Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Army Worm Effect On Maize Farm Organic Solution AWA Army Worm Avenger - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Army Worm Effect On Maize Farm Organic Solution AWA Army Worm Avenger (361 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Army Worm Effect On Maize Farm Organic Solution AWA Army Worm Avenger by Farmersforum: 7:46pm On May 03, 2020
The fall armyworm (Spodoptera frugiperda) is a species in the order Lepidoptera and is the larval life stage of a fall armyworm moth. The term "armyworm" can refer to several species, often describing the large-scale invasive behavior of the species' larval stage. It is regarded as a pest and can damage and destroy a wide variety of crops, which causes large economic damage. Its scientific name derives from frugiperda, which is Latin for lost fruit, named because of the species' ability to destroy crops.[1] Because of its propensity for destruction, the fall armyworm's habits and possibilities for crop protection have been studied in depth. It is also a notable case for studying sympatric speciation, as it appears to be diverging into two species currently.[2] Another remarkable trait of the larva is that they practice cannibalism.
This pests predominatly affect maize crops in sub – sahara Africa, many Maize farmers in West Africa have incured a lot of losses on their farm as a result of this pest. It was discovered in Nigeria in 2016 as since then farmers have been struggling with it. There are a number of inorganic solution to Fall Army Worm FAW.
We are pleased to introduce you to AWA – Army Worm Avengers an Organic Solution to the pest. AWA is produced by Nigeria Farmers Forum as for her farmer in 2017 and since then been an effective solution to attack Fall Army worm on Maize Farm. We have used AWA on Okro, Tomatoes and other vegetable affected by the worm and the result is amazing

Re: Army Worm Effect On Maize Farm Organic Solution AWA Army Worm Avenger by Farmersforum: 7:50pm On May 03, 2020
To contact us kindly call 08037200191 or 07013214716...... thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hello / This Is What I Intend To Do After Graduation. / Looking For An Abadoned Poultry Farm Available For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.