov't kept telling us he addresses us live. Tell me how can a functional head of state be doing recorded speech to his ppl at this auspicious moment in our national history if there are no skeletons in dia cupboard.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by piggyyeaster(f): 6:23am On May 04, 2020
helinues:

A fool at 50 .......
is a fool forever

Those pigs will be calling moderators soon when we begin to reply them

Cc
Arrewa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by helinues: 6:36am On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

You people will be shouting Jubril is in the aso rock but when it comes to not closing our borders early, una go dey shout Buhari.

If a man @50 years + can be behaving like he was born yesterday, why should I be surprised about his followers.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by orisa37: 6:45am On May 04, 2020
YES. YOU'RE RIGHT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by F117nighthawk: 6:53am On May 04, 2020
And some people and his stupid followers will read this and think this guy has what is called brain on his head?truly having a university degree does make you intelligent, you can have the degree and still be an Idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by piggyyeaster(f): 6:59am On May 04, 2020
helinues:

You people will be shouting Jubril is in the aso rock but when it comes to not closing our borders early, una go dey shout Buhari.

If a man @50 years + can be behaving like he was born yesterday, why should I be surprised about his followers.

in summary average pigs are not intelligent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by helinues: 7:04am On May 04, 2020
piggyyeaster:

That's the problem when you attach too much emotion to things. Logical reasoning are always hard

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by AkunaAtakasi1: 7:10am On May 04, 2020
[s]
piggyyeaster:
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by sammyj: 7:16am On May 04, 2020
Firstly, This imposter lacks substance and his going mental.
Secondly, This is what Father Kuka has turned this man into.
Thirdly, why fish out only channels tv or so we have only one tv channel in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by AkunaAtakasi1: 7:16am On May 04, 2020
[s]
piggyyeaster:
is a fool forever

Those pigs will be calling moderators soon when we begin to reply them

Cc
Arrewa
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by AkunaAtakasi1: 7:16am On May 04, 2020
[s]
piggyyeaster:
Kawnu is dead
[/s]
[s]
piggyyeaster:
Who is in Aso rock........... Pigs,piglets,idiots and harlot tribe will say he is Jubril from Sudan

If they are ask again who closed Nigeria borders those children of hate from the land nursing criminals will say it is Buhari

My conclusion is average pigs are illiterates
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by blasted12: 8:04am On May 04, 2020
Such dumb fools Nnamdi Kanu followers are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by manuelreports: 8:24am On May 04, 2020
helinues:

Defending Buhari on empty stomach is a disease on its own. You need an urgent cure

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom by AkunaAtakasi1: 8:26am On May 04, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Such dumb fools Nnamdi Kanu followers are
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Oduduwa Republic Will Have Better Advantage Than Igbos / 'We Reassembled His Skeleton With Our Own Hands' - Ken Saro Wiwa’s Daughter / Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.